Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication (26050 Views)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by tslimpez(f): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
What has dedication to God got to do with DNA? ��‍♀️
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Goddyj(m): 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why are women raining abuses on the young Man
I hope is not what I'm thinking cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by don3e(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
GenesisForums:

https://punchng.com/churches-should-make-dna-test-mandatory-for-child-dedication-says-adeyanju/
Most things you had said are correct but this issue of putting Church should do this Church should do that is not correct. That's your own responsibility as the man.
After you get Married, you as the man is the only one to be in charge while your wife assist.
Shying away from husband-man responsibility is not correct.
I think you are correct when you said Government should enact it into law for Hospital to carry out DNA test at the point of Delivery or Broth Certificate where the baby is delivered out of the hospital.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Oracleforce: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
an average naija lady will never support this. because most of them are Hoelosho....including.......
saphiere:
Don't mind the edot
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Echoban: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:
What has church got to do with DNA? Why do people like to drag the church in something that has to do with the society generally?

Or are people on the assumption that only Christians do paternity fraud and atheists, non-conformists, Muslims don't

Same reason that concerns church during marriage where they demand HIV status , Blood group , Genotype and pregnancy status of spouse before joining them on their puppit..

Let Muslim do thiers too. An average athiest will do that with their liberalism.

Let's start from their as majority are getting wedded and doing child dedication via religion line. U can say that for 70% Nigerians.. that's a handful.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by CXLVII: 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Valid
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by CXLVII: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:
What has church got to do with DNA? Why do people like to drag the church in something that has to do with the society generally?

Or are people on the assumption that only Christians do paternity fraud and atheists, non-conformists, Muslims don't

But valid to demand HIV and genotype?

The joke is on you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by LutanFyah: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
tslimpez:
What has dedication to God got to do with DNA? ��‍♀️
What has conducting a marriage got to do with HIV test, Genotype test, Fertility test etc?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Echoban: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
TAglobe:
The problem is that how many families can afford if it's mandatory

150k isn't what is hard an average family , family and siblings will religiously contribute at least let them know who their so is abt fathering.

Is price really the problem here That's what comes to ur mind first. undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by EmmaLege: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
God should provide for me to afford it cry cry cry
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Echoban: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Guilt has nothing to do with being afraid of DNA test, there should be trust between couples before tying the knot, if a man should wake up one day to suggest DNA to his wife, he has created doubt which will breed hate and eventually divorce, especially when DNA is conducted and it is confirmed that the husband is the father.

That's because it's still seen as abnormal. Let us create a space where the man and woman have no choice than to do it, just like compulsory pregnancy, HIV, Genotype test..
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Patrioticman007(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Its a fact that Christians & southerners cheat most, because of their fake oyinbo man policy of one man one wife. That's why an alternative way is made by sleeping with married women, just to quench konji.
Like the picture below.

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by peacettw: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbiish:

This is pure evil! Gosh! If I find out my partner is showing symptoms of HIV & I ask her to carry out test & she refuse probably because she is hiding something, what will be the right thing to do? Is it not to quit such union? If as a woman u are sure your husband is not fertile & has refused to carry out fertility test, why not quit the union?? How is giving him another man's child without his knowledge the right thing to do? A lot of u women are evil honestly! Where u people get the mind to give a man's child to another & still live under the same roof with the man & kid without your conscience pricking u is what I don't get. Any woman capable of giving a man's child to another is more heartless than the leader of tiliban & every terrorist group in the world!

Like I said earlier, it's sad particularly for the child. I am very much interested in how to prevent all of this or at least to curb it to the barest minimum
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish

A nerve was 'touched'. grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kajaard:

UndauntedYOCA I know you very well to be one of the very calm and sane ones and that's why I had to respond to your post. And I stand corrected in my earlier statement about the cases of babies being switched at birth being too little to bring into the discussion.

Once again, I love your posts. Happy Sunday cool

I'll ensure to read on the .1 claim later because I've got stuff to do now.
Thank you brotherly. grin grin grin
Happy Sunday and have a splendid week ahead. wink wink wink smiley wink wink
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Bekind123: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Has the stupid man checked his own DNA to verify his paternity?
I wonder oo, he might even be a product of paternity fraud.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by DMerciful(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
In most of the paternity fraud, the men are not impotent, they still have children with the women but the first child mostly is used to trap the men.
ityP:

Don't mind these adulterous women. If I find out my wife is barren after we got married and I'm so hesitant to get children, instead of cheating, I'd leave that marriage and father children for someone else. Because the man is impotent, woman go go knack another man, then allow her husband train such a kid? Women are heartless
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Natebobo2010: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Approved! Approved!! Aproved!!! And ready for many Divorce
However adultery will be controlled in future for some extent. ���
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by TWLifestyle: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
insidelife22:
only the v gender will disagree.

na him I say make I tell them say

make Una cheat responsibly.
do you people cheat responsibly?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by mightycrownnyme: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
Meaning judgment should start from the house of God....
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by slimik: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish

Nadem oooo spotted!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Briteiyobo1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Some ladies will not like this post. Though he is right just the financial implication.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by TheKingIsHere: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:

He's a Christian so he's speaking from the angle he knows. Also, atheists or Muslims don't do child dedication. So, they should do what's suits them wrt raising another person's child unknowingly.

Btw, sis why the thing dey pain u?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Igbudu8: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
yuping:
He is on point but DNA is quite expensive and I don't see reason why someone will be afraid of DNA test if she is not guilty.

It's expensive, but it will be relatively cheap in Nigeria considering the rate at which patarnity fraud is increasing. It's a nice submission I must say.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by justmondris: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
Must you guys drag church into everything?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Loandbehold:

Easy to say from the comfort of your keyboard.
I'm an experience..
That's all I can tell you for now.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish

What did you ladies have to offer!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Amanda4life: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
SEE

NOBODY SHOULD BRING THIS NONSENSE INTO POLICY.

IF COUPLES COULDN'T GIVE BIRTH TO A CHILD, THE MAN IS ALWAYS ADVISED YO GO TEST HIMSELF OUTSIDE,
SO LETS ALSO ENCOURAGE THE WOMEN TO TEST THEMSELVES OUTSIDE TOO. SO THAT EQUATION GO BALANCE.

DNA MY FOOT

NOW LETTER TO THOSE WHO WANTS TO DO DNA.

PLEASE BEFORE YOU DO DNA ON YOUR CHILD.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO DNA ON YOURSELF FIRST, TO KNOW WHETHER YOUR OWN FATHER IS YOUR TRUE OR BIOLOGICAL FATHER, THEN AFTERWARD YOU CAN PROCEED TO DO YOUR OWN.

MCHEW.

WETIN CONCERN HAUSA WITH DNA
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by nnennachiji(f): 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
When I applied for consular registration of birth abroad of a USA citizen for my son to get his USA passport, it was required to do a DNA because for citizenship to be passed down through the parent it must be a biological offspring
I took my 7 months old son to USA embassy in Lagos where the sample was collected and sent abroad for the DNA
The later sent me an email of approval and later sent his CRBA with his passport
There are times DNA test is mandated like in my own case and if you don’t have any skeleton in your cupboard there’s no need to be afraid

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by hush15: 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2021
descarado:

Some have zero sperm count yet they marry.
Tell them to go to the hospital for all round check, they will blow hot.
Meanwhile, MIL and her coven is on your case.
Give us grandchild or my son will marry another woman. You will be labelled barren.
So many ladies out there had no child cos husbands refused to seek medical help or open up.
Women have resorted to safeguarding their marriage the other way round.
When we look at what drives women to have kids from outside, infidelity is at the bottom.

Omo, you're evil.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court / Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.