Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication (26064 Views)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by samwillyco1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
Some women will not think of child dedication again, I see troubles in many homes, this I have seen grin grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Splashme: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Good
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by saphiere(f): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

What did you ladies have to offer!
Shame on you Mr cover bad news
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Shame on you Mr cover bad news

To Me, As , one of the most Popular Blogger way dey post bad news in nigeria, is saying to you right now, that Most Of you ladies have nothing to offer
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
DMerciful:
In most of the paternity fraud, the men are not impotent, they still have children with the women but the first child mostly is used to trap the men.

You know wassup

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nackdemall:
grin Women are coming for your head grin grin grin
Haha
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
He go shock Deji Adeyanju how Divorce rate due to infedelity and bastard child would skyrocket if such policy is tried
Lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by okuta007: 5:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
majamajic:
Mine is just the price of the DNA , if not it's a good move

on the contrary - there will be more DNA testing services and the price will go down just like entering Okada - more entrants into the DNA testing industry - as for now its knots like a monopoly - trust Nigerians, it will be like banks very soon 1,000 new ones every other week waiting to cash in and the price will drop like rock on water

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Bluntemperor: 6:05pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish

It must be in his Church that is yet to start!
Some people sef,de dable on Spiritual things as if they invented Heavens.
Na wa for Nigerians!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Hassanmaye(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbiish:

The way women shiver at the mention of DNA is worrisome!
Haha
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Hassanmaye(m): 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
princewarri1985:
GBAM! well said and may God bless you so that alot of all these feminist perpetuating paternity fraud can be exposed, my lanlord second son look so much like one of our tennant, the same ear the same smile and the same walking style! In china DNA test is mandatory for every child born
While you are saying this vagina People are shivering o
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Those OLOSHOs we have in this country will call for his head..
Lol.. the future is OLOSHO
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Verysmart101: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
ivolt:

Who name themselves verysmart apart from the mentally stunted.
Not even the most obvious of hints is clear to you. You are so unlucky.

Ur so lucky to be a bastard u fool
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by K4diamond: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
It is evil to even have a thought of this
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
srclark:
if we all should go for DNA test naija will be in chaos forever ,all your siblings you have known from childhood will now become strangers mogbe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
Stop spewing rubbish.

If your husband refuses to go to hospital to check and treat the cause of childlessness in your marriage, you divorce him and marry who is willing to bear children with you. You don't become a whoree and start committing abomination in the guise of "safeguarding your marriage ".
As simple As that, vagina People will be men are scum but will do anything to secure a man
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Hassanmaye(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
ityP:

You think I will tell my wife I want to conduct DNA test for my children? DNA tests can be done without the woman's consent. I just need to get even a hair off the head of my child while he or she sleeps, take it to the lab, perform the tests and if positive, I burn the results even before reaching home. She wouldn't know. Trust intact and fidelity confirmed
Lol
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
ivolt:
I hope Deji will fund the test that is 5 months of an average earners wage.
Or is he trying to restrict child dedication to rich people only?

One mumu up there even suggest that the government make it "free" when
we have not solved the problem of fuel subsidy.

Not really, I can do it for you at 130k... You and your friend can get it at 240k...*It's very important cos I dare not say what I have seen in the last 3 years. An average of 35% failure is the reality.. Scary times!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Emotionss: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
saphiere:
Rubbish

grin
Why are you angry ?

Dear men
Please ask yourself why is it that anytime this DNA of a thing is Mentioned 98% of Nigerian Women both married and unmarried will start panicking ?

How come Nigeria women fear DNA TEST more than they Fear God ?

Any man that trust this Virginia entities is setting himself up for premature death.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by mywells: 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2021
Church should be responsible for the at lease 50% of the price for DNA test, baby mamas would increase in coming generations.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ivolt: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2021
Siwel25:

Not really, I can do it for you at 130k... You and your friend can get it at 240k...*It's very important cos I dare not say what I have seen in the last 3 years. An average of 35% failure is the reality.. Scary times!!!
And what do you think is the average income of a Nigerian?
Even in higher income countries, paternity test is not a staple.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Solofresh2: 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish
So you did as you wish abi
Now they banned my other account cry cry
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Mayorsky07(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Nicevalentine(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
I don't think everyone can afford it, but it's definitely a good thing to implement
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Originalsly: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
DOA ...... the MoG will be the first to strike it down ... no one must know of their secret children with married and unmarried women.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Angeldemon: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
see how women are all over this thread cursing and disagreeing with the post.
NIGERIAN WOMEN HAVE BECOME TOO USELESS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court / Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success? / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.