Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication (26049 Views)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by drsibz66(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Every child has a right to be dedicated to God irrespective of the paternity . Dedicate the child , if you in doubt you can do your dna test but for Dna to be a criteria for children's dedication is quite myopic.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
moneyissweet:
Deji e pain u abi? Monkey

Useless thing.

To the women who are saying that men should go for sperm count test,

We are ready to go

Now, are you ready for DNA test.

Bastards.

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by LutanFyah: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
descarado:

Some have zero sperm count yet they marry.
Tell them to go to the hospital for all round check, they will blow hot.
Meanwhile, MIL and her coven is on your case.
Give us grandchild or my son will marry another woman. You will be labelled barren.
So many ladies out there had no child cos husbands refused to seek medical help or open up.
Women have resorted to safeguarding their marriage the other way round.
When we look at what drives women to have kids from outside, infidelity is at the bottom.
Stop spewing rubbish.

If your husband refuses to go to hospital to check and treat the cause of childlessness in your marriage, you divorce him and marry who is willing to bear children with you. You don't become a whoree and start committing abomination in the guise of "safeguarding your marriage ".

12 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by srclark: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
if we all should go for DNA test naija will be in chaos forever ,all your siblings you have known from childhood will now become strangers mogbe grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Guilt has nothing to do with being afraid of DNA test, there should be trust between couples before tying the knot, if a man should wake up one day to suggest DNA to his wife, he has created doubt which will breed hate and eventually divorce, especially when DNA is conducted and it is confirmed that the husband is the father.

You think I will tell my wife I want to conduct DNA test for my children? DNA tests can be done without the woman's consent. I just need to get even a hair off the head of my child while he or she sleeps, take it to the lab, perform the tests and if positive, I burn the results even before reaching home. She wouldn't know. Trust intact and fidelity confirmed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Aboks(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
AyebaAyiba:
I think men should marry GOD FEARING WOMEN. Look out for how she takes the things of God serious and how she treat people not big yansh, facial beauty, breast, etc. Marry a woman who loves God and strives to obey his word and you won't have wahala. DNA matter no go rise sef.

It's these so called women that "loves" God that do the worse. Trust no woman on earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by peacettw: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Arsenate:

False equivalence.

A man carrying out a sperm count screening is only equivalent to a woman carrying out fertility screening (presence of viable womb and eggs).

Are you women this daft or are y'all just pretending to be undecided

Speaking of being daft, if you expect women to go along with this mandate of checking their children's without question, then by all means, your abundant wisdom should take into coignance the fact that most men reject the idea of screening when infertility problem arises. To worsen matters, the society supports this abhorrent behaviour believing women to be the cause of the infertility in most cases.

You will agree with me that since the later issue almost always births the former, 'wisdom' demands that all men should rise to the occasion of checking their sperm count before embarking on that journey called marriage since we know that you most likely won't after the union is finalized.

If you want DNA checks legalized, then add to it the screening of both couples to prevent this from happening. If this isn't clear to you up till now, look no further than sickle cell dx and HIV.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Rubbiish(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
descarado:

Some have zero sperm count yet they marry.
Tell them to go to the hospital for all round check, they will blow hot.
Meanwhile, MIL and her coven is on your case.
Give us grandchild or my son will marry another woman. You will be labelled barren.
So many ladies out there had no child cos husbands refused to seek medical help or open up.
Women have resorted to safeguarding their marriage the other way round.
When we look at what drives women to have kids from outside, infidelity is at the bottom.
This is pure trash!
What are u even saying?
You give a man another man's child for your selfish interest & u are trying to justify it? If u feel a man is impotent & u can no longer take the heat from his people, quit the marriage! That is the right thing to do! Giving him another man's child to sate your selfish desire is pure evil & can never be justified! This is the reason why u women fear DNA so much, at the mention of it, all of u start going mad! U all have something to hide!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by rajiedreez: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:
What has church got to do with DNA? Why do people like to drag the church in something that has to do with the society generally?

Or are people on the assumption that only Christians do paternity fraud and atheists, non-conformists, Muslims don't
what has church got to do with genotype and blood group. If a church can request for such result for compatibility, it can also request DNA test for faithfulness and truthfulness

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Rubbiish(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
moneyissweet:
As for me, I don't care whether a child is my biological child or not. I am a very handsome guy and love beautiful children. As long as the child is cute,and my wife is beautiful, loyal and don't deny me sex. I don't give a damn.

Like my father always said,what you don't know can't kill you.

The most interesting thing about this whole thing is that people like Deji may be training another person's child without knowing,but he will be busy running his mouth up and down.
I just hope a girl is behind this moniker, if not, u are a big disgrace to your family!

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by reddingtonblack: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish

dem sha wan make marriage impossible for these generations of naija gurls grin babymama is the future
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by reddingtonblack: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish

dem sha wan make marriage impossible for these generations of naija gurls grin grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by bson52: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
It is a good idea ooooo,
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by pocohantas(f): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Men make majority of our lawmakers. The president is a man, the vice is a man too. They should use same energy they use in looting and fighting for age of consent to be reduced to 13yrs to fight for DNA testing. It is in their hands to do it. Make them no disturb me abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
Stop spewing rubbish.

If your husband refuses to go to hospital to check and treat the cause of childlessness in your marriage, you divorce him and marry who is willing to bear children with you. You don't become a whoree and start committing abomination in the guise of "safeguarding your marriage ".

Don't mind these adulterous women. If I find out my wife is barren after we got married and I'm so hesitant to get children, instead of cheating, I'd leave that marriage and father children for someone else. Because the man is impotent, woman go go knack another man, then allow her husband train such a kid? Women are heartless

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by APCNig: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
He go shock Deji Adeyanju how Divorce rate due to infedelity and bastard child would skyrocket if such policy is tried

I hope Deji himself will not find out that he has been bearing another man's surname who is not his biological father.

Before fearing the devil, fear women.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by addictiv(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
It's a good thing that DNA test can be conducted without the knowledge and paticipation of the woman. And women fear it so much because its an undeniable proof of her philandering actions and failed attempt at paternity fraud. No criminal likes what will expose them so their attitude to it should be expected. The focus however should be how to make the tests affordable and easily accessible to all and sundry. Whether women like it or not is of no consequence.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by IVORY2009(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Takore:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Scammer
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:

Speaking of being daft, if you expect women to go along with this mandate of checking their children's without question, then by all means, your abundant wisdom should take into coignance the fact that most men reject the idea of screening when infertility problems arise. To worsen matters, the society supports this abhorrent behaviour believing women to be the cause of the infertility in most cases.

You will agree with me that since the later issue almost always births the former, 'wisdom' demands that all men rise to the occasion of checking their sperm count before embarking on that journey called marriage since we know that you most likely won't after marriage.

If you want DNA checks legalised, add to it the screening of both couples to prevent this from happening. In case this isn't clear to you up till now, look no further than sickle cell dx and HIV.

A wise couple would do fertility tests before marriage. Your argument holds no water tbh. Fertility tests and DNA tests are two different things; mutually exclusive stuffs

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Tchinaidi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Okurrrr.. That one go lead to commotion on a regular.. Abeg don't go there cry cry embarassed
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
pocohantas:
Men make majority of our lawmakers. The president is a man, the vice is a man too. They should use same energy they use in looting and fighting for age of consent to be reduced to 13yrs to fight for DNA testing. It is in their hands to do it. Make them no disturb me abeg.

Consent in the UK is 16 years sha. They colonized us. Just saying!!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by peacettw: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
ityP:

A wise couple would do fertility tests before marriage. Your argument holds no water tbh. Fertility tests and DNA tests are two different things; mutually exclusive stuffs

Maybe I am living in a different country, but how many couples do you know that go for fertility tests before marriage?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by LutanFyah: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:

Speaking of being daft, if you expect women to go along with this mandate of checking the DNA of their children without question, by all means, your abundant wisdom should take into coignance majority of men who are so adamant on not going for screening when infertility arises. To worsen matters, the society supports this abhorrent behaviour.

You will agree with me that the later issue almost always births the former. Simply put, 'wisdom' demands that to prevent most cases of men looking after kids that aren't theirs, all men should rise to the occasion of checking their sperm count before embarking on that journey called marriage.
That guy finished you with the word "false equivalence ". You should check out the meaning before responding to him except you're just here to argue and pulling strawman stunts.

Comparing low sperm count to paternity fraud is like comparing orange with yam, they are not the same thing,thus your comparison (argument) is baseless. Rather than provide a valid point for your position, you've decided to attack him.

Go school, una no go gree. Read your books una no gree. See as you dey disgrace yourself for public.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Rubbiish(m): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
Stop spewing rubbish.

Exactly!
I was surprised to read that coming from her! You can see how selfish some of these women are? Na person wife be that one so!

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:

Maybe I am living in a different country, but how many couples do you know that go for fertility tests before marriage?

Not a problem really. Even if they don't, and the marriage isn't blessed with kids, the other party who feels he or she is ok, can end the union and marry someone else. Knacking another man and allowing your husband to cater for that bastard child is one abominable thing that isn't justifiable with impotence or sterility
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Comedian2019: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Just tell us you want to stop child dedication. There's no point dedicating a child to a church because the child will decide whether to be part of the church or not when he gets older.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by JOACHINpedro: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
StrongInBed:

grin grin grin grin Proud father of four. Thanks for your concern cheesy
Lol
I thought it was the other way round.
Congratulations all the same

It's now an achievement to be your children's father and for one to be his father's son.
This life eh grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by sukar886: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yes, very very important
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Rubbiish(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:

Speaking of being daft, if you expect women to go along with this mandate of checking their children's without question, then by all means, your abundant wisdom should take into coignance the fact that most men reject the idea of screening when infertility problem arises. To worsen matters, the society supports this abhorrent behaviour believing women to be the cause of the infertility in most cases.

You will agree with me that since the later issue almost always births the former, 'wisdom' demands that all men should rise to the occasion of checking their sperm count before embarking on that journey called marriage since we know that you most likely won't after the union is finalized.

If you want DNA checks legalized, then add to it the screening of both couples to prevent this from happening. If this isn't clear to you up till now, look no further than sickle cell dx and HIV.

What is this u are saying??
Where have u seen it being an issue men rejects screening?? Any man rejecting screening has something to hide & as a woman u should divorce such man! It is like saying u won't carry out health tests like HIV, genotype etc, sperm screening is fertility test! So why should any man make an issue out of it?? Moreover the fertility test will be done by both the man & woman! Is this your excuse for woman shivering at the mention of DNA??

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by peacettw: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
LutanFyah:
That guy finished you with the word "false equivalence ". You should check out the meaning before responding to him except you're just here to argue and pulling strawman stunts.

Comparing low sperm count to paternity fraud is like comparing orange with yam, they are not the same thing,thus your comparison (argument) is baseless. Rather than provide a valid point for your position, you've decided to attack him.

Go school, una no go gree. Read your books una no gree. See as you dey disgrace yourself for public.

Gosh, this argument is becoming exhausting. What is the root problem of this matter? Why do women birth another man's child into their marriage? Common sense dictates that majority of these situations are secondary to infertility, and since the woman can get pregnant, it is quite clear where the problem is coming from.

Now, I know for a fact that most men do not do fertility tests following marriage to detect the cause of infertility in their marriages. The woman usually bears the brunt of this 'failure' pushing her to get pregnant from other sources. There may be other reasons but this appears to be the prevalent cause.

So, to prevent this issue from ever occurring, why not also declare just like the DNA that men must first do a fertility test? How are both issues not equivalent?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by reddingtonblack: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Biglittlelois:
What has church got to do with DNA? Why do people like to drag the church in something that has to do with the society generally?

Or are people on the assumption that only Christians do paternity fraud and atheists, non-conformists, Muslims don't

like do you think at all, if church validates marriages, pastor anchor naming ceremony and child dedications are done in churches ... what other connection are you still searching for. lets every religion speak for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court / Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.