Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication (26056 Views)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Kajaard: 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
descarado:

Some have zero sperm count yet they marry.
Tell them to go to the hospital for all round check, they will blow hot.
Meanwhile, MIL and her coven is on your case.
Give us grandchild or my son will marry another woman. You will be labelled barren.
So many ladies out there had no child cos husbands refused to seek medical help or open up.
Women have resorted to safeguarding their marriage the other way round.
When we look at what drives women to have kids from outside, infidelity is at the bottom.

Safeguarding their marriage the other way round by sleeping outside and bringing the illegitimate kids into their homes and deceiving the poor man.

You see how low you think. And you wonder why people talk bad about Nigerian women when you all have such mentality. Spits on your forehead angry

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Shokoloko(f): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
There is no law stopping a man from checking the paternity of the children.

Why wait for the church or government to tell you what to do?

Once you find out a woman is expecting your baby, as you save for funds for the birth, save for the DNA test too.

I am very against women bringing in another man's child into the home. If the man cannot father a child, do not try to cover him up, MOVE!

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ndi polygamous in nature. How will 50 men mate with 50 women while believing that they each deserve more than one woman without actually sharing and sowing in each other’s garden?
Spare us the nonsense pain that arises as part of the culture y’all promote. It’s a cycle

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Pweetyccee(f): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Even hospital too
They should carry out DNA test immediately after d birth of d child

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by AngelicBeing: 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
Welcum:
Makes sense. Before you carry another person pikin go present to God as ya own and God think say you be thief like one of the two prostitutes wey King Sọlọmọn judge case for cool
Gbam, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Shokoloko(f): 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
descarado:

Some have zero sperm count yet they marry.
Tell them to go to the hospital for all round check, they will blow hot.
Meanwhile, MIL and her coven is on your case.
Give us grandchild or my son will marry another woman. You will be labelled barren.
So many ladies out there had no child cos husbands refused to seek medical help or open up.
Women have resorted to safeguarding their marriage the other way round.
When we look at what drives women to have kids from outside, infidelity is at the bottom.

All shades of wrong.
Do not cover the man because when the DNA results come out, the woman is termed a prostitute

The woman should get out of the marriage and have a child with someone who has virile sperm!

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Iliya1520: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is a good point, if no be say the test is very expensive. It is only a guilty that will not like this.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Kajaard: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
cococandy:
Ndi polygamous in nature. How will 50 men mate with 50 women while believing that they each deserve more than one woman without actually sharing and sowing in each other’s garden?
Spare us the nonsense pain that arises as part of the culture y’all promote. It’s a cycle

You made no sense

10 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by peacettw: 2:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbiish:

What is this u are saying??
Where have u seen it being an issue men rejects screening?? Any man rejecting screening has something to hide & as a woman u should divorce such man! It is like saying u won't carry out health tests like HIV, genotype etc, sperm screening is fertility test! So why should any man make an issue out of it?? Moreover the fertility test will be done by both the man & woman! Is this your excuse for woman shivering at the mention of DNA??

Well, I guess my statements so far are been poorly understood.

If you must do a DNA, then please go ahead. Clearly, there must be a reason for it. And if that test is done, and the child isn't yours, we both know what comes next. I am looking at the root cause of this and proferring solutions to curtail this unsavoury issue from every occurring.

Why is this difficult to understand?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by DMerciful(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Then it should done immediately after delivery. Sometimes hospitals switch babies knowingly or unknowingly so it will solve it as well.

Why don't we use trust for AA genotype? Normally there should be trust but we can not claim to be unaware of what's going on in our society, that will be pretentious!
Biglittlelois:

Guilt has nothing to do with being afraid of DNA test, there should be trust between couples before tying the knot, if a man should wake up one day to suggest DNA to his wife, he has created doubt which will breed hate and eventually divorce, especially when DNA is conducted and it is confirmed that the husband is the father.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Nasiru4567: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
What of hospitals that switch babies at birth.
What will happen if your child was switched by this wicked nurses?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by peacettw: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
ityP:

Not a problem really. Even if they don't, and the marriage isn't blessed with kids, the other party who feels he or she is ok, can end the union and marry someone else. Knacking another man and allowing your husband to cater for that bastard child is one abominable thing that isn't justifiable with impotence or sterility

My dear, I don't of anyone woman that will want to leave her marriage that easily. These women go through a whole lot and while I don't support bringing another man's child into any marriage, I understand why they do it.

Like you rightly suggested, If all couples can go for fertility tests BEFORE marriage, it solves a whole lot of problems
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:

Gosh, this argument is becoming exhausting. What is the root problem of this matter? Why do women birth another man's child into their marriage? Common sense dictates that majority of these situations are secondary to infertility, and since the woman can get pregnant, it is quite clear where the problem is coming from.

Now, I know for a fact that most men do not do fertility tests following marriage to detect the cause of infertility in their marriages. The woman usually bears the brunt of this 'failure' pushing her to get pregnant from other sources. There may be other reasons but this appears to be the prevalent cause.

So, to prevent this issue from ever occurring, why not also declare just like the DNA that men must first do a fertility test? How are both issues not equivalent?

Stop these silly excuses. Nedu's other kids are his. Only the first child isn't. Most times, in these paternity fraud cases, only one or two of the kids would likely not be the man's. Others would be. You hardly see cases of paternity fraud where all children aren't his. In such cases sef, the husband would most likely know he has a problem and so, would know his wife cheated and keep quiet. The wife will think she played a fast one on him, not knowing that he knows what's up. Stop the excuses I say once again

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Shokoloko:
There is no law stopping a man from checking the paternity of the children.

Why wait for the church or government to tell you what to do?

Once you find out a woman is expecting your baby, as you save for funds for the birth, save for the DNA test too.

I am very against women bringing in another man's child into the home. If the man cannot father a child, do not try to cover him up, MOVE!

Only lady that has spoken sense in this thread. May God bless your home

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by SeriouslySense(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by izubext007: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
I support his opinions. Before any birth certificate should be offered,. DNA test results should be one of the requirements.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by peacettw: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
ityP:

Stop these silly excuses. Nedu's other kids are his. Only the first child isn't. Most times, in these paternity fraud cases, only one or two of the kids would likely not be the man's. Others would be. You hardly see cases of paternity fraud where all children aren't his. In such cases sef, the husband would most likely know he has a problem and so, would know his wife cheated and keep quiet. The wife will think she played a fast one on him, not knowing that he knows what's up. Stop the excuses I say once again

Again with the irate comments, can you categorically say that most cases are due to adultery? If that's true then your comments are in order.

My opinion which clearly differs from yours is that most cases are secondary to infertility. To address any public health problem, one must first address the prevalent cause of it. I am offering solution to what I perceive to be the prevalent cause of these DNA mismatches.

You can offer yours as well but it doesn't mean you get to shoot all ideas down
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by LutanFyah: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:

Gosh, this argument is becoming exhausting. What is the root problem of this matter? Why do women birth another man's child into their marriage? Common sense dictates that majority of these situations are secondary to infertility, and since the woman can get pregnant, it is quite clear where the problem is coming from.

Now, I know for a fact that most men do not do fertility tests following marriage to detect the cause of infertility in their marriages. The woman usually bears the brunt of this 'failure' pushing her to get pregnant from other sources. There may be other reasons but this appears to be the prevalent cause.

So, to prevent this issue from ever occurring, why not also declare just like the DNA that men must first do a fertility test? How are both issues not equivalent?
This is the reasons we are mandated to write IELTS despite English being our lingua franca.

Comparing Male infertility to paternity fraud is useless because they are not the same thing! It's like comparing comparing television to carrot, they are not the same thing!

Nedu of Wazobia is not impotent but his ex wife is a slvt that committed paternity fraud by sleeping with her sister's husband.

The Yoruba man that died,whom his wife was impregnated by her boss was not impotent cos he remarried and had a child.

So,if a woman thinks her husband is impotent and was deceived into the marriage, she should file for divorce and find another husband to impregnate her and not become a slvt and commit paternity fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:

My dear, I don't of anyone woman that will want to leave her marriage that easily. These women go through a whole lot and while I don't support bringing another man's child into any marriage, I understand why they do it.

Like you rightly suggested, If all couples can go for fertility tests BEFORE marriage, it solves a whole lot of problems

Such women deserve all the go through. I pity men who don't take this DNA thing serious. Going for fertility tests won't solve nothing. Most paternity fraud cases happen to one or two of the kids and not to all. It's not about fertility issues. Women cheat well. Accept it

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by yahrant140(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't fall for this scammer ooooo
None of his family members has a valid international passport let alone Columbia
1maris0:
SINGLE TWO[ODD]+ FROM COLUMBIA ;

STAKE #50,000 AND WIN #106, 500
STAKE #100,000 AND WIN #213,000

PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;

WHATS-AP;

0 9 1 3 2 2 4 8 4 5 5
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by lexrichy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Has the stupid man checked his own DNA to verify his paternity?
nairaland needs to have dislike button

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by peacettw: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
ityP:

Such women deserve all the go through. I pity men who don't take this DNA thing serious. Going for fertility tests won't solve nothing. Most paternity fraud cases happen to one or two of the kids and not to all. It's not about fertility issues. Women cheat well. Accept it

Of course women cheat, that is not debatable. But I refuse to believe that this discuss occurs primarily from adultery. Infertility should be the leading cause of this matter
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by uthlaw: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish
na rubish talk base on say all of Ena na olosho 10 10kobo!
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by ityP(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:

Again with the irate comments, can you categorically say that most cases are due to adultery? If that's true then your comments are in order.

My opinion which clearly differs from yours is that most cases are secondary to infertility. To address any public health problem, one must first address the prevalent cause of it. I am offering solution to what I perceive to be the prevalent cause of these DNA mismatches.

You can offer yours as well but it doesn't mean you get to shoot all ideas down

I'm tired of these back and forth. You seem like one who "understands" wickedness. Your husband should be wary

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by LutanFyah: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
Nasiru4567:
What of hospitals that switch babies at birth.
What will happen if your child was switched by this wicked nurses?
If they switched the baby, the DNA of the child will not match the either of the parents'.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Obalola4: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
If it is made a national policy, then the price will surely come down. This will help in a long way to safe many souls. Women cheat much more than men and many bastards are being nutured on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by AfroKnight: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
saphiere:
Rubbish

Why am I not surprised? cheesy grin

Guys let no woman bully/manipulate you with tears or threats. Do DNA test for all your children.

Imagine if Government subsidizes DNA test. Just imagine! Women will cry.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Rubbiish(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
peacettw:

This is pure evil! Gosh! If I find out my partner is showing symptoms of HIV & I ask her to carry out test & she refuse probably because she is hiding something, what will be the right thing to do? Is it not to quit such union? If as a woman u are sure your husband is not fertile & has refused to carry out fertility test, why not quit the union?? How is giving him another man's child without his knowledge the right thing to do? A lot of u women are evil honestly! Where u people get the mind to give a man's child to another & still live under the same roof with the man & kid without your conscience pricking u is what I don't get. Any woman capable of giving a man's child to another is more heartless than the leader of tiliban & every terrorist group in the world!

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Bngf: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yes

Too many prostitutes turn wife lately
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by Omohena: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Why mention churches only.Are u saying that infidelity only prevail amongst Christian?.Though,good point but not well put up
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by judedwriter(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Unfortunately, many churches do not do DNA test for child dedication in this country.

Why marry if you don't trust your partner in the first place?
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication by johne4c(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ok rubbish? You see am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court / Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success? / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.