Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. (23742 Views)

He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:
For some time now, my boyfriend has been telling me he wants to take a break or he needs space. We still meet frequently despite this.

Lately he said it again. This time he said he is stuck with me. The thing is that when he says these things we will play afterwards and I will not take what he said seriously. I think he's serious and just trying to cushion the blow for me. I don't want him to lose his temper one day and tell me to get lost to my face, finally.

What do you guys think of this situation? I looked at it and I believe he wants me to leave. Can you state your opinions, and also ways to move away, heal and stay strong?

Don't see him again. Let your contact be on phones only.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by ceejay10(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2021
eleko1:
sad after exploring ur krystalkitty,diff style,swallowed Akamu sad.He want to dive/go explore and dig another one to deepfreezer level.May some pipu not dig their own grave with this used and dump lifestyle

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Joe4real1988(m): 11:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Breakfast fully loaded and served

“Gbogbo wa lo ma je breakfast” (all of us go chop breakfast). E don reach your turn be that.

Please take heart sister and stay safe for now. A man meant for you will forever be stuck with you, without embarking on an X space project like Elon Musk.
Somehow funny though
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by cezarman(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

I don't live with him. I tried to give him back his ATM card but he said he is not collecting it. And he said no matter what any year or day from now I have access to his account

He gives me money, the few times I have I give him too. But now, since he wants space, I will just dey my dey. That way there's no need to give me anything.

He's nice. I guess he is still exploring. I'll just go with the last shreds of my dignity.

Oh Okay... His ATM card is even with you sef

Nawa oh grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Danisaint112(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

I don't live with him. I tried to give him back his ATM card but he said he is not collecting it. And he said no matter what any year or day from now I have access to his account.

He gives me money, the few times I have I give him too. But now, since he wants space, I will just dey my dey. That way there's no need to give me anything.

He's nice. I guess he is still exploring. I'll just go with the last shreds of my dignity.

Better. Avoid his house, money and remain chaste and see him marrying you in less than a year and six months. Unless he doesn't love you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Fiscus105(m): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:
For some time now, my boyfriend has been telling me he wants to take a break or he needs space. We still meet frequently despite this.

Lately he said it again. This time he said he is stuck with me. The thing is that when he says these things we will play afterwards and I will not take what he said seriously. I think he's serious and just trying to cushion the blow for me. I don't want him to lose his temper one day and tell me to get lost to my face, finally.

What do you guys think of this situation? I looked at it and I believe he wants me to leave. Can you state your opinions, and also ways to move away, heal and stay strong?

Ur boyfriend tells you to ur face that he needs break? Yet you still forcing urself on him. Where is ur womanness?

Go for guy that will appreciate u and not the one that treats you with utmost disdain pls.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by princewarri1985: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2021
Then give him his space and go get yourself a job, for Bleep sake i dont know what is wrong with these feminist them, God gave you brain to think please use it for once
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by KrystalKitty: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2021
princewarri1985:
Then give him his space and go get yourself a job, for Bleep sake i dont know what is wrong with these feminist them, God gave you brain to think please use it for once

He got me a job.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Eleponblue(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

If he says he needs space please give him double of it...pick up yourself and move on...no individual is worth your tears...at the end you will discover that it was indeed good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by JennyOfOldstones(f): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

Your relationship is over, tell him you've accepted his request for space, stop all contact with him immediately and move on, that's the only way you can heal quickly. It will hurt terribly but there's nothing you can do but to endure the pain. I can see you still have his ATM card, don't use his money any more and find a way to return it.. preferably not in person

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by princewarri1985: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2021
I know it's going to be hard for you, but he said he need his space give him space make see finish for nor enter, don't call him anymore let him be doing the calling hence forth, if he complains tell him he wanted his space and that you are giving him his space, that way you are going to make him want you, it's not gonna be easy but try, and get busy with your life and do the things that makes you happy because life is too short

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by placeofallure(f): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Danisaint112:

Madam give him space stop seeing him frequently like you both house is a stone throw. I just hope you ain't one of those girls that leave with their boyfriend?

Leave with their boyfriends to where?

Don't confuse us, it's still early morning on a Monday o for that matter. Listen to your English teacher, you won't.

@OP, why did you wait for him to mention it a second time before you start taking him seriously? Na as e dey hot you go serve am! He must expatiate on what space means before you decide whether you continue or end everything. Nobody jokes with give me space. Me, before you talk am self, I don fly.....the reason I've never been heartbroken.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by lightwind(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
vickydevoka:

She go dogde dis question. To break up with an average Nigerian gal is very easy. Just stop giving her money. Simple! Na she go run
Exactly,i was expecting someone to say this.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Kimjongun: 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
He is getting attention from new set of girls entirely, girls that he take to be very beautiful, so it's confusing him. I am battling that too, but I am trying not to lose focus, I just have to constantly remind myself of why I chose my babe above all of the other girls.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Noblex2011(m): 12:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
The fact that a man or a woman asked you to give him /her space doesn't mean he/she isnt interested in your anymore. Your boyfriend may have many things he is actually facing or worry about. I will advise you sit him down and have an honest discussion with him. Try to figure out what he is passing through. Don't mind those people telling you it is because he tired of you or sex whatever. It has happened to guy that I know . His girlfriend was asking for a space in which he gave her but as at that time, he still use to call her as well as asking her many things. They are still together as at present. Try to figure out if he is fine or not. He may have things that he is not happy with or struggling or facing or thinking of .

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by chariiks(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Christal, your boyfriend is fed up with you and he's nolonger interested in the relationship. You have been complaining about his attitude before now. In your heart you know he doesn't love you and you know the right thing to do. you are scared of letting go. I ll like to know you more. How can I reach you privately.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
You’re probably a leech
All this girls wey dey like demand too much

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ur r/sh test cme out positive, dere's 100% u wuld be dumped sooner dan later,even if it doesnt is inevitable! Sorry!
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2021
Dis is an end time bf dats calls off a r/shp 3mths t d wedding" d tym i tld sm1 i need space, i had a breakup imminent!
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by ogawisdom(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

Your tenure has ended

Just Getat already
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by suffering: 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is female lingo. Why ask us this when it is second nature to you and friends?
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Telstar: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Breakfast fully loaded and served

“Gbogbo wa lo ma je breakfast” (all of us go chop breakfast). E don reach your turn be that.

Please take heart sister and stay safe for now. A man meant for you will forever be stuck with you, without embarking on an X space project like Elon Musk.
The problem is most Nigerian girls have nothing to offer except sex.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by amprat: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wahala for some people
Man says he needs space
You keep giving him fresh slots... You think he would refuse ni
He would continue eating
And should not even have guilty conscience over it
Because to told you plainly
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Jeferious: 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
E no pass these two things:

a) He has seen better options outside and is thinking of discarding you

b) You too dey bill am. Personally, I hate leeches. How you go dey ask person money as if to say na me be your papa Even if my love for you is more higher than Mount Everest, once this silly habit appears, I go just start to dey hate you. The worst is doing it with a sense of entitlement and shamelessness. I'll just decide within myself that you aren't my class. Contentment still remains the greatest gain

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by NoGirlfriend: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

eh na! give am space la
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Gfskw: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
You are draining him financially emotionally and physically just like any other nigerian girls

Free him and let him go see the world

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Gwan2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

That's what I'm going to do, starting today.

I for give you lengthy advice but I don taya as I dey so.
Just give him space and move on…not that he doesn’t like you, like you said he is still exploring and alot going on his mind. I did same to my good girlfriend some years ago. Things weren’t moving fine for me, I needed my personal space. She wasn’t bad.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Yandrozy(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
tradepunter:

Kia why man nu dy find girls like this?

Abi is it because I nu Sabi talk to woman

Me self no understand ohh
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Danisaint112(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
placeofallure:

Leave with their boyfriends to where?

Don't confuse us, it's still early morning on a Monday o for that matter. Listen to your English teacher, you won't.

@OP, why did you wait for him to mention it a second time before you start taking him seriously? Na as e dey hot you go serve am! He must expatiate on what space means before you decide whether you continue or end everything. Nobody jokes with give me space. Me, before you talk am self, I don fly.....the reason I've never been heartbroken.

And in your mind you just made sense now
You never jam. Just pray you don't jam.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by zubinike(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

The space is a two way thing oh,he probably needs to work things out alone and know where is finance had been going or he probably is tired of you.in all, just help him with the space. What will be will be

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Abujakenneth: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lolz at "X space project like Elon Musk." quote author=Amotolongbo post=105531609]Breakfast fully loaded and served

Please take heart sister and stay safe for now. A man meant for you will forever be stuck with you, without embarking on an X space project like Elon Musk.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pantless Most Endowed Nollywood Actress Twerks To Tiwa Savage Newsong Attention / See The Way Nigerian Girls Are Exposing Their Breast In Public / Full Nude Video Of Actress Maryam Booth That Was Leaked Online(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.