Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus (1293 Views)

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by Amarkkah(f): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
A guy I like just told me he needs space to focus on his financial goals and that I'm a distraction. We've had sex few times in the past and he asked me out but I told him I didn't want a relationship at the moment cos I'm not emotionally ready.

I don't know what he means by this. I have called his number and sent him texts and he isn't responding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by Jeon(f): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
maybe he's healing from emotional robbery.

1 Like

Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by candidladyTemp(f): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
sad
Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by candidladyTemp(f): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Amarkkah:
A guy I like just told me he needs space to focus on his financial goals and that I'm a distraction. We've had sex few times in the past and he asked me out but I told him I didn't want a relationship at the moment cos I'm not emotionally ready .

I don't know what he means by this. I have called his number and sent him texts and he isn't responding.

@bolded

Now why are you worried....??

3 Likes

Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by drmuchin: 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
He wants relationship, u don't so free him na

1 Like

Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by superCleanworks(m): 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
Amarkkah:

I told him I didn't want a relationship at the moment cos I'm not emotionally ready.

So you had to open up a new Nairaland account to hide your identity over this?

abeg shift let the young man look for money. dont distract him with your confusion.

5 Likes

Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by JOACHINpedro: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
You're not ready na, nigga decided to face his front
Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by minasu190: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sorry hanty u have being used,the guy sees u have nothing to offer,so after knacking he want to move so that u will not be a distraction..next tym u learn how to say NO to pre-matrial sex.

2 Likes

Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by toujurs: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
minasu190:
Sorry hanty u have being used,the guy sees u have nothing to offer,so after knacking he want to move so that u will not be a distraction..next tym u learn how to say NO to pre-matrial sex.
It's a boy that typed that shit, not an aunty.

1 Like

Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by Kingkali: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
minasu190:
you no sabi anything, he ask for a relationship and she denied him the relationship,so she becomes useless in his face.
Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by OloshoMan: 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Calll me let's continue from where he stopped
Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by ValCon888: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Look at how you distracted us with your pointless thread. You are indeed a distraction.

1 Like

Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by Sammy101111(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
You both are not dating and he told you he want to focus on is financial goal

Simple definition it means the guy want to focus on money and he's life and he want you be serious .
You turn him down when he asked you out so don't let it pain you because you both don't owe each other anything
You both are not dating na

1 Like

Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lol
One mumu boy with hairy balls dn open new account
Re: He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Amarkkah:
A guy I like just told me he needs space to focus on his financial goals and that I'm a distraction. We've had sex few times in the past and he asked me out but I told him I didn't want a relationship at the moment cos I'm not emotionally ready.

He is not that in to you! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Never Saw That Coming...Waooo...just Waoo / Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work / My Parents Wants Me To Get Married Before I Get Too Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.