Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,244 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. (23777 Views)

He Said I'm A Distraction And He Needs Space To Focus / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Agent8706(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2021
When a guy tells you he needs his space, he truly needs his space.

It's either your fault, maybe you are the clingy type, or not your fault, maybe he has found a replacement for me or he just needs his space.

Either way, you need to start thinking of moving on

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2021
nn
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Kingcalls: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2021
It simply means its over...move on dear
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by TripleAkutigi: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2021
He needs space He needs space.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Cornerwealth: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:
For some time now, my boyfriend has been telling me he wants to take a break or he needs space. We still meet frequently despite this.

Lately he said it again. This time he said he is stuck with me. The thing is that when he says these things we will play afterwards and I will not take what he said seriously. I think he's serious and just trying to cushion the blow for me. I don't want him to lose his temper one day and tell me to get lost to my face, finally.

What do you guys think of this situation? I looked at it and I believe he wants me to leave. Can you state your opinions, and also ways to move away, heal and stay strong?

The man is an insecure fellow. He's tired of you but he doubts if he can get another girlfriend like you. Maybe he enjoys the sex and your crazy attitude but he's definitely tired of being with you. If a man doesn't want to marry you, will you not have sense? Try and find a man to marry you, this sexing around doesn't make sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Lexusgs430: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:
For some time now, my boyfriend has been telling me he wants to take a break or he needs space. We still meet frequently despite this.

Lately he said it again. This time he said he is stuck with me. The thing is that when he says these things we will play afterwards and I will not take what he said seriously. I think he's serious and just trying to cushion the blow for me. I don't want him to lose his temper one day and tell me to get lost to my face, finally.

What do you guys think of this situation? I looked at it and I believe he wants me to leave. Can you state your opinions, and also ways to move away, heal and stay strong?

Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk, kpomo, brea.st,shaki etc etc...... FREE......

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by kestolove95(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Madam dem don give u red card bdat o
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk, kpomo, brea.st,shaki etc etc...... FREE......
I feel you
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by ameh43: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2021
Michelle55:
He's done with you, kindly move on. You are lucky he told you plainly, others won't say anything just to keep enjoying the cookie and waste your time on the long run(na you go eventually tell yasef say your mumu don do and it's time to move).

Once you tell me to give you space, I'll blank you afterwards. Whatever I feel for you will die a natural death after sometime, will talk to you like nothing ever happened between us and that's how life should be.

Never be stuck with someone who doesn't want you anymore, you will only end up hurting yourself further if you continue.
I'm sorry that your breakfast got served soon but not too worry, it would get to everybody smiley
Not that easy if you really love the person.... May be with time

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by bodybuilder: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2021
You dey drain the boy na

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by poiZon: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

That's what I'm going to do, starting today.
RAM or ROM...
Which space abasi mbok?
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by poiZon: 9:24am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

I don't live with him. I tried to give him back his ATM card but he said he is not collecting it. And he said no matter what any year or day from now I have access to his account.

He gives me money, the few times I have I give him too. But now, since he wants space, I will just dey my dey. That way there's no need to give me anything.

He's nice. I guess he is still exploring. I'll just go with the last shreds of my dignity.
Incase u need lil chitchat, am available...
My space plenty, it will accomodate us comfortably...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by RuddyFusion(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2021
Boyfriend Mata this early morning...it's well
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by uchaymart(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2021
It depends on what you offer in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by tradepunter: 9:26am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

Kia why man nu dy find girls like this?

Abi is it because I nu Sabi talk to woman
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Olumiday15: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2021
In everything you do in life ..make sure you’re ready for the worse too …it’s safe to stay prepared

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Book space for him on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by tobeye(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2021
I know it's going to be hard for you, but he said he need his space give
him space make to avoid see finish
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by lucky4west: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2021
this is no doubt a relationship between young folks...the guy does not want commitment and thus want out....just leave u are not needed again, the guy wanna explore...simple!...at your age u should be thinking of how to put ur life in the right perspective and devout your time for God not chewing gum boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Lexusgs430: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2021
tonidgreat:

I feel you

The guy don taya to chop her kaya........ Hin tell her, she no gree go.....

She still carry her 2 left legs, go hin house...... Hin still manage chop a bit more, yet she still no wan read the letters on the blackboard......... smiley

Make she carry her kaya com NL, make bois do set on top....... grin
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by duduade: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2021
nokspos:
how old is he ? this kind of attitude is common with young guys bellow 24. they are still exploring their youthful exuberance and makes them feel they don't want to be tied down. i'll advise you move on but if you are still young too, just be patient with him he will come back home.

This attitude can also be found in men above 30s na God go help we men

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Frales6(f): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2021
give him space na...and let him not bother coming back. Don't let anyone make you feel like you don't have options

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by jonnynwa(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2021
Maybe you should bring up the space thing the next time you see him, stop feeling guilty as if you're not enough. Ask him to know if you need some adjustment to do or he's just the one with issues.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by annyz: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

That's what I'm going to do, starting today.

Not when it reaches tomorrow now you tell us he has changed.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by lomprico(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

Give him space while you look for another dude
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by etimocity(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2021
he needed space and he stuck on you. is like those English wards are too big for you to understand neither interpret. just wait for him he will surely pieces those wards in such a way you will understand them by tell you please go I'm tired of the relationship, that was when you will understand what he mean.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by nuel000: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2021
He might be going through alot that he needs space to clear his head, sometimes when a guy says he needs space doesn't mean he doesn't Love you anymore or he's breaking up with you....get this right....Guys are going through alot these days that day night not want to bring anybody into the picture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Skillsnigeria: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmm, una love don end. Find someone else
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

He might be tired of you, let him be
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by WAPuss(f): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2021
Op e be like ur boyfriend is confused, u too gv him space when he realizes ur worth, he will come running to you ��God bless us.
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by blazebaba(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2021
You no need dey ask us wetin you go fit do nao....oya lie say you sef never tell most of your numerous SIMP"le boyfriends say you need space like say you be private jet.....wah kah sara nonii omo aunty me...probably hes tired of that old slacked cunt...everyone always get him owm excuse nao...
Re: My Boyfriend Says He Needs Space. by Yinkus205: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2021
KrystalKitty:

Kindly Link Him Up With Elon Musk
So He Can Have Enough Space In The Galaxy

Aye Po Gan...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) / Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter / Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.