Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! (4599 Views)

Do Guys Really Pay That Amount Of Money To Girls On Codedruns? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by revived: 1:40am On Sep 07, 2021
Maxvasia:
So i am a Medical Doctor who has been seeing patients a lot today. Today was uncharacteristically busy (Guess it's because of the ongoing strike).

This young lady walks into my office with a man old enough to be her father. This is not the issue. Here is the issue:

The lady is a fiancee to my friend, a relationship my friend let me in on just 2 months ago. They are engaged.

I felt i knew this lady's face as it looked so familiar. It was my her. I looked again at the pics of her my friend sent to me and it matched.

Here is the more shocking thing: The man she walked in with was MY FRIEND'S father. Another shock is that they came for a termination of pregnancy. Of course i turned them down politely. Neither of them know or have met me before. They havo no idea i know them.

What do you think? Should i let my guy in on it? I'd appreciate as many comments as possible. I pray many people see this so that I'll have as many angles as possible.

Get a Google voice number
Text your friend on WhatsApp everything ( you can reveal the area you saw them close to your hospital, but don't tell him you saw them where you work oo)
Remove the Google voice number and email from your phone and leave him to his decision.
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:30am On Sep 07, 2021
Hanibbal:

Why is that lady always opening new accts and would deactivate again.
Na guilty conscience, someone few months ago exposed the iyaebe aka zzor to be a scammer with hairy balls, I confronted it then and it later deactivated it rozcol account, presently it created another one thinking no one will find out.
Re: Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! by Konjiboi: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Go through someone and tell your friend.

Don't allow your friend know.

Save your job.

Your friend may want to rope you into the matter and end up soiling your image.

Be wise.

Help but don't fall victim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Sleeps With Girl's Sister, Months Later Girl Sleeps With Boy's Father / Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife / Girls Do You Like This Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.