Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me (27011 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs / I Am Really Depressed, My Mom's Death Is Killing Me! / I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by MikeMicheal(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Solofresh2:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,
Please I need your advice on this.I find it hard to express myself to people because of been rejected by them
I find it hard to express myself because of being criticized
I find it hard to express myself even at my place of work because of being sacked going back to square one
There are somethings I don't voluntrily want to do when people ask me to do then but I can't say no because I don't want to look bad cry
I lack self confidence too cry
I really need help because deep down I hate it when I can't express my feelings to people
Have been pretending to enjoy pain and stress since I was born and now am 21 years of age,no school,no handwork, always feeling shy but I have one talent which is music but I don't know how to go about it and I don't want to see sucide as an option
I blame my parents for this things because when I was small, they don't allow me to go out and experience life
As I write about this now,I feed myself and instead of them to give me, they are always demanding from me
I don't even know where to start from
Am tired of this goddamn world! cry
k
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by saasala(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sorry o
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by CelestineNelson: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
T
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by anonymuz(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Solofresh2:
Please I need your advice on this.I find it hard to express myself to people because of been rejected by them
I find it hard to express myself even at my place of work because of being sacked going back to square one
There are somethings I don't voluntrily want to do when people ask me to do then but I can't say no because I don't want to look bad cry
I really need help because deep down I hate it when I can't express my feelings to people
Have been pretending to enjoy pain and stress since I was born and now am 21 years of age,no school,no handwork, always feeling shy but I have one talent which is music but I don't know how to go about it and I don't want to see sucide as an option
I blame my parents for this things because when I was small, they don't allow me to go out and experience life
As I write about this now,I feed myself and instead of them to give me, they are always demanding from me
oga you no get money. how will you express yourself. look for a skill you like and move on with ithe. na small changer with scope na im woman dey like.
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by dultraray: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Change your circle
Read books, especially your Bible
Concentrate more on yourself
Confidence is built from inside rather than outside

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by 825jobs: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sorry o
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by kestolove95(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
Enter express u go express ursef beta

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by enesexy(f): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Kindly send me a mail on amasexyonwe@gmail.com..
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Lastmankc(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nah low self esteem dey kill you

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Seikiri1: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lattop:
Try dey smoke but no near Colorado grin
Which kind advice be this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by hayesconcept(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pull yourself out
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by saasala(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lollittaa:
pray about it. God is nearer than you think. He can help you with that shyness.

Stop this nonsense na..

Pray about what? Are you serious at all?

You wey you dey pray, hope all your problems in life have disappeared

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Alexis247(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
It will be hard for a highness person to reason suicide.
But no go start and kolo oh, just visit a mental doctor, cuz before u know it.... It might develop to something else
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by yusufu16: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
sirp9898:
Guy start to dey high u get your confident

Funny enough this can help. Just take 2 bottles of beer before going out. As you get high, you tend to speak to anyone with boldness and confidence. Once it mastered you, it will become usual for you to speak to anyone with authority and confidence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Oyiboman69: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Embrace alchohol smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by stealmatic(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Typical of a pussy ass niggar....
This is what happened when father raised weak men and mother reinforced it

This is why I detest boarding school
Easy on him o,he just mentioned depression,if u can't help it's better to keep mum abeg

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Imagynation: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
You need to take yourself out of that valley I was once there,though not as extreme as yours but the church helped me out.I have association that I was denied outside in the church.With the love expressed by fellow congregants and with the opportunity given to lead among them I become better by the day.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2021
angry Highness is the only short cut you seek

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Chuukwudi(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ok
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Zico777(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
sirp9898:
Guy start to dey high u get your confident
Pls don't let this guy mislead u.
All u need is to believe in yourself.
U are stronger than u ever imagine.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Moz22: 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Is this your problem? Lol
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Mekailo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
Solofresh2:
Am confused, because you just expressed yourself here, so you don't have a problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Chuukwudi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
siofra:

Why don't learn to play a classical music instrument?

Do you play one?

A pianist here.
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Kay25(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Solofresh2:
kill the fear..nothing new is happening under the sun..so nothing should move u don't be slave to self confront it and let it know who you are but am not am saying u go confront it boss uncessarily but if there need be be bold to face anything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Matheusmartin: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lollittaa:
pray about it. God is nearer than you think. He can help you with that shyness.
When will this God secure the release of Leah Sharibu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Damian10(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
What you should really know is not every confident person you see or know is truly confident but only acting it. Do not let yourself down, it a terrible thing for a man to lack confident.
Read: 2 Timothy 1 v 7 and pray

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by enemyofprogress: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
No one can help you but yourself
Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by melodyogonna(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Solofresh2:
Why do you blame your parents, they did what they thought is best for you grin
Your problem is that you're trying to become what you're not. I for example am similar to you in many ways. I'm reserved, shy, and mostly silent - except when with close friends/ family. I have found that friends help with your confidence, they can ginger and boost your morale grin grin Presently I have 4 - 5 people I can call friends, they vary from the wildest to the one as quiet as I am, we have learned to complement each other very well. Do you have friends? You may not know but your brain subconsciously records things, having outspoken friends will teach you to become outspoken to a large extent - at least can speak when you have to.

You might want to go see a therapist too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by yeminero: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Solofresh2:
my try to make money. Your money will speak for you.

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by omoruyivictory(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Try to relate with people
Try talking with people around you with boldness for there you will see that you are bold for there you start talking to people everywhere with boldness

1 Like

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Oyiboman69: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Solofresh2:
Is there any YouTube channel I can focus on
I have even written down a song of my own, though not a gospel one but a r&b like one, because I love R&B but I fear I might be wasting my time
it is obvious you can read and write...hurry go and buy 48laws of power by Robert Green.all the cunning, wittiness, wickedness and social manipulations is hidden inside there even how to stylishly regects your parents demands when not suitable with your well being. But don't forget to thank me after or else...I'll refer you to another book that will make you go deaf,dumb,blind, even add hunchback to it...

4 Likes

Re: I Find It Hard Expressing Myself And It Is Killing Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Embrace alchohol smiley
So he drinks all the time?

High even at work?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"We Need More People" - Tanzanian President Warns Women To Stop Taking Pills / Facebook Couple Celebrate 4th Anniversary Of Meeting (photos) / 40-year-old Man Remanded In Prison For Enticing Married Muslim Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.