Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta (6288 Views)

Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed Moved To Tears Over Insults To Family / My Eyes Are Filled With Tears Over Opobo And Bonny / Isa Pantami Shed Tears Over Killings In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by paramakina202: 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Drop your phone number make I call you.

Drop message inbox through email. Choose a date.
Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by techwaya: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
RobbStark:

Normal noise.
Say something else.

Your noise na here e end.
Did you say noise?

We have militia on ground 50,000 ESn galant men ready to die for Biafra you wouldn't dare ,plus opobo and bonny people will choose igbos who they speak the same language over ogogoro drinkers anytime any day twice on Sunday... grin

5 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by cheruv: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
The way Yorubas spill semen over Igbo issues can be quite nauseating... Always ready to measure dicks with the Igbo

2 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by RobbStark(m): 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
techwaya:

Did you say noise?

We have militia on ground 50,000 ESn galant men ready to die for Biafra you wouldn't dare ,plus opobo and bonny people will choose igbos who they speak the same language over ogogoro drinkers anytime any day twice on Sunday... grin

50,000 chest beaters you mean.
And the Nigerian military you cudnt even face for one week.
.say something else, you chest beater.
Come an carry bonny lemme see.
You will drown in the sea, you know na stone you be

10 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by techwaya: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
RobbStark:

We are talking about a militia that is fighting with a national army and police plus DSS since January and are yet to be booted out of southeast,your so called world best army on land couldn't flush ESn out of imo one of the smallest states in Nigeria big shame Indeed..if you ijaws try nonsense we will flush you to the Atlantic...

5 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
RobbStark:

Shut up Mumu, there's nothing like Niger delta republic. The earlier you know this, the better for your Ogogoro filled stomach.
How will you draw the ijaw map? Are you pipeline vandals going to claim Ondo, Benin, Delta, rivers state and join it to Bayelsa. You people are scattered across states without a particular region. The only option you'll get is Bayelsa and very small parts of rivers state.
Las Las, na sorry be una name.

4 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Christistruth00: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Hello guys, I've just found out their is an indigenous Yoruba clan in Aniocha North Area of Delta state.

They are called the Olukumi people.

Knowing this tonight have bought tears to my eyes cry

I now understand how techwaya felt after finding out Opobo is part of Igbo land cry cry

We won't cede an inch of Yoruba land to the Igbos.

Just say you are on an Oil Land grabbing Mission in the Niger Delta

and your Long throat wants to Steal Ijaw Lands

Olukunmi are free to go where they are happy

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

Just say you are on an Oil Land grabbing Mission in the Niger Delta

and your Long throat wants to Steal Ijaw Lands

Olukunmi are free to go where they are happy
So Aniocha is now Ijaw land?
When the time comes........Una (Ijaw drunks) beatings will be televised.
Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Christistruth00: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

So Aniocha is now Ijaw land?
When the time comes........Una (Ijaw drunks) beatings will be televised.

Remove Opobo it is Ijaw and everyone knows

2 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

Remove Opobo it is Ijaw and everyone knows
So, how will your ijaw map look like?
Where will you call your republic because the last time I checked, Ondo is a Yoruba state. Edo is Benin dynasty. In Delta state, Igbos are taking the northern part of delta. In Rivers state, all Igbo territories will be returned back to Igbos.
Maybe, we'll just manage to dash you people some parts of Bayelsa to call your home.

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by RobbStark(m): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
techwaya:

We are talking about a militia that is fighting with a national army and police plus DSS since January and are yet to be booted out of southeast,your so called world best army on land couldn't flush ESn out of imo one of the smallest states in Nigeria big shame Indeed..if you ijaws try nonsense we will flush you to the Atlantic...

Noise as usual.

Noise maker
Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by RobbStark(m): 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Shut up Mumu, there's nothing like Niger delta republic. The earlier you know this, the better for your Ogogoro filled stomach.
How will you draw the ijaw map? Are you pipeline vandals going to claim Ondo, Benin, Delta, rivers state and join it to Bayelsa. You people are scattered across states without a particular region. The only option you'll get is Bayelsa and very small parts of rivers state.
Las Las, na sorry be una name.

Mumu, when are coming to claim our lands into your dream biafrau.d
When??
Aha, it's normal online noise soothing only to your fellow miscreants here.

Get a life, coming only everyday with free data won't help you.

All your noise, na here e end.
No where e reach

3 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by isokomarine: 2:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:

Ndokwa and Ukwuani are comprised of Ndokwa/Ukwuani and Isoko people. I’m Isoko from Ndokwa East. Isokomarine
isoko made up ward 5,6,7,8,9,and 10 in ndokwa east

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by theTranscriber: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:

Ndokwa and Ukwuani are comprised of Ndokwa/Ukwuani and Isoko people. I’m Isoko from Ndokwa East. Isokomarine
why u no con talk am before?

u dey shame? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
isokomarine:
isoko made up ward 5,6,7,8,9,and 10 in ndokwa east

Wow, you really know your stuff. Mom is from Ward 5.

3 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by isokomarine: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Nah! You're mixed either through marriage or migration just like the Yorubas there and you people constitute the 5%. If you want to claim Isoko then you should move to Delta Central where your people are. Ndokwa/Ukwuani people are ndigbo.
you are just a complete stranger

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
theTranscriber:

why u no con talk am before?

u dey shame? undecided

Lol. You have landed here.
Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Captain8(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:

Lol. E go do you like magic. Ask sufferingboy or captain8
which ibo is in delta state? there is no single dotian in SS

6 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
RobbStark:

Mumu, when are coming to claim our lands into your dream biafrau.d
When??
Aha, it's normal online noise soothing only to your fellow miscreants here.

Get a life, coming only everyday with free data won't help you.

All your noise, na here e end.
No where e reach
E pain am well well. Before you people were shouting Niger delta republic upandan until Akwa ibom people dissociated themselves from you people, together with Edo and rivers state. You people are in confusion and the only thing that can save you all is the Igbos showing mercy on you people by giving you some parts of Bayelsa where all the Ijaws would be dispatched to.

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
isokomarine:
you are just a complete stranger
So you want to claim Delta north as Isoko land?
It seems you people want to go into exinction.
Come and drag Igbo lands with us na let's see.

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by theTranscriber: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:

Lol. You have landed here.
yeah

olùkùmi are Yoruboid

we Yorùbá will start being as aggressive as the eboe land grabbers in claiming lands

since they have refused to be wise

let's see how things will pan out

there's Kuku igalaland in Anambra

7 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:
Ndo. Sorry. Take Hanky. Dry your tears. cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin You from Delta?

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by RobbStark(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

E pain am well well. Before you people were shouting Niger delta republic upandan until Akwa ibom people dissociated themselves from you people, together with Edo and rivers state. You people are in confusion and the only thing that can save you all is the Igbos showing mercy on you people by giving you some parts of Bayelsa where all the Ijaws would be dispatched to.

Olodo, you still dey yarn trash.
How can your noise online pain me
You mumu ehn.
When I know, you can't swim, you can't come to my place n claim ish.
What I will do to you I don't have to say here until you try ish.

Nland noise makers international ltd.
Na una dey drag land online

5 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
gomojam:
grin grin grin You from Delta?

Yes. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:

Yes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I just read you are Isoko. Are u in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
gomojam:
I just read you are Isoko. Are u in Lagos?

Yes.

2 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
RobbStark:

Olodo, you still dey yarn trash.
How can your noise online pain me
You mumu ehn.
When I know, you can't swim, you can't come to my place n claim ish.
What I will do to you I don't have to say here until you try ish.

Nland noise makers international ltd.
Na una dey drag land online
Your Mumu deserves a National award. Because of you petty fisherman brain you feel everything is about swimming.
To take back our lands in Rivers and bayelsa doesn't entail us swimming, it seems the Ogogoro you've been shacking since birth is finally taking it's toll on you.
We will take back our lands in Bonny, Bayelsa and Delta states and if you and your drinkards kinsman chose to swim then we will have no option but to drown you people in the ocean.
The great Igbo tribe has spoken and not some kokoyam porridge with starch eating and Ogogoro drinking miscreants of an Ijaw tribe.

3 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by isokomarine: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
techwaya:

Did you say noise?

so you think that Niger delta will fold their hands for ESN to attack Niger delta region

3 Likes

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
kmcutez:

Yes.
Weytin happen grin grin grin

Haba, women.

1 Like

Re: My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta by isokomarine: 3:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

So you want to claim Delta north as Isoko land?
It seems you people want to go into exinction.
Come and drag Igbo lands with us na let's see.
am talking about ndokwa east local government area

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nwabufo: Parties Should Zone Presidential Ticket On Competence Not Ethnicity / Sambo's House Attack: 2 Arrested At Zaria Hospital / Kano!!! One Of The Most Under Rated State In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.