Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (45464 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by batb: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:
No wonder they wouldn't want mothers-in-law so close,,, all because it takes a devil to identity another devil.

Women matter just tire person angry
So what are you waiting for? Go open your yansh for gay people make dem tear am!
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Ashirioluwa: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Woman
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by batb: 12:20am On Sep 08, 2021
HardestyAugust:
Stay away from premarital sex, you say No. Now see what is going on with you. It's so embarrassing. How on earth will a man go ahead with marrying you if you are carrying another man's child. Didn't you tell him? Did you think he won't find out?
Ode
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ImaIma1(f): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Delusional woman. Even from her eyes, she looks unstable. I cannot imagine how someone can be so senseless and blind to her own faults and keep shooting herself in the foot.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by yemmywesey(m): 1:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Amaka disappointed Nedu, causing confusion.
Nedu life goes on.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 08, 2021
batb:

So what are you waiting for? Go open your yansh for gay people make dem tear am!

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:16am On Sep 08, 2021
No shame at all. Very shameless woman. She should be awarded for that. Instead of her to seek for his forgiveness she is going for his jugular
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by openmine(m): 3:24am On Sep 08, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I'm just happy that the women of Nairaland are not in support of this particular Nonsense..
I am waiting for Saphiiire
grin grin grin
Expect nothing from that harlequin
Someone who was busy defending a cheating wife to the extent of saying that the lady was 'manipulated' into having sex with her hubby's friend and also travelled to dubai with him grin grin grin
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by BluntCrazeMan: 3:28am On Sep 08, 2021
openmine:

grin grin grin
Expect nothing from that harlequin
Someone who was busy defending a cheating wife to the extent of saying that the lady was 'manipulated' into having sex with her hubby's friend and also travelled to dubai with him grin grin grin
After I read her submission on that thread, I concluded that the lady is not normal

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Born2Breed(f): 4:00am On Sep 08, 2021
So much emptiness from an empty vessel.

A disgrace to womanhood.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by chinchum(m): 4:43am On Sep 08, 2021
She obviously belief her bullllshit. That is the power of the mind, she convinced herself in to that tomfoolery.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by hypazmedia: 4:51am On Sep 08, 2021
This one is a fool
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 08, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Fear vagina people

No Man deserves a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by v2: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2021
This Olosho like publicity.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by JordanMichael(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2021
This olosho nor get shame embarassed embarassed embarassed
lalasticlala:
"Nedu doesn't deserve my son" - Uzoamaka opens up and tells the truth about their child's paternity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHfbVtKbJU

Uzoamaka Ohiri in a recent interview with GoldMyneTV said that she got pregnant for her ex-lover before she met Nedu Wazobia.

“This is something he knows about, we both know, I was seeing somebody before I met Nedu before the relationship ended Nedu has already seen my pictures on our mutual friends WhatsApp, so I came to Lagos and I met Nedu and he seemed different so I gave him a chance, we had a great time and then I found out I was pregnant, my child isn’t the reason we separated.

“If you’ve seen the DNA report, the date they conducted that. People are saying he wanted to take them to Canada so he conducted a test but he knew. He was even doubting the paternity of our last child..."
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by daveP(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2021
First it was Chidinma
Then it turned to UzoAmaka
Tonto is their weapon
That is how they win their battles!!
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by tundey4all(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Liar
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by PaedophileProph: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2021
baby124:

Same Mohammed that got the wealth and the guts to have a voice because he married a rich woman. Will you think before you type?
Yes the sex nymph prophet is a clear example of the foul that forgot the person that trimmed her feathers in the rainy days,

Mohammed did and say lots of good and pretty beautiful things During the latent and unpopular stage of his ministry, Mohammed had less army, less influence , he was smooth talking even to nonmuslim, but the reverse was the case when he grew his army and winning wars he remembered that women has inferior IQ and Nations led by women are bound to fail
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by sirjamesjnr(m): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2021
pocohantas:
This lady should stop already.

Nedu doesn’t deserve your son? Is he dragging the boy with you before? It is your ex or whoever is the father that deserves the son.

All this show of shame would have been averted if she didn’t try to play the victim by calling him out online.

Sometimes couples separate and you see one party silent and trying to play mature, claiming irreconcilable differences or downplaying the situation. Do you think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid to protect the image of the other party, even in the event of divorce. She just shot herself in the foot.

Give his own kids to him and hold your son that he doesn’t deserve.

I hate when some women have no class at all. she should have kept quiet.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Samsonp11(m): 10:11am On Sep 08, 2021
I don't know if SHAMELESS is enough to describe some ladies, i need a stronger word
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ledaman: 10:31am On Sep 08, 2021
When you are stupid and you don't know you are! undecided
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by sben2308(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2021
igbowoman:

Hold your head up high and love your babies
The Nedu is a goat
Who does that to a child putting his name all over the place.
Scumbag
Anuofia like him
He knew long ago the baby was not his but it wasn't until you wanted him to man up and support them financially after 4 years he decided to shame his sorry behind.
What is done is done.
You didn't kill anybody.
Hold your head up high girl and move on,take care of your precious children and forget that deadbeat loser

FEW THINGS AM SURE ABOUT U

1.Its obvious u r mentally unstable
2.Its a clear fact u r emotionally disturb, get it not unstable oo but disturb.
3. It's a fact u are on of the many reasons good girls lack great husband because I pity those who use u as POR.
4.Its a fact u one of those I need no man in my life but all u av n own right now is gotten from at least 8 unfortunate guys .

I say all this to u becuase if truly u watched the interview and still end up trying all this u r as dumb as she is .

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by dabban(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
The truth reside with God. The entire story is sympathetic for both NEDU and Uzo. The boy in question have a long emotional battle to fight to remain focus in Life. I Pity the boy more than the Parent.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by drmuchin: 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Why have saphiere and futureisfemale avoided this thread?
Ndi Uchu!
Janus the 2 faced god(desses)
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by mike404(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
myfantasies:
This woman is mad , real MAD

LOOK AT HOW SHE IS JUST DISGRACING OUR FUTURE IS FEMAIL GENDER
FIXED cool
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by myfantasies(f): 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
mike404:
FIXED cool
who send you angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children / BBNaija Omashola Looks Unkempt & Homeless Days After Hinting Of Being Depressed / Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.