Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (45181 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by teacherbim(f): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ha! my gender embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by BluntCrazeMan: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
I'm just happy that the women of Nairaland are not in support of this particular Nonsense..
I am waiting for Saphiiire

23 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Lumig: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021

Abi which kind generation of women do we have these days? In spite of her wicked act, she still get courage to talk, no shame, no caution ...
Ayé ti dorikodo o

10 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Kanixt(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
This distressed woman need help

She needs to take her drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Charmingrascal(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
This ladies no longer have an iota of shame in them.

Tuuuue!!!

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by tillaman(m): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Que

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Pinkyposh(f): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Will you just keep quiet...

4 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by poiZon: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
How is this our business for God sake...
We have more than 99problems already in our country, pls take ur wahala to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by NWANICHODE: 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
She urgently needs a psychiatrist

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
I talk am. Most first born no be their mum hubby get them. Even two of my guys na culprits of this vice. See d yeye excuse ".he knew I was pregnant for my ex before we married. "Then how come the DNA test again?

15 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
This woman should just stop talking already.

She is very stupid.

In fact, she is mad. She is not normal.

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by saheedbadmus(m): 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Alai lojuti

4 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Kingcalls: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Women and liessssss .... women lie like kids ...na im pikin ? wey b say u expect say im go accept am...the boy no get papa... its time they studied womens brains in a science lab

Tonto , Annie, tega and this deceptive LovePeddler all in one weak...and they say they are the innocent gender.... just because men don't talk..... and every of these women exposed themselves, no b say na their husbands call them out ooo...imagine if men start to talk about what they go thru in the hands of women

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by mightyhaze: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmm
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by sunboy(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
Fear vagina people

Fear that gender o

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by AfonjaBoston: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ashawo
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Angelfrost(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
This woman is embarrassing herself... Where is her dignity or self respect??!

Everybody was on his own, and you decided to go hunting for attention all because Annie Idibia got hormonal.

You have been taken to the cleaners, why not just take what's left of your personality and shut the fvck up. Haba!!! What kinda brainless individuals do we have running amok on the cyber-space??! I tire for una o! undecided

16 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Fisher007: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ComeToJesus: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Don't start what you can't finish.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Guontey(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
I think she could have done better than this with this interview. She offers no real defense and is just explaining away the accusations.

4 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by AmuEbule: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Is she related to lai Mohammed? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ppogba: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Madam, if you are on this forum, I will like to let you know that the more you speak on this issue, the more you sound SO stupid.

You have been a disgrace enough for your family and womanhood. Kindly respect and retrospect on what you have potentially put that innocent boy through.

Shameless generation.

12 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Blackdisciple(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Who are these foolish people granting interviews to this shameless prostitute?

This girl is making Nigerian girls look stupid.

They are many making Nigeria girls look stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by sisisioge: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:
This lady should stop already.

Nedu doesn’t deserve your son? Is he dragging the boy with you before? It is your ex or whoever is the father that deserves the son.

All this show of shame would have been averted if she didn’t try to play the victim by calling him out online.

Sometimes couples separate and you see one party just silent and trying to play mature, claiming irreconcilable differences. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid to protect the image of the other party, even in the event of divorce. She just shot herself in the foot.

Give his own kids to him and hold your son that he doesn’t deserve.

No mind the edit, giving women bad names Ugandan! So shameless!
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ladyn4real(f): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Chai....some women are shamless

4 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Bigchristo: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
"Nedu doesn't deserve my son" - Uzoamaka opens up and tells the truth about their child's paternity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHfbVtKbJU

Uzoamaka Ohiri in a recent interview with GoldMyneTV said that she got pregnant for her ex-lover before she met Nedu Wazobia.

“This is something he knows about, we both know, I was seeing somebody before I met Nedu before the relationship ended Nedu has already seen my pictures on our mutual friends WhatsApp, so I came to Lagos and I met Nedu and he seemed different so I gave him a chance, we had a great time and then I found out I was pregnant, my child isn’t the reason we separated.

“If you’ve seen the DNA report, the date they conducted that. People are saying he wanted to take them to Canada so he conducted a test but he knew. He was even doubting the paternity of our last child..."
This Ashewo Kobo kobo still get mouth to talk after being caught on the act, if not that Paternity test exposed you, by now Nedu would have still be spending his hard earned money to take care of another mans child, this is an eye opener to men.

10 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by techWriter1: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
medications after death!You can truth for Africa!
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Blackdisciple(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Before na em child Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
They don't have shame again.

Na some men I just dey pity sha but not men who give in to married woman ooo
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Lumig: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Angelfrost:
This woman is embarrassing herself... Where is her dignity or self respect??!

Everybody was on his own, and you decided to go hunting for attention all because Annie Idibia got hormonal.

You have been taken to the cleaners, why not just take what's left of your personality and shut the fvck up. Haba!!! What kinda brainless individuals do we have running amok on the cyber-space??! I tire for una o! undecided
She's not embarrassing herself alone but all women out there
So disgusting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Beverly Osu Smoking Dressed As A Catholic Nun / Tania Omotayo, Her Mother And Grandmother In 3 Generations Photos / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.