Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (45165 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by duality(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Two points I didn't quite understand.

1, Nedu knew she was pregnant before they met.

2, Nedu said she only had sex once with her. She then added (How many times are you supposed to have sex before pregnancy occur)

This is paraphrasing her words.

The two points makes it illogical. Unless she was deliberately dumping the pregnancy on Nedu.

If number 1, is correct then number 2 is faulty.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by JosephXavier: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
lilyheaven:

You want her family to join in the stupidity?
If you were her sibling, what would you say?

None of my siblings cab be that stupid first if all
But if that happens in any case, I'll make sure she doesn't write on the topic or say anything about till the dust settles

Can't you see she is just using fuel to quench fire?
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Justbehave(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Amanda4life:

LEGIT PRODUCT OF UMAZI HIGH WAY.

CHELUM NA HIGH WAY

MAKA IBU ONYE HIGH WAY
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by HardestyAugust: 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Stay away from premarital sex, you say No. Now see what is going on with you. It's so embarrassing. How on earth will a man go ahead with marrying you if you are carrying another man's child. Didn't you tell him? Did you think he won't find out?

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Justbehave(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Amanda4life:

LEGIT PRODUCT OF UMAZI HIGH WAY.

CHELUM NA HIGH WAY

MAKA IBU ONYE HIGH WAY
M nwe gi na uncompi. Nke gi agwugo.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by igbowoman: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
"Nedu doesn't deserve my son" - Uzoamaka opens up and tells the truth about their child's paternity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHfbVtKbJU

Uzoamaka Ohiri in a recent interview with GoldMyneTV said that she got pregnant for her ex-lover before she met Nedu Wazobia.

“This is something he knows about, we both know, I was seeing somebody before I met Nedu before the relationship ended Nedu has already seen my pictures on our mutual friends WhatsApp, so I came to Lagos and I met Nedu and he seemed different so I gave him a chance, we had a great time and then I found out I was pregnant, my child isn’t the reason we separated.

“If you’ve seen the DNA report, the date they conducted that. People are saying he wanted to take them to Canada so he conducted a test but he knew. He was even doubting the paternity of our last child..."

Hold your head up high and love your babies
The Nedu is a goat
Who does that to a child putting his name all over the place.
Scumbag
Anuofia like him
He knew long ago the baby was not his but it wasn't until you wanted him to man up and support them financially after 4 years he decided to shame his sorry behind.
What is done is done.
You didn't kill anybody.
Hold your head up high girl and move on,take care of your precious children and forget that deadbeat loser
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Ijawblooded: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ama fulo! Community soup. Shame small na!
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Myhusband(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
no sane man will wife a lady pregnant with another man's pregnancy and I don't want to believe Nedu will

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by BluntCrazeMan: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
cococandy:
. But if it’s the men they will line up to pat the culprit on the back because he’s a man.

Hypocrites
If a man does Nonsense, we don't spare him, even here on Nairaland.
Yess..
Even the male Nairalanders that do nonsense, they get washed with hypo, not minding that he may slip into depression.
Get your facts right before generalising

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Paternity fraud is the claim of the ex husband. The wife says he was aware from onset. And he hasn't disputed that info yet.

Why would the Nedu of a guy know this woman woman was fuccking another man and he remained in the marriage until now.

Is he not crazy? This was marriage of two crazy people. And they both have the right to their stupidity so stop blaming only the woman
They have been divorced since,,, more than 2 years now and nedu has even remarried.... The woman wanted to use 2face and annie saga to trend but e bite am for yansh..

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
BKsoul:
They have been divorced since,,, more than 2 years now and nedu has even remarried.... The woman wanted to use 2face and annie saga to trend but e bite am for yansh..

Wow.

Crazy times
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Wow.

Crazy times
God just want to catch her by using her to expose herself... She called nedu out, lied on how he used to beat her, posted a picture but she never mentioned her own bad sides, even going as far as going to nedu office to fight him and even naked him....
I swear some men are going through shit... We wey be woman, we get for body...

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by emonis88: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
cococandy:
your type dey get 5 baby mamas including your wife

Even tuface dey learn for your hand
grin grin grin I don touch big cord o! U dey vex? But look at dat lady talk na! How can she say he knew she was pregnant but he thought it was his, "u know he thinks too much" . In essence she is saying nedu b ode weh think say na him get pregnancy, what do u expect a man u r married to , to think? if he knew d pregnancy was not his , il he still b married to her at that time? In short she thinks she is insulting d guy but on d flip side , she is telling people she is a loose woman, who il sees nothing wrong with being pregnant with another man's child in her husband's house. She is trying to sound smart , but she is really debasing herself. Shit for brains I will say.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Amanda4life: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
M nwe gi na uncompi. Nke gi agwugo.

Yeye
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by DonClement19: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Who can shame the shameless cry
Imagine.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by vince96w2(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Indeed I now believe 2face is a prophet.. " amaka disappoint me, iyeneke confusion, amaka disappoint me iyeneke commotion....i
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
BKsoul:
God just want to catch her by using her to expose herself... She called nedu out, lied on how he used to beat her, posted a picture but she never mentioned her own bad sides, even going as far as going to nedu office to fight him and even naked him....
I swear some men are going through shit... We wey be woman, we get for body...

I think there is a mental health crisis and we are unaware of it, because the things I read online these days plus the manipulation my family and I witness when we get exposed to general populace speaks of a larger systemic dysfunction only possible among psychiatrict subjects.

I think Nigeria is vast becoming an open concentration camp of demented minds fractured by stress and unmet desires.

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by GistFullGround: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2021

She talks here & there like TRUMP...

Liar, Liar, pants on fire...

Nedu does not deserve a Bastard!

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ThatPetiteChic: 11:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
igbowoman:

Biko, if she knows he is a deadbeat father, make she release Nedu pikin to am. I can't divorce a woman with children from 2 separate dads and be paying spousal support. Nedu said he was granted custody of his kids so why is she still holding the kids. She also refused to sign the divorce papers...it's obvious she doesn't want Nedu to move on.

After 2years of divorce/requesting her to sign one, she had the guts to call him out social media when she knows what she did and the Nedu guy never brought her issue to social media. I will do worse if I was Nedu because she's trying to dent his image. Do you know what she did can block his progress in the industry? It will also stop companies from making him a brand ambassador. There are ways to call someone out without destroying their public image.

Lastly, she just exposed herself with this interview that she's loose. How can you be in a sexual relationship with Mr A and you start sleeping with Mr B whom you just met. She was cheating on Mr A which is very wrong! She kept repeating that the issue wasn't the one that caused their breakup yet she wasn't proud of saying the issue that made them part ways. I put it to you that the reason why they broke up was from her. If Nedu was the cause, she wouldn't hesitate in saying it.

Yes, The deed has been done but she should learn to live with the consequences of her action and stop granting interviews.

3 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Akuruoulo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:
This lady should stop already.

Nedu doesn’t deserve your son? Is he dragging the boy with you before? It is your ex or whoever is the father that deserves the son.

All this show of shame would have been averted if she didn’t try to play the victim by calling him out online.

Sometimes couples separate and you see one party silent and trying to play mature, claiming irreconcilable differences or downplaying the situation. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid to protect the image of the other party, even in the event of divorce. She just shot herself in the foot.

Give his own kids to him and hold your son that he doesn’t deserve.

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by nameo: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
cococandy:

Go and keep the same energy on those other threads where you’re praising cheating dads.
Once they point out how you people like to be two-faced, na shut up shut up dey follow.

If I’m lying prove me wrong.

Show me one post that you’ve made in condemnation of philandering husbands and I’ll delete my generalization.

Otherwise you shut up too

Will shut the hecck up.

Your logic is disgusting. This is too bad to try to play that game.

I thought they said you were smart.

People are more hard on Boma than Tega in that other show of shame so whats your point.

Dont be unfortunate!!

3 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Akuruoulo(m): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
myfantasies:
This woman is mad , real MAD

LOOK AT HOW SHE IS JUST DISGRACING OUR GENDER

We know we have wonderful women here.
She is only disgracing here family
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by nameo: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

I think there is a mental health crisis and we are unaware of it, because the things I read online these days plus the manipulation my family and I witness when we get exposed to general populace speaks of a larger systemic dysfunction only possible among psychiatrict subjects.

I think Nigeria is vast becoming an open concentration camp of demented minds fractured by stress and unmet desires.

Louder plzz
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Bekind123: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
JosephXavier:
Some people can just continuously, consistently persistently and convincingly be stupid

I can't understand why her family hasn't spoken out to condemn the evil their daughter committed or are they telling us that stupidity is in their family DNA?
Three idiot
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Akuruoulo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
nameo:

Will shut the hecck up.

Your logic is disgusting. This is too bad to try to play that game.

I thought they said your were smart.

People are more hard on Boma than Tega in that other show of shame

Dont be unfortunate!!

Just leave the girl to swim in disgustful shame

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ijawblooded:
Ama fulo! Community soup. Shame small na!

Abe! try and be calming down abeg grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Bekind123: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Algold:
Trust woman at your own peril

Women are synonymous to evil

Devil second in command

If not for children sssh...
You are a product of evil
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na d pikin I feel sorry for. All this online. Tomorrow he will come online and be abusing women. So this is what the mothers of all those women haters are. Olosho express that’s why they wail so loud. O ga o
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Thetruth101: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
igbowoman:

Hold your head up high and love your babies
The Nedu is a goat
Who does that to a child putting his name all over the place.
Scumbag
Anuofia like him
He knew long ago the baby was not his but it wasn't until you wanted him to man up and support them financially after 4 years he decided to shame his sorry behind.
What is done is done.
You didn't kill anybody.
Hold your head up high girl and move on,take care of your precious children and forget that deadbeat loser

Olosho Alert!!!
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 08, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

E tire person jare...
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by mich2012: 12:11am On Sep 08, 2021
When senselessness meets shamelessness. My goodness! Proper upbringing is very important.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Crossroad1:
When everybody line up for heaven dey collect shame and common sense, this one was busy shunting prostitution and senselessness line

I spit on your stupidity.
Has you've chosen to be senseless, bloggers and papers will make their money off yoh
Don't mind the useless cunt.... Even her brothers don't deserve illegitimate child...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Beverly Osu Smoking Dressed As A Catholic Nun / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Princess Shyngle Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Toyin Lawani's 37th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.