Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (45164 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by tenpipsperday: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Citygal:
I couldn't even reason along with her. If your first child isn't your husband's and you are aware of it, why keep it a secret from him?

Now that you are exposed, you are defending nonsense. She isn't even remorseful

Mtchewwwwww....yarning dust.

Ashawo no get remorse for im dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by PaedophileProph: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
All this makes me believe with mohammed the prophet of Islam in Sahih Bukhari that there is huge deficiency in the brain of women.

Mumu you want to verbally declare him deserving of your son if only he could Simp and train another probably living Father who definitely will resurface with DNA test to claim his son. Especially in Igbo land ?

Notice she keep saying that's not what cause their breakup , without referencing on that , thereby giving credence to the popular opinions evidenced by his friends that you slow "soft spoken" woman had gave nothing but hell to the man that wifed you
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Ogonna98: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tega breaks down in tears as she begs Nigerians for forgiveness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP_U0teI9i8
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by 02Kebreal(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Who are these foolish people granting interviews to this shameless prostitute?

This girl is making Nigerian girls look stupid.
c

"Igbo Girls ni"

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by DCmonster: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lmao! She has "half siblings".
She inherited Hoeing around from her mother obviously.

She looks disgusting from afar. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by baby124: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
PaedophileProph:
All this makes me believe with mohammed the prophet of Islam in Sahih Bukhari that there is huge deficiency in the brain of women.

Mumu you want to verbally declare him deserving of your son if only he could Simp and train another probably living Father who definitely will resurface with DNA test to claim his son. Especially in Igbo land ?

Notice she keep saying that's not what cause their breakup , without referencing on that , thereby giving credence to the popular opinions evidenced by his friends that you slow "soft spoken" woman had gave nothing but hell to the man that wifed you
Same Mohammed that got the wealth and the guts to have a voice because he married a rich woman. Will you think before you type?
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Chiffy: 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
NONSENSE. Abeg this woman should go and sleep
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by mkoabiola: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
I listen to the 7mins interview with rapt attention

She was jus saying rubbish and nonsense all togther..

Nothing tangible from her buca cavity.

Very shameless woman

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by streetsoldier1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
cant Lagos just behave like texas, let every have his own A.K, so make hey when the sun shines, then drop the eve disturbing the peace of steeve.
Mtcheeeeew. nansense
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Akorkor(f): 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shame on you woman! Tueh

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by pennywys(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Useless prostitute

I pity Nedu wozobia for falling to this prostitute in the first place
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sounds like Buhari promise to Nigerians. Definition of scam
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by lilyheaven: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
JosephXavier:
Some people can just continuously, consistently persistently and convincingly be stupid

I can't understand why her family hasn't spoken out to condemn the evil their daughter committed or are they telling us that stupidity is in their family DNA?

You want her family to join in the stupidity?
If you were her sibling, what would you say?
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ifycelebrity(f): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Onyi22:
This woman is a disgrace to womanhood
End time
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by advanceDNA: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:
Is it possible, for a man to have a child with another woman when he is married to his wife?

There are so many examples of men having kids outside their marriages, but each time any woman becomes woke enough to do the same, all ropes to heave break loose. This woman is quite flippant with her pants, just the way she likes it. She does not understand the boundaries you set and is trying to confirm with your expectations.

The most challenging decision, you will ever make is getting married. You simply want to be expected to fucck just one person for the rest of life. It is either you all are crazy or high level hypocrites.

Male and Female are alternate Genders of Same Species of Animals called Homo Sapiens Sapiens, hence has equal rights to do what the fucck the want.

Stop enslaving our women using Religions and Societal Expectations. Fucck who the fucck you want. Life is too short.

So, I ask you again, Is it possible, for a man to have a child with another woman when he is married to his wife?

So it's only religion and societal standards that expect being faithful in relationships...??

A woman commited paternity fraud and u are here talking about enslaving women...

Jeez !...nigga..stop diaplaying stupidity in the name of forming woke or civilized...

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by skywalker240(m): 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
JosephXavier:
Some people can just continuously, consistently persistently and convincingly be stupid

I can't understand why her family hasn't spoken out to condemn the evil their daughter committed or are they telling us that stupidity is in their family DNA?
grin
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by wizi4tyn: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
Lol. Fear fear

Hard man no Dey this one ooo. Marrying a bad wife is an expressway to a terrible untimely death
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
JosephXavier:

They can caution her to stay off press interview and social media

Their are just so many ways to tackle such issue but you would prefer to illogical in your reasoning
What makes you think she hasn't been cautioned The lady is just like the proverbial stubborn fly that follows the corpse to the grave... Very evil lady.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Ezmans: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
"Nedu doesn't deserve my son" - Uzoamaka opens up and tells the truth about their child's paternity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHfbVtKbJU

Uzoamaka Ohiri in a recent interview with GoldMyneTV said that she got pregnant for her ex-lover before she met Nedu Wazobia.

“This is something he knows about, we both know, I was seeing somebody before I met Nedu before the relationship ended Nedu has already seen my pictures on our mutual friends WhatsApp, so I came to Lagos and I met Nedu and he seemed different so I gave him a chance, we had a great time and then I found out I was pregnant, my child isn’t the reason we separated.

“If you’ve seen the DNA report, the date they conducted that. People are saying he wanted to take them to Canada so he conducted a test but he knew. He was even doubting the paternity of our last child..."
uzoamaka is a disgrace to women
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
advanceDNA:

So it's only religion and societal standards that expect being faithful in relationships...??

A woman commited paternity fraud and u are here talking about enslaving women...

Jeez !...nigga..stop diaplaying stupidity in the name of forming woke or civilized...

Paternity fraud is the claim of the ex husband. The wife says he was aware from onset. And he hasn't disputed that info yet.

Why would the Nedu of a guy know this woman woman was fuccking another man and he remained in the marriage until now.

Is he not crazy? This was marriage of two crazy people. And they both have the right to their stupidity so stop blaming only the woman
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Neddstark: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
cococandy:

Go and keep the same energy on those other threads where you’re praising cheating dads.
Once they point out how you people like to be two-faced, na shut up shut up dey follow.

If I’m lying prove me wrong.

Show me one post that you’ve made in condemnation of philandering husbands and I’ll delete my generalization.

Otherwise you shut up too

Ok go on. Sorry for the experiences that was behind your enthusiastic rant. It can only get better sis.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Amanda4life: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
My baby
Ride on jari
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Amanda4life: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
BABY

YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by advanceDNA: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Paternity fraud is the claim of the ex husband. The wife says he was aware from onset. And he hasn't disputed that info yet.

Why would the Nedu of a guy know this woman woman was fuccking another man and he remained in the marriage until now.

Is he not crazy? This was marriage of two crazy people. And they both have the right to their stupidity so stop blaming only the woman

Oga...go and follow the story from the start..this is not the begining of the story....this woman is shit load of crap lying...
Do u know she was sleeping with her own sister's husband..when the dude found out ...he did a paternity test to confirm his suspicious...
They broke up since 2019...and the guy never mentioned it in public...only for the witch to come out in 2021 claiming the dude was domestically abusing her and she needs sposal support money since she refused to sign the divorce papers presented by the man...

She even had the effontry to accuse the guy of adultery and bigamy becos he decided to move on with his life with or without her signature...

She's just a toxic, lying, daughter of a b!txxh with no shame...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Justbehave(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
wizi4tyn:

Hard man no Dey this one ooo. Marrying a bad wife is an expressway to a terrible untimely death
I believe you bro. Same here. Marriage don dey fear me.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Justbehave(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Amanda4life:
My baby
Ride on jari
Ashi spotted. This smelly VJ wey dey stand for otikpa.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Greenvaiper: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
[s]TimeSpaceWizard:

Is he not crazy? This was marriage of two crazy people. And they both have the right to their stupidity so stop blaming only the woman[/s]

Pls just shut up

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
advanceDNA:

Oga...go and follow the story from the start..this is not the begining of the story....this woman is shit load of crap lying...
Do u know she was sleeping with her own sister's husband..when the dude found out ...he did a paternity test to confirm his suspicious...
They broke up since 2019...and the guy never mentioned it in public...only for the witch to come out in 2021 claiming the dude was domestically abusing her and she needs sposal support money since she refused to sign the divorce papers presented by the man...

She even had the effontry to accuse the guy of adultery and bigamy becos he decided to move on with his life with or without her signature...

She's just a toxic, lying, daughter of a b!txxh with no shame...

Hahahahaha that's some crazy tale. You can't blame me I hardly have time to be on the cyber space to read people's life. I just saw the fucking thread today.

Wow, you mean the entire network been fucking same pussy. That's so nice.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Justbehave(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Amanda4life:
BABY

YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT
Highway otikpa

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Justbehave(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Fool that lack comprehension talking.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Amanda4life: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Justbehave:
Highway otikpa

LEGIT PRODUCT OF UMAZI HIGH WAY.

CHELUM NA HIGH WAY

MAKA IBU ONYE HIGH WAY
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
deeptechcool:
HOEs have no shame whatsoever.

Farm tool will always be farm tool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade / Williams Uchemba Mocks Peter Okoye Over Chelsea Vs Man U / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Beverly Osu Smoking Dressed As A Catholic Nun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.