Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity (45163 Views)

Police Seize Two Children From Uzoamaka Ohiri, Hand Them Over To Chinedu Ani / Paternity Fraud: Police Invite Uzoamaka Ohiri For Questioning / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by tnerro1(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
So she was fvcking two men without condom, fear women

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Odogwu46: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
This lady is not saying the truth from her speech, if Nedu knows that he's not the father of the son he won't have opted in for paternity test.

But what's my my business??

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by 3310adeb: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I'm just happy that the women of Nairaland are not in support of this particular Nonsense..
I am waiting for Saphiiire

gbagam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Educationalserv: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
lalasticlala:
"Nedu doesn't deserve my son" - Uzoamaka opens up and tells the truth about their child's paternity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwHfbVtKbJU

Uzoamaka Ohiri in a recent interview with GoldMyneTV said that she got pregnant for her ex-lover before she met Nedu Wazobia.

“This is something he knows about, we both know, I was seeing somebody before I met Nedu before the relationship ended Nedu has already seen my pictures on our mutual friends WhatsApp, so I came to Lagos and I met Nedu and he seemed different so I gave him a chance, we had a great time and then I found out I was pregnant, my child isn’t the reason we separated.

“If you’ve seen the DNA report, the date they conducted that. People are saying he wanted to take them to Canada so he conducted a test but he knew. He was even doubting the paternity of our last child..."
public toilet . He knew u where pregrant and weded you with bellee .U must be mad .she be run girl that meet a higher paying simp .

7 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ashatoda: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
It's just as if this lady just choose not to use that thing which God gave freelyto us all called brain. Does she think she's right?
If you had been in a relationship before meeting Nedu why will he feel so disappointed and bitter after knowing the child isn't his? She said he is also doubting the paternity of their last kid. Her brain don disappear truly cos if it's me I will definitely doubt all of them and conduct test on them all. It's only a stupid man that won't doubt them.
She should just shut that pit she calls mouth and hide her face in shame. What a shameless human being

11 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by PrinceOfLagos: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shut up your stupid mouth bitch , is your son Jesus ? Why playing the victim card stupid bitch

Nedu sef, see the yeye woman you married, she no get levels

Ashawo of a wife

10 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Angelfrost(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lumig:

She's not embarrassing herself alone but all women out there
So disgusting

Honestly... Must she talk??! Can it be that difficult to hide oneself??! Wetin sef!

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ashatoda: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kingcalls:
Women and liessssss .... women lie like kids ...na im pikin , wey b say u expect say im go accept am...the boy no get papa... its time they studied womens brains in a science lab
This is not lie but gross stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
This lady is a bitch. You don't want him back then lock up na. And forget him. how can you be impregnated by another man and keep it away from your husband to find out. Wicked being.

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by zicoraads: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
One of my most earnest prayers is not to marry a stupid person. God abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Crossroad1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin
myfantasies:
This woman is mad , real MAD

LOOK AT HOW SHE IS JUST DISGRACING OUR GENDER
owner of gender have spoken o

2 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by themanderon: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shameless ladies bedhopping from one man's bed to another and still have the guts to defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by sochima1989(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thanks Uzor for staying strong..
Everyone is reacting based on stories on SM.

You saved me from what would have been a life disaster for me...

I can remember every wise words you said that day..

Thanks for being strong.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by peacettw: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
A pity
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by delzbaba(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
this is a proper bitch on display, small boys this is what a bitch looks like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Miracle2020: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Which pazto even join them without doing pregnancy test? I like my church, they will even do the pregnancy test on the morning of the wedding day.

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by marsup: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
Today I understand why people say some women have fish brain. I agree, but a fish is more sensible than this one. Seven minutes, I can't get back.

3 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by myfantasies(f): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crossroad1:
;Downer of gender have spoken o
Thanks for giving me the title

3 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Exceed15: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:
This lady should stop already.

Nedu doesn’t deserve your son? Is he dragging the boy with you before? It is your ex or whoever is the father that deserves the son.

All this show of shame would have been averted if she didn’t try to play the victim by calling him out online

Sometimes couples separate and you see one party just silent and trying to play mature, claiming irreconcilable differences or downplaying the situation. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid to protect the image of the other party, even in the event of divorce. She just shot herself in the foot.

Give his own kids to him and hold your son that he doesn’t deserve.

Oil dey your head joor

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by solidmyk(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thank God for the Redpill, She's just proven a point that never chaise a girl who is not into you, all this modern women have a default guy they're attached to at the end of the day na the simp guy go suffer am and they end up having a kid for em
But with the way this lady been talking she be unrepentant terrorist no sign of remorse at all undecided

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by highoctane: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na Alhaji Musa, be Nedu?

3 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Greenvaiper: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bouz:
This lady is a bitch. You don't want him back then lock up na. And forget him. how can you be impregnated by another man and keep it away from your husband to find out. Wicked being.

Person wey done remarry, na him d bitch dey say she no want am back. Craze people everywia like mtn
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ppogba: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
You better stop granting interviews and take steps to get in touch with and convince the father of the innocent boy before it is too late. Else, the boy will wake you up one night with matchete in his hand asking for his father. Then, social media will not be there to rescue you. Na result we go hear the following day like EPL result.

Werey.

5 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by solidmyk(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
delzbaba:
this is a proper bitch on display, small boys this is what a bitch looks like.
grin grin
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by adebaba5: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
I don't think he'd have done the DNA if he knew already!
Abi to waste money dy sweet am

5 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by ahnie: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Anything to keep us entertained is welcomed!

5 Likes

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Kondomatic(m): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
pocohantas:
This lady should stop already.

Nedu doesn’t deserve your son? Is he dragging the boy with you before? It is your ex or whoever is the father that deserves the son.

All this show of shame would have been averted if she didn’t try to play the victim by calling him out online.

Sometimes couples separate and you see one party just silent and trying to play mature, claiming irreconcilable differences or downplaying the situation. You think they are stupid? Some things are better left unsaid to protect the image of the other party, even in the event of divorce. She just shot herself in the foot.

Give his own kids to him and hold your son that he doesn’t deserve.

This woman is proudly shameless and I don't know why they keep granting these people interviews.

From Nedu's wife(seems her name isn't worth much) to Tega, to her husband and that okpukpo garri abi Kpokpogri. What's the essence of all these show of shame called interview?
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by faithfull18(f): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
haslaw:
Hmmm.

This street dog is really shameless.
Can't her family advice her to keep shut and stop disgracing them?

This public toilet got pregnant for her sister's husband and brought the bastard home for her own husband, yet she thinks she has an opinion.
Are you the sister's husband

1 Like

Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=Romanoff post=105586333]The woman should just shut up already. [/quote

Before Before i say long time ago

For Matter like this
Nigeria women go hide her head in shame

These Days women are shameless
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by estine17: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na wao.Some women get heart o
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
She should stop for the sake of her daughters. It may be hard but she can take care of her 3 kids without Nedu. She can approach the courts to concede the custody of their daughters to Nedu if she can’t cope. Hope her friends and family will call her to order to avoid further damage.
Re: Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity by phazotron(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Who are these foolish people granting interviews to this shameless prostitute?

This girl is making Nigerian girls look stupid.

They are stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Titi Alayo Curses Mustapha Ololade Sholagbade / Williams Uchemba Mocks Peter Okoye Over Chelsea Vs Man U / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Beverly Osu Smoking Dressed As A Catholic Nun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.