Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce (63271 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Stiv19cuff(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Too small wahala, Too long another problem.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Rices39: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
So funny

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Jolomenas: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
thejourney200:
How old are the couple for them to ask for their guardian? In addition, why are they unfair to the woman when the man only needs to make a declaration thrice to divorce the wife?
Keep shut if you don’t know how things work in Islam!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Druss(m): 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
If he was a rich man and he came in 30 secs - you go divorce am?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Rancherss50: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
E try na

At least it's more than 40sec

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by izubext007: 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
The woman should use cocumber.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Victerica(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bros, make you and your wife, go hospital.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by FreedomArmy: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
thejourney200:
How old are the couple for them to ask for their guardian? In addition, why are they unfair to the woman when the man only needs to make a declaration thrice to divorce the wife?
its part of the peace.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by staphcures: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Don't Divorce Him ...
What you need to get is below..I bet you will never think of Divorcing Him .
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by FreedomArmy: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Jolomenas:

Keep shut if you don’t know how things work in Islam!!!
tell us how it works in the peace religion.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Two minutes still try pass 30 seconds grin
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
I thought we normally heard that Hausa men are really good on bed due to all the herbal concoctions they have in their side
There's always an exception and rumors are not always true...
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by offiahvictor(m): 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
BigDolph:
What did they say the future is again?
Fe-mail
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Decorous51: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Why are you telling us
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Fafatofa: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Come and try me

I can last 6hrs
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by ceaser: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Some will still complain that 30 minutes is such a long time because they are already feeling so much discomfort and pain right there.

So what exactly do women want?

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Breastfeed: 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Omo, this is every man's nightmare

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Mohamizy: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
On your list for wife material., average to low libido. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Lightorder: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Leaving because of mental health or sex . Madam, which ?
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Angelfrost(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
So, is it the Mental Challenge or Sexual Challenge that is the issue or both??!... Will the Mental Challenge have been less of a challenge if he lasted 30 minutes to 1 hour, giving you multiple orgasms in the process??!

These would be my questions as the presiding judge!!! undecided

There is always a need to clarify issues because with some women, we nor dey know finish!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by staphcures: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
You don't need to Divorce him ,You need to seek for solution .Below is the Genuine Solution ,its non Alcoholic ,No chemical ,Its Effective and Potent .

You will be Glad you did get this for him ..

Check my Signature

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
She wan go collect prick outside cheesy
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
The woman actually brought two issues to the court

1) the convulsions at night that makes the man to destroy things
2) not lasting in bed...

But I can bet my balls the main reason she really want this divorce is because of the husband inability to last in bed.....women and sex.....and the funny thing they will be acting and pretending as if they don't want it. It is only when they are now fond of you you then you will realise they love it......lokeni always say the penis and the vagina are like the cotton bud(vagina) and ear (penis)...Place a cotton bud into the ear and watch who feels the sweet sensation

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by hedonido: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Is it the mental challenges, the 2 minutes brouhaha, or most likely, the unsaid financial non performance that is akshually the problem?

All these mumu ghetto stories sef.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nawa o
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
So women love this thing that much but pretend, saying men men men

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Emilokoiyawon: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Meanwhile, I had sex yesterday and went on for almost 2 hours. I have mastered art of holding my cum until I decide to cum. I could last a whole day even if I want to. It is not something you can master overnight, it took me years of getting in touch with my body to get here.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
SenatePresdo:
I support the woman on this.

It's better than cheating and having another man's child for him, only for DNA to say otherwise later on.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I think her husband also understands since he claims him don been dey see psychiatrist for the problem. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Lightorder: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
The woman actually brought two issues to the court

1) the convulsions at night that makes the man to destroy things
2) not lasting in bed...

But I can bet my balls the main reason she really want this divorce is because of the husband inability to last in bed.....women and sex.....and the funny thing they will be acting and pretending as if they don't want it. It is only when they are now fond of you then you will realise they love it......like I will always say that the penis and the vagina are like the cotton bud(penis) and ear (vagina)...Place a cotton bud into the ear and watch who feels the sweet sensation
gbam !
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Curious345: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Me that last one minute nkor?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.