Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce (63244 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by showafrica(m): 4:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
See this one! The woman talk say she no want 2 minute man, you dey here dey count pounds her second... undecided

Insatiable hoes everywhere... That kind woman.. 1hr no go do am. She will only satisfy when you die on top
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 4:33am On Sep 08, 2021
showafrica:
Insatiable hoes everywhere... That kind woman.. 1hr no go do am. She will only satisfy when you die on top
So you wey you been dey delude yourself say you fit satisfy every woman no be the problem here? undecided

Men dey ground wey fit satisfy the woman even if she wan go 7 hours.. no hate on her because you no be one of dem. undecided

Sting talks of 7-hour Tantic sex with Trudie Styler

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by generalwo(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2021
fergie0o1:
Housewife seeks divorce says husband lasts only 2 minutes in bed, shout at night daily

Daily Post
..... If he too tey, women go complain.... If e no tey, them go complain.... Wallai this women gender Don Taya me
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by wunmi590(m): 6:34am On Sep 08, 2021
Simran94:

This, NEGLECT is one major reason why people Cheat on their partners and women end up bringing another man's child in for their husbands.

Marriage is an institution where compromise is needed sometimes. You need to try and satisfy your partner

Not that I don't play my part in the other room, but it shouldn't be a top priority, when you need to make money...

Nah person wey get money him prick dey raise my sister
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Drizzy5001(m): 6:37am On Sep 08, 2021
So women, love sex dis much, yet they will be pretending, confused set of people.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Babastrong(m): 6:59am On Sep 08, 2021
The equation no balance at all. 2mins guy = 1hour gal. the union should be dissolved for peace to reign.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Jones4190(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Idiotmod:

My first round is 30mins
Stop making us to thing we are not good enough
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by johnnychuks(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2021
How long do you want him to last?
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by fm7070: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2021
He is even trying. You want him to last 2hours and die on top of you?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Davash222(m): 8:21am On Sep 08, 2021
BKsoul:
Don't conclude so fast dear.... What ever it is, i am so sorry... But i really do wish to talk to you.... Please don't say no....
Talk to me about what?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by DrHighchief(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2021
What does women really want?
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Chinny024(f): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Her reasons are genuine. When plates and pots to break don finish grin The man might take her for goat and slaughter at midnight..
Run for your life eeeee
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by justmondris: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Tell him to use samsu oil. I have forgotten the nafdac number on the origin one but I can verify that if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Fowls come Dey form bull on Nairaland. grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Trustedpronet:
You are not even happy to have a man that suckets his manhood inside that smelling thing for two minutes. Men can endure bad odour sha.
if e don Deh pass 3mins I go stop the do o.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by tampadollarsign(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2021
For a two minutes dude I think 2catons of kolaq would do
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by IamCookie(f): 11:50am On Sep 08, 2021
RapistOnBail:

My first round is about 2-3 minutes.

Second round depends on how sexy and hot you are, I go about 15 minutes +

If you no hot, no expect my preeq to rise up after that first round.

So, altogether no reach 20mins. You try na. It actually depends on how you use your tool on her for that "about 20mins" which will be better than "bigfornothing " tool, with no skillful usage.

Moreso, some women kill the skills of the man by expecting him to do everything. Na only to receive dem sabi. Sexual frequency is a two- way thing. Up your game as a lady and your guy will go more than the usual "two minutes" complaint. Ladies�, sometimes expect him to perform better ,or less at another time depending on his emotional state. Mind and body interact, you know.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by RapistOnBail: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
IamCookie:

So, altogether no reach 20mins. You try na. It actually depends on how you use your tool on her for that "about 20mins" which will be better than "bigfornothing " tool, with no skillful usage.

Moreso, some women kill the skills of the man by expecting him to do everything. Na only to receive dem sabi. Sexual frequency is a two- way thing. Up your game as a lady and your guy will go more than the usual "two minutes" complaint. Ladies�, sometimes expect him to perform better ,or less at another time depending on his emotional state. Mind and body interact, you know.
Oil Dey ur head

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by MyOleSolksjaer: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Madam you are idle and unproductive. Go and get yourself a job and stop channeling your energy towards sex.

Nigerian women and sex sha!!!! They have nothing to offer but sex. Help a nigga build a business, they cant but they will disturb you for super human sex. Tueh!!!
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by rhymesnoni(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
BigDolph:
What did they say the future is again?

Female grin grin
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
johnnychuks:
How long do you want him to last?
Dey there dey ask...
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
fm7070:
He is even trying. You want him to last 2hours and die on top of you?
Old man Sting can best your record so stop talking!
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
MyOleSolksjaer:
Madam you are idle and unproductive. Go and get yourself a job and stop channeling your energy towards sex.

Nigerian women and sex sha!!!! They have nothing to offer but sex. Help a nigga build a business, they cant but they will disturb you for super human sex. Tueh!!!
There are men out there who can give them the super human sex they desire.. so rather hate on women for your inability to deliver, understand your level! undecided

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Dey there dey ask...

Lol.. SMH..

Una don spoil finish. Tufia!
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Miracle2020:
Oloshos. You want him to last for 12 hours abi?
Nothing will ever be enough for woman.
Just because you fall short of her standard does not mean she is the problem. The delusion exists in your thinking you can satisfy all women out there. undecided

Men plenty for ground wey fit handle her need. So no need to hate her for being too much for you.

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. SMH..
Una don spoil finish. Tufia!
Wetin be tufia... it is true now! undecided

All these kids here insulting the woman for asking for more have been deluded into believing themselves gods to women. They don't even realize that where the flexing of that organ is concerned, they are no where on the totem pole. undecided

Sex is an essential element in many marriages. Why should a woman be denigrated for stating she deserves more than she has been getting? undecided
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Raco1010(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
You for nor use cotton bud and ear, you for use fowl feather and ear..... grin

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
The woman actually brought two issues to the court

1) the convulsions at night that makes the man to destroy things
2) not lasting in bed...

But I can bet my balls the main reason she really want this divorce is because of the husband inability to last in bed .....women and sex.....and the funny thing they will be acting and pretending as if they don't want it. It is only when they are now fond of you then you will realise they love it......like I will always say that the penis and the vagina are like the cotton bud(penis) and ear (vagina)...Place a cotton bud into the ear and watch who feels the sweet sensation
Women love and enjoy sex like crazy...allow them to be fond of you....then they will be jumping on your penis anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:
Nigerian girls and sex cheesy

Only God will deliver them.
Yinmu, see your mouth like 'Nigerian girls and sex'.
What do men do?
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by FreeIgboho: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
Raco1010:

You for nor use cotton bud and ear, you for use fowl feather and ear
slawormiir ..... grin

You both wrong. The correct thing is finger into ear - the ear will feel it more than the finger. Your analogies are STUPID!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.