Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,936 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce (63265 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wetin be tufia... it is true now! undecided

All these kids here insulting the woman for asking for more have been deluded into believing themselves gods to women. They don't even realize that where the flexing of that organ is concerned, they are no where on the totem pole. undecided

Sex is an essential element in many marriages. Why should a woman be denigrated for stating she deserves more than she has been getting? undecided

I hear you.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Miracle2020: 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Just because you fall short of her standard does not mean she is the problem. The delusion exists in your thinking you can satisfy all women out there. undecided

Men plenty for ground wey fit handle her need. So no need to hate her for being too much for you.

Sting talks of 7-hour Tantic sex with Trudie Styler
didn't she see those men before marrying him?
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Miracle2020:
didn't she see those men before marrying him?
Maybe she didn't consider it of importance and so did not check before picking the one she married. So many women are not told that such things are equally important in determining their satisfaction in marriage. undecided

And men don't go around wearing signs indicating how many minutes they average during sex or how much stamina they have in bed, so it is not easy to spot these problems until much after. undecided

I bet you that next time around, she will pay close attention to such things among others. undecided
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Miracle2020: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Maybe she didn't consider it of importance and so did not check before picking the one she married. So many women are not told that such things are equally important in determining their satisfaction in marriage. undecided

And men don't go around wearing signs indicating how many minutes they average during sex or how much stamina they have in bed, so it is not easy to spot these problems until much after. undecided

I bet you that next time around, she will pay close attention to such things among others. undecided
can she sure that she has never had sex with the man before marriage? that man help to marry her when she was almost menopause, now that the shame is removed from her family she want to put the man in shame.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Miracle2020:
can she sure that she has never had sex with the man before marriage? that man help to marry her when she was almost menopause, now that the shame is removed from her family she want to put the man in shame.
She was almost menopause? Shame is removed from her family? She is just 25-years of age. undecided

Why not focus on discussing the facts of the story than attemptto inject your personal delusions in it? undecided
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Idiotmod: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Jones4190:

Stop making us to thing we are not good enough
You are good enough.
But we can bet, I’m in Ibadan. iphone to iphone
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Poleski: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Most people don't know that a man can cum fast if he's highly sexually attracted to his woman.

That a man cums fast doesn't necessarily mean he has a health issue.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Poleski:
Most people don't know that a man can cum fast if he's highly sexually attracted to his woman.

That a man cums fast doesn't necessarily mean he has a health issue.
Stop deluding yourselves with these ridiculous tales you yell yourself believing that somehow you are made as gods over women. undecided

Men dey ground wey fit satisfy women wey you no fit satisfy. Until you get the fact that we are not made with the same stamina, na so so story you go dey tell yourself. undecided

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Poleski: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop deluding yourselves with these ridiculous tales you yell yourself believing that somehow you are made as gods over women. undecided

Men dey ground wey fit satisfy women wey you no fit satisfy. Until you get the fact that we are not made with the same stamina, na so so story you go dey tell yourself. undecided

I listen to real professionals not a layman on Nairaland.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Poleski:
I listen to real professionals not a layman on Nairaland.
And what real professional told you that lie you you have been telling yourself? undecided

This is why even as many Nigerian gets older, they still regurgitate the same foolish nonsense that helped sink the fate of the generation before... instead of becoming wiser with age, it's as though foolishness has become an acceptable hallmark. undecided
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Poleski: 1:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And what real professional told you that lie you you have been telling yourself? undecided

This is why even as many Nigerian gets older, they still regurgitate the same foolish nonsense that helped sink the fate of the generation before... instead of becoming wiser with age, it's as though foolishness has become an acceptable hallmark. undecided

It seems you were talking about yourself. Some ignorant people believe whatever they think is true to them instead of what is factually true.

You don't believe in experts, who actually know better than you on a particular subject, so I'm not going to continue this fruitless argument with you. I prefer intelligent arguments.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 2:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Poleski:

It seems you were talking about yourself. Some ignorant people believe whatever they think is true to them instead of what is factually true.

You don't believe in experts, who actually know better than you on a particular subject, so I'm not going to continue this fruitless argument with you. I prefer intelligent arguments.
Oh, I believe in facts, not "experts"! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.