Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce (63263 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by RapistOnBail: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=austinelex post=105591806][/quote]E no mean
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by RapistOnBail: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=MhiztaFrank post=105591012][/quote]Exactly

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by RapistOnBail: 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Idiotmod:

My first round is 30mins
You be machine
[quote author=Humbleiyke post=105590876][/quote]True
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by RapistOnBail: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
tofolo:
nothing do you rapistonbail.
Salute kiss

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Hassanmaye(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Nigerian girls and sex cheesy

Only God will deliver them.
Are you sure, why are they pretending then
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
thejourney200:
How old are the couple for them to ask for their guardian? In addition, why are they unfair to the woman when the man only needs to make a declaration thrice to divorce the wife?
will yhu kip quiet.. yhu sabi Islamic ruling pass d judge
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Hassanmaye(m): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
The woman actually brought two issues to the court

1) the convulsions at night that makes the man to destroy things
2) not lasting in bed...

But I can bet my balls the main reason she really want this divorce is because of the husband inability to last in bed .....women and sex.....and the funny thing they will be acting and pretending as if they don't want it. It is only when they are now fond of you then you will realise they love it......like I will always say that the penis and the vagina are like the cotton bud(penis) and ear (vagina)...Place a cotton bud into the ear and watch who feels the sweet sensation
Women love and enjoy sex like crazy...allow them to be fond of you....then they will be jumping on your penis anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period
Damn nigga
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Hassanmaye(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wahala for any guyman wey say he wor impress woman ontop bedmatics ......But two minutes not too bad na undecided.

Well, personally I think everything about sexxx is highly over exaggerated.......Na guyman wey too much of lashing never show e darkside dey boast of being a professional lasher lipsrsealed

She never experience the part wey her husband go lash her finish for mid night to the extent say he go cor dey scream for peak milk....Na then she go know say she don use her own hands turn her husband into bull-dog undecided

Rubbish..
Are you sure it's exergerated
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Hassanmaye(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
philo04:
Women!!!! Nah so I jam one babe we begin reason abt her past she told me her ex is horrible in bed he doesn't last 5min him gbola small ...for my mind I don jam person pikin I go kill....our first sex...I nearly kill am with my gbola nah so she run go meet her ex saying I fit kill am as for me I lock up...no reach two month she begin hala me say she miss me ....say she wan come charge fone

Women you can never understand them cos them no understand their selves too....
That gender
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
wunmi590:

Some of you kid just run mouth like tap water...

And who told you I'm not married....

Continue using all the energy you are suppose to make money legitimately to Bleep.... rubbish

You are married? I don't think so. If you are truly married, you wouldn't have posted that crap.

Do you know you can sexually satisfy your woman and still be making money? So, in your shallow mind, men that satisfy their wives sexually don't make money while those that don't satisfy their wives are making money? Lol.

You that have being using all your energy to make money, how much do you have in your bank account? The way some of you shout "work hard" "make money" bla bla bla anytime y'all see posts on relationship, people will think you guys are millionaires.

With all your hard work and energy, how much do you have?

May you never work like an elephant and eat like a ant.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by thejourney200: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
adeotiabdulaziz:
will yhu kip quiet.. yhu sabi Islamic ruling pass d judge

Why cry foul for something so simple? Trying to bully me online doesn't deplete the value/fact in what I wrote.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by criuze(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
She's looking for a man to crusify on the bed
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by philo04(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Temptee101:

This your tori no straight walahi.
egbon tope you too like sex story
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Adek15(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
If someone is said to last 2 minutes, does it mean after 2 minutes, the man isn't interested again for the whole day or that's just for the first round?
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Idiotmod: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:
You be machine
I no dey release quickly
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
author=Kobojunkie post=105591438]
So you would rather she be locked up in the marriage knowing she is not satisfied and in the future, should a case of paternity fraud surface, you will also come out to accuse her of a crime...the same you? undecided
You clearly don't understand what marriage is all about. Marriage is all about love and love is all about sacrifices.
Then where is the love here if she cant sacrifice common sexual satisfaction? In fact, I think life generally should be about sacrifices and then the word would be a better place for all.

Have you possibly considered that your idea of what marriage you should apply to you and your case and not necessarily impose on others?

What marriage should be like is nobodys idea but God's and that, every one must embrace!
Marriage was God's idea in the first place.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
wunmi590:

Rubbish, is sex food or money?

As long as his sperm is healthy to form a child...

I will be thinking of making money, one woman would be telling me I don't last long, abi something dey worry her ni
This, NEGLECT is one major reason why people Cheat on their partners and women end up bringing another man's child in for their husbands.

Marriage is an institution where compromise is needed sometimes. You need to try and satisfy your partner

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mercychen:
author=Kobojunkie post=105591438]
You clearly don't understand what marriage is all about. Marriage is all about love and love is all about sacrifices.
Then where is the love here if she cant sacrifice common sexual satisfaction? In fact, I think life generally should be about sacrifices and then the word would be a better place for all.
What marriage should be like is nobodys idea but God's and that, every one must embrace!
Marriage was God's idea in the first place.
These rules about marriage are obviously your own personal rules about marriage - your fantasies even - and not that of everyone else out there, including this woman. undecided

That you are obviously able to sacrifice sexual satisfaction does not mean we all should be like you, right. To this woman it is of great importance in her own idea of what marriage is and she would rather have it than not. What is so wrong with that? undecided

God's idea of marriage is simple ... a man and woman come together and become one..the details of how they become one and maintain said oneness, God left to individuals in the marriage. undecided

What you describe as marriage is not God's idea at all but your personal idea. Also since not everyone out there lives according to God's idea, don't you think it a little naive to go around trying to impose "God's idea" on everyone out there? God certainly never asked anyone to do that so what reason do you engage in such a futile endeavor? undecided
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Simran94:

This, NEGLECT is one major reason why people Cheat on their partners and women end up bringing another man's child in for their husbands.

Marriage is an institution where compromise is needed sometimes. You need to try and satisfy your partner
The woman chose to bow out before she becomes a monster and we don't want to see her side in this.

If 2 years years from now, we read of this same woman and man fighting a paternity fraud case in court, people go tag her beech then. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Babaken(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Nigerian girls and sex cheesy

and na them pretend pass.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Akuruoulo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
fergie0o1:
Housewife seeks divorce says husband lasts only 2 minutes in bed, shout at night daily

Daily Post
No prob but don't ask for any of his Anything

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by naturefellow(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Nigerian girls and sex

a married woman has every right to sexual satisfaction from her husband. Rest!
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by naturefellow(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Nigerian girls and sex.
a married woman has every right to sexual satisfaction from her husband. Rest!
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Temptee101(m): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
philo04:
egbon tope you too like sex story

Okay, sex-story manufacturing machine undecided
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by 9isguy(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Person like us way no dy cum at all hmmm
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
These rules about marriage are obviously your own personal rules about marriage - your fantasies even - and not that of everyone else out there, including this woman. undecided

That you are obviously able to sacrifice sexual satisfaction does not mean we all should be like you, right. To this woman it is of great importance in her own idea of what marriage is and she would rather have it than not. What is so wrong with that? undecided

God's idea of marriage is simple ... a man and woman come together and become one..the details of how they become one and maintain said oneness, God left to individuals in the marriage. undecided

What you describe as marriage is not God's idea at all but your personal idea. Also since not everyone out there lives according to God's idea, don't you think it a little naive to go around trying to impose "God's idea" on everyone out there? God certainly never asked anyone to do that so what reason do you engage in such a futile endeavor? undecided

You and the woman got the whole idea of marriage wrong!
It is either God's way or no way!

You can decide to come up with your own kind of Union. Set your own rules and principles to suit your idea and call it whatever you wish. but as long as it's the one instituted by God, you have no choice but to stick to it's rules.

Case closed! angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Kobojunkie: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mercychen:
You and the woman got the whole idea of marriage wrong!
It is either God's way or no way!

You can decide to come up with your own kind of Union. Set your own rules and principles to suit your idea and call it whatever you wish. but as long as it's the one instituted by God, you have no choice but to stick to it's rules.

Case closed! angry
God's way again is this - a man and woman shall come together as one... the end. That is all God said of marriage in the Bible. undecided

So everything else you dey talk put, no be God at all.. and again, this only applies to those who even follow God's way to begin with. undecided

This particular woman no tell you say she be God person, so I I not sure why you bring God into this. And she obviously has her own personal idea of marriage as well, just as you do. So why expect your opinions of marriage to matter where she is concerned? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by Emeka71(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Emilokoiyawon:
Meanwhile, I had sex yesterday and went on for almost 2 hours. I have mastered art of holding my cum until I decide to cum. I could last a whole day even if I want to. It is not something you can master overnight, it took me years of getting in touch with my body to get here.
I haven't done penetrative intercourse before; but I used to flirt with women inside a crowd; and many at times I don't even take up to 1 minute before I releas;e and I can go multiple rounds after some rest; but even some times my second round could make me release faster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by deavicky(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Having been stressed up from the pressure of work, bad governance, bad economy and bad kuntus yet they want u to last longer.
Re: My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce by deavicky(m): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Emeka71:
I haven't done penetrative intercourse before; but I used to flirt with women inside a crowd; and many at times I don't even take up to 1 minute before I releas;e and I can go multiple rounds after some rest; but even some times my second round could make me release faster.
why am having the feeling that u would grow to be a rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.