Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (60504 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by owiko(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
See as eviction just reset her brain to default settings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Raise your hand if you know she is chasing clouds. Best apology would have been uploading recent Pic of her and her family which would shows she really apologized to her husband not this thing she is doing. Well planned, her PR dey learn work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by anyilalaz: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Normally I don't accept this kind of apology, a snake is always a snake even when got caught either in the forest or around the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by judemurphy(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nice screen play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by hpk(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mama use to tell her all you've got is pride
Ashawo na Ashawo, no matter what you drive

MI - Fast Cars (2008)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by KBdownloads(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
you don't need to apologize, hoes will always be hoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by FarinJini: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
banging another man's wife or girl friend is very sweet....
Bad guy! How you take know? Abi you don reach there before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
fourboys:
This slutish lady' who fvcked on national TV deserved to be shot at sight with that her mumunii simp husband embarassed embarassed

Just look at that fake tears angry angry

Oya go and shoot her undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by kingololo(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Its funny how nigerians react to issues like this. Is this not what BBN set out to be getting in the end. Let them deal with it. Evil program with evil intention. Once you make up your mind to be a partaker,theres no mistake in whatsoever the outcome is.
Mad husband
Loose wife
Doomed family
Wasted generation.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wait, did they really have sex? I though it was just bloggers rumor
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Ever8090: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
I didn't watch the show and I am not aware of what happened but I heard though she is married but went ahead to sleep with another man that is not her husband...her apology is as useless as her immorality that already runs in her blood..there were single ladies in the place but never tried that shit, so if she is single, I bet you every body in that house would have slept with her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Jaifbee: 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Just for the money and gain popularity, meal well-served and a greater portion deserved.
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Wf9ZXJpkA

BBNaija: ‘Boma and I crossed the line’ — Tega apologises to husband

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTh0E6Jogq0/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by charlezslow(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tega opening her legs wide wasn't the husband fault... But if the husband continue with the marriage then na Ode him be or either them plant am spiritual cocoanut for head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Seun360(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tega is a reflection of today's nigerian women. They are Olosho one way or the other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mrs hoelosho, anti anfani adugbo abuleko cheerful giver

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by zedegit: 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Wf9ZXJpkA

BBNaija: ‘Boma and I crossed the line’ — Tega apologises to husband

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTh0E6Jogq0/?utm_medium=copy_link

She shouldn't be sorry. She was merely giving Nigerians content abi was it highlights she said. She could have done worse if she wasn't married.

This is Genesis to her, I wonder what Revelation would bring.

This is just her and her nature. Why apologize?

The husband self looks like a guyman and don't tell me that he doesn't know the wife he married.

This national cake must not pass me by.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
fourboys:
This slutish lady' who fvcked on national TV deserved to be shot at sight with that her mumunii simp husband embarassed embarassed

Just look at that fake tears angry angry

Shot at sight say wetin happen?!!

Which kind mumu talk be dis na?!!...
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
Tega is a loose dog.
What concerns a married woman with BBN?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by neyoohhh: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
U do hook up or you no do hook up?

Mad woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by AbdulCLO: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
She is not sorry she even has the time to clear the tears from her face not to spoil her make-up lolzzzzz...... if she is sorry she won't even have time to go to radio station granting interview and making videos now rather will be with her husband asking for forgiveness and his family and her family members and keeping away from the spot light....... But guess what waten concern me................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Onyeka2019: 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
This one nah Sakaaa jare who come day video her as she day cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by kingololo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
They were actually sleeping with themselves jare. Thats the main intention of the show
Ever8090:
I didn't watch the show and I am not aware of what happened but I heard though she is married but went ahead to sleep with another man that is not her husband...her apology is as useless as her immorality that already runs in her blood..there were single ladies in the place but never tried that shit, so if she is single, I bet you every body in that house would have slept with her
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Pray(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
You did complete makeup and dressed just to cry croc tears. Shior. You shud have cried with your natural face. dawan consign you and your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by zedegit: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2021
merits:
E angry

E is for Elephant.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Masterito(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
I think the show is teaching alot.
ShishaPipe:
The earlier Buhari bans this nonsense SHOW OF SHAME the sooner these lazy Nigerian youths would stop glorifying these overnight slutty yeyebrities.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Chithauri(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shut up you dirty slut. I thought tacha was a puta, but u have show you are queen of putas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Is this HOElosho insane or something?

We don't blame you, it's your SIMPle husband we blame.

C'mon gerraouhier!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by mashad(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ofcourse, that how most transgendered does after being caught cheating. Cry n beg..... If transgendered find herself in similar situation again, she wldnt do thing different.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by merits(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
zedegit:

E is for Elephant.
E for embryo of BOMA. grin
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Tonnyray: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Her apology should go to her son who will be shredded years to come by insults and jeers from his peers. Imagine people calling your mom a slut and having receipts to prove it.
Even his gfs will readily use her to insult him when they break up.
A wh0re is a curse to herself and progeny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Edusouls(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Una sure say they Bleep am?
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by haslaw(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Why did she get married if she knew she still had unfinished business outside.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

Another DNA saga loading.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses / Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.