Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (60503 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Omicron007: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
shocked

I pity that eediot carrying corona virus logo on his head.
He had the mind, effontery, impetus to bleep a married woman on national TV and even told us how the punnani smells.

As for Tega, she should carry her fish smelling punnany to her husband.
Boma would still bleep her tho. It's a certainty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
FutureIsFemale

@SENIORWRITER
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Somewhere she was praying that the 'actions' were off-camera while in the act.

Wind e haf blown, we haf seen the behind of the fowl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by delzbaba(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
This kind of show is not for married people, the organisers know this but still decided to do otherwise anyways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by merits(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
E
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by big7: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
If that useless thing called her husband accept this useless loosed ashana back then just know she's done some Doings to him.

If you know what I mean.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Kinimajor: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crocodile tears nothing Isiaka no go see for gate
Fish pussy...Boma don lash your smelly Toto finish na...Asha....make una complete am
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by SumaRex(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wetin concern fowl with toothpaste........ Wetin concern me with TIGER
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Toks2008(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Wf9ZXJpkA

BBNaija: ‘Boma and I crossed the line’ — Tega apologises to husband

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTh0E6Jogq0/?utm_medium=copy_link

*Spits*

But laslas nah the husband get the final say.

But as a guy I know for a fact that things will never remain the same again between them.

It is OK for a guy to imagine another man sexng his wife but to view it.... The psychological damage will never ever go away.

Wettin I dey even talk sef... In short, the marriage is over.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by jasonclement(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
She still has time to wear makeup.... Smh�

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by chrisxxx(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
I didn't video. Where is the nacking video?
Someone share na
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
princeSammyz:
I don't see that marriage working long term

For where?
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Well...

She's not apologizing for doing it (or even enjoying it)... Merely apologizing for getting caught in the act.

I even doubt she would be apologizing if she had won the grand prize.

Good luck to the husband... Lemme refrain from calling a nigga names!!!! undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by princemartinsG(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
It's so painful that Nigerian girls in the majority are nothing but a walking cumbox whose entire existence revolves around sex, whoredom, what to eat and cruise..

Can these sets of youths ever be redeemed

What does this future hold with this kinds

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Corroro: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lol, crocodile tears
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by hpk(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ashawo na ashawo no matter what you drive.

MI (2009)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Juanmike(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
An Oscar performance, bravo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Apology not accepted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by newguy1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Scripted..... they r both the same. She’s know she be ashawo n d husband too is just trying to cash out on d wife. She said it once’s in d house she has d fame n money h d husband get to b d sisi cus no responsible man will allow his wife to go on to that tv show n b okay with her kissing leg alone later fuckin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by dultraray: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crocodile Tears, when you were entering, what did you have in mind..
Nonsense perverse generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Abeg for us when no dey watch the show can someone please summarize, amebo dey worry me. Shey dem bench her for live TV? But isn't fvcking and acting a fool part of the show.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by zanette(m): 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Apology kill U dia
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by FarinJini: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Felimax:
Just get out babe. There has been singles in that house who will never compromise their values. Let your husband deal with the shame. Married woman my anus!
e sure me say your anus better pass this one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Acts 17:30 “And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:”

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by ayaexd(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Stop this shit dear... When you doing you didnt think of the reward. You now faking you cry.. b*llshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by saphiere(f): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
I hope her husband will also apologise publicly.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Donspicey: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Who else thinks that BBN will still destroy more homes and married people has no business in the house.
In fact this tv show should be banned.

Did they force you to watch it?... undecided...

MF hypocrite....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by afamaustin(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Foolish gal, l pity ur husband as for u,u are a disgrace to womanhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
wizi4tyn:

Modified.

So for the time since I join Nairaland, I am on first page of a thread that has gotten to the promise land. It’s indeed already a September to remember grin

Oga, u re on a wrong topic .
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by officialMarcTimi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
TEGA!!! you've just given men reason not to allow their wives go to the BBN show.. Anyway your husband is willing to take you back but the emotional torment� will remain with you forever � �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Pussyassasin(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
I bet my left ball she'll cheat again.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses / Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.