Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (60510 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Frales6(f): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nacking wey you don enjoy finish...abeg shift jooorrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 11:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
But some women mumu sha, watin u dey talk na if na your pikin do this kind thing wen you do you go encourage her abi, last last you go say you be Christian na una dey use Christianity dey play soo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by DonroxyII: 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
ChasinGood:
grin
All that shit is for the camera. The evil that some women do ehn. Seriously,can we just get over this Tega,her story's becoming annoying
Everything is just PR .... she will definitely blow but her Marriage may also blow too grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
The nigerian govt will soon ban bbn the show is destroying marriages and relationships.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by specialbobby(m): 11:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Pretending......

I can bet my balls she is going to return back and bang boma over and over again...the banging is gonna continue......gonna last forever till the end of time.....

The husband should move on....it is over according to kalistus

And the funny thing in life is that banging another man's wife or girl friend is very sweet....

I don't know the particular devil behind that sweet feeling.....where is Righteousness2.....come and tell us the particular devil behind that feeling

Guy you na confirm weyrey ooo grin grin
How many you don bang?
Righteouness2.. abeg we dey hear from you oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Ugoandytech: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Get latest design of bitcoin investment website

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by ghettochild(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Wf9ZXJpkA

BBNaija: ‘Boma and I crossed the line’ — Tega apologises to husband

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTh0E6Jogq0/?utm_medium=copy_link
Give the marriage another two years..it will crash..
The husband will cheat n will be using sex with boma to blackmail her..
Las Las. Dem go go their separate ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2021
She dey apologise with make up and lipstick. Dis one na acting and may we not be unfortunate in life to marry green snake under green grass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Titi43: 12:01am On Sep 08, 2021
Ashawo dey no get shame. Many single girls don't behave the way she did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Titi43: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Ashawo wey no get shame. Many single girls won't behave the way she did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by raphy(m): 12:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Tht Kind tears tht Messi shades is wht she is doin now..

She will later move to a bigger league later happily.

Wht is My business there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2021
You no lie....na the new demon wey dem send to me be dat

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
Pretending......

I can bet my balls she is going to return back and bang boma over and over again...the banging is gonna continue......gonna last forever till the end of time.....

The husband should move on....it is over according to kalistus

And the funny thing in life is that banging another man's wife or girl friend is very sweet....

I don't know the particular devil behind that sweet feeling.....where is Righteousness2.....come and tell us the particular devil behind that feeling
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Ashawo cry kee u there
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by DonroxyII: 12:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Artzdanielsz:
Raise your hand if you know she is chasing clouds. Best apology would have been uploading recent Pic of her and her family which would shows she really apologized to her husband not this thing she is doing. Well planned, her PR dey learn work.
She just want to trend and gather more followers ...... Grant interviews...... all na PR ....
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Rocktation(f): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Why do something that'd make you sorry? Too bad. Her strategy was off. She probably thought that sex was the x-factor that made married Mike, not win back then. How stupid. IMO, she should still have cried for herself, even if she'd managed to emerge as the winner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Adesina18111(m): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2021
She was coming to apologize yet she got time to do make up...was she not enjoy Boma prick even with her smelling kpekus...all the best for her ooo...Let us hear what her SIMP husband got to say...maybe it’s another script sha grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Germi9: 12:33am On Sep 08, 2021
can’t believe Boma banged a fish smelling pussy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by CoolJulian: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Shame, shame shame!!! She's a very foolish girl! I can't stop wondering what her husband allowed her to go and do at that show... Career advancement as she called it? Well, I can now only have pity!
One thing that is certain at this moment is that, that marriage is over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Ckonnet: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2021
So the one you act 4 bbn never do you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Ckonnet: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Adesina18111:
She was coming to apologize yet she got time to do make up...was she not enjoy Boma prick even with her smelling kpekus...all the best for her ooo...Let us hear what her SIMP husband got to say...maybe it’s another script sha grin grin

U na don too talk about smelling kpekus, the odour come out from the television because me no dey watch that program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Emma992(m): 1:01am On Sep 08, 2021
Why apologizing?, the deed has been done,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Amanda4life: 1:16am On Sep 08, 2021
TEGA PLEASE STOP CRYING JOOR.

YOUR HUSBAND SLEPT WITH A WOMAN IN YOUR MATRIMONIAL HOME AND YOU WERE DEPRESSED ALREADY BEFORE MOVING INTO BBNAIJA, SO NOBODY SHOULD BLAME YOU.

SOME PEOPLE DO WORST THINGS THAN YOU.

EVEN HUMAN PART DEALERS WILL COME AND BLAME YOU FOR COMITING SIN.
EVEN THOSE WHO ARE YET TO DO DNA TEST ON THEMSELVES TO BE SURE THAT THEIR SO CALLED FATHER IS THEIR REAL FATHER

MCHEW
SATAN DON SUFFER
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by speak2me2015: 1:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Looks like "another script"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by friendl: 1:51am On Sep 08, 2021
It is okay Mrs tega ,you have a nice caring husband , sometimes these things happen ,GOD bless you ,sucess is yours ,..
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by deelobe: 2:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Original Idiota. I hope you got the fame you wanted. Medicine after death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by ikorodureporta: 2:45am On Sep 08, 2021
Disgusting people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Bashir75: 4:12am On Sep 08, 2021
wallstreetnews:

This is shameful to see married women go on TV cuddling, kissing and having sex with another man just for a prize. Also, you will never see rich big married men allowed their wives to go on such live TV program because they no it’s a game. Only poor married guy will do that. Bros, work smart and hard to earn a good life so your wives will not propose this stupid dreams of making in it in life. If a woman’s only dream is to be a slut of BB Naija to be famous and rich, then she has no dream. She’s just Olosho on another level.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by nick50(m): 4:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Crocodile tears ..thank God she didn't blame the devil..ashawo
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Vnn2868(m): 4:26am On Sep 08, 2021
wallstreetnews:

Women and career...
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Laideabdulahi: 4:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Should I tell you guys the truth.
Before both of Dem will come out to apologise like this, they must have straffed, they must have done that thing wey dey hungry dem.

Shebi two weeks in the same hotel, before going home??

Or they will start after this their fake apology.
They did not apologise on Sunday, nor Monday, na Tuesday.

Well done
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Onucs(m): 4:54am On Sep 08, 2021
Olori nla

yeye people everywhere

mtcheeeeeew!
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by BigBills: 4:59am On Sep 08, 2021
This woman needs a trophy, she did more than a cheating man... Even though man wan cheat, na for back with respect to the wife and everyone... Fucking another man on national TV, not once, not twice, knowing fully well that your husband is watching and everyother person, and the guy go tell people say ur punna dey smell like rotten crayfish....chaiii , I na me, no matter the apologies, I no go Mary u again o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.