Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (60509 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by seunfape(m): 5:07am On Sep 08, 2021
Secret adultery is not pardonable not to talk of public one,.... TV adultery
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by patosky3310(m): 5:16am On Sep 08, 2021
She is just being deceptive.

Meanwhile,
Mature broiler chickens are for sale. You can also buy in large quantity. Please dm me or call 07032485055 if you are interested.

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by generalwo(m): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4Wf9ZXJpkA

BBNaija: ‘Boma and I crossed the line’ — Tega apologises to husband

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTh0E6Jogq0/?utm_medium=copy_link
...... I don't even know what to say.... U fvck finish for national TV, u come dey apologize...... To who na? How shame go take allow this woman Waka for street self? When her kids grow up, I am sure they will come across the video where she lashed on national TV.... Like the whole world was seeing her lash a man that's not her husband and that she met for just a few days..... Nna mehn..... Na wa o....... Shuo!
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by ronyman(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2021
Calculated plot that failed. If she won she'd have left the husband. Crocodile tears
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Adesina18111(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2021
[quote author=Ckonnet post=105596739]

U na don too talk about smelling kpekus, the odour come out from the television because me no dey watch that program.
whor* kpekus is full of odour...it doesn’t matter if it smells or not...dirt is dirt
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by kelechi84: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2021
She is the most useless woman I ever see. Coming out in public to shed crocodile tears doesn't in anyway obliterate the fact the u messed up. For all I know, if an opportunity of such nature occurs to her again, she would even do worse than what she did. Why she is putting up repentance appearance is because she lost in the house, Boma, her love bird and will be too bad for her to loose her hubby too. U not only insulted ur family but also made the whole world understand that ur hubby is less a man. What a lose character of a woman. Anyways, if the hubby forgives her, who are we to say the contrary. Good luck.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by 2badForReal: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2021
Tell me when you are done crying
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Chuddy10: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Girl cheating is in you like peak milk,stop deceiving the poor man.. go and share to the world the gospel in-between your legs.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Venymen(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2021
U disgraced ur husband,family,friends on national tv��yet u want forgiveness,I pity ur future,and ur simp laden husband,both of u are mu mu
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2021
Crocodile tears grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:40am On Sep 08, 2021
Mtcheew Oloso

Shite is so fake I almost puked. I thought she's an actress. She better change career asap cause this was a very bad mumuish act.

She even took the time to fix her hair and nails, wear make-up before she did the video.

The award for fakeness should be renamed the Tega award
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Digmygold: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
The kind of woman Ubunja daughters will end up being. A male W.h.o.r.e begats w.h.o.r.e.s. Karma never misses its address.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Toni19: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Just blame Buhari who no get WAEC certifcate to stop this BBnaijah of a thing.

Woman will cheat, man will cheat but life will always go on.

Blame Buhari for this..
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by onyeomafab(m): 9:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Na de husband be the simple olosho for giving her consent to attend the show in the first place.
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by mechanics(m): 2:12am On Sep 13, 2021
A reasonable husband should not even allow his wife to participate in BBN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.