Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) (60508 Views)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / BBNaija: Tega Finally Meet Her Husband, Shares Kisses And Hugs (Video) / BBNaija Tega: You Are Lucky I’m Married, If I Were Single, I’ll Do More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by johndho(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Las las the husband go soon leave her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
ShishaPipe:
The earlier Buhari bans this nonsense SHOW OF SHAME the sooner these lazy Nigerian youths would stop glorifying these overnight slutty yeyebrities.
Good bless you
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by luluman: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
blackpanda:
Both of them are stupid
Very stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Gaddafi1:
Who else thinks that BBN will still destroy more homes and married people has no business in the house.
In fact this tv show should be banned.

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Rhozabeth(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
Madam, stop this crocodile tears, if u can do what u did on national TV then u can do it again anywhere, who knows u may have even done it b4 coming to BBN. As a husband i would never trust u ever again! Am sure u are actually now acting a script given to u by sensible members of ur family becos u didn't show any remorse after coming out of the BBN house!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by pland(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
This programme "BBNaija" so called, lacks moral value, absolutely. Be it whatever or whatsoever the essence (idea) behind the show, all I know is that BBNaija is a brainchild of the devil. More than the evil bait tagged "material and financial rewards" which the show promises to give participants, especially the winner, the show has destructive agenda.

If National Broadcastin Commission (NBC) can't ban it for whatever reason, the minister of communication should. Also, an everlasting order for it to stay banned be passed by the relevant authority.

The show is just nonsense, illegitimate and immoral.

Youths, There are legitimate ways out there to make money with peace of mind, only if you're not the lazy type.

In order to achieve financial breakthrough legitimately, WIPPP is all we need to employ (Work, Integrity, Persistent, Patient and Prayer - WIPPP).
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Qpid5(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2021
I can't stand this at any point. Knowing fully well that its a reality tv show and people are very well watching, she gave herself to another man.. If she can cheat on a tv show, then tell me where she won't be cheating!
the husband should get up, dust his buttock and leave!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by chriscrosss(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cry me an ocean..this marriage is already disgusting... Shame Shane shame.. Asahwo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Victerica(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
mike8804:
Normally I don't accept this kind of apology, a LovePeddler is always a LovePeddler even when got caught she becomes a sorry LovePeddler

She must be punished for her crimes... There is no excuse before the law.

I hope, I'm correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Agbebakun22: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
I hope her husband will also apologise publicly.

U no go ever see better husband, ur character stink I just hope this feminist in ur behavior does not exhibit in ur daily life or else na OYO for u.. U go turn to old cargo weh dey sleep for Shiloh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by wizi4tyn: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mrkumareze:

Oga, u re on a wrong topic .

Any way na way abeg
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by wizi4tyn: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2021
saphiere:
I hope her husband will also apologise publicly.

When you go retire from this your number 2 position for bitterleaf FC?
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by fayomim: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
I feel your pain

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by iamtardey: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2021
Dramatic scenes
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Damlhaade01(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
OLOSHO!!!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by ThugBoy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
BBN show na Evil program
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Rexymania(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
He he wink wink but dem talk say your puna dey smell like rotten fish...'rotten' for that matter grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
geedot:
How some people record themselves crying is what I don't want to ever understand.

Hypocrisy at it peak. cry cry

Same here too!! I will never understand that thing. It's all fake!!!
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by tightpussy156: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Stupid useless bitch.you are a disgrace.you Bleep on national tv.you open your rotten mouth to cry crococodile tears.ingrate.na the husband be mumu if ur ashawo wife no get shame youwill leave with the shame forever.that what you get when you marry a SLUT crying crocodile tears

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by snoopz: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
few days ago you dey shout content and highlights upandan
now you dey cry one mumu cry.
my village people dey say person wey dem teach evil wey do am, do am because evil don dey him mind already...
you can't be married and still be having second thoughts or opinions on how you do things hence forth. but welcome to naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
What a great actor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
You're not sorry. You're only sorry you got busted. That tendency had always been there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by vince96w2(m): 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
This woman is a good actress grin men are always fooled by crocodile tears...She know say she go come out come cry las Las so what the hell, why not have fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by emoyex(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fake tears ����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by sencekompis: 11:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oloshi olosho make Buhari bandits cash u, maaa 1 million public flogging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by sencekompis: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
HAAA NO BI JUJUU BE DAT??
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Kimdhayor: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Awon judge gbogbo mtcheeeeew must of you can do worst than that grin and you are here commenting rubbish here and there...BBN shouldn't have allowed married men or women to partake in the show from the on set in my own opinion.

Show come to go another level una come dey shout here
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by macho44(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
blackpanda:
Both of them are stupid
Stupid sef na upgrade, Dem be MUMU

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by macho44(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
tightpussy156:
Stupid useless bitch.you are a disgrace.you Bleep on national tv.you open your rotten mouth to cry crococodile tears.ingrate.na the husband be mumu if ur ashawo wife no get shame youwill leave with the shame forever.that what you get when you marry a SLUT crying crocodile tears
TightPussy156, haba!!! Shebi una two na same gender
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by lottomkyes200: 11:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hmmmmmmm you even do make up dey beg u are joking
Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by Burgerlomo: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
The only way to let the matter died down is for her husband to free her (divorce) because she didn't have any remorse whatsoever when she is in that useless house by saying that she will be the one who will have both money and fame if her husband decided to divorce her because of what she did and now she's shedding a crocodile tears because she got kicked out of the nonsense show.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tega Cries, Apologises To Her Husband & To Nigerians (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Kongi is real o grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.