Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

What's The Highest help You Ever Received? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Highest help You Ever Received? (25750 Views)

What's The Highest help You Ever Received from someone This year? / Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! / What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Sanjemiga: 1:22am On Sep 09, 2021
Only one person has really helped me in my life that's apart from my family. His name is kayode and he is a nairalander. He would always send me money. Something bad happened to me and I just went into hiding and blocked myself completely from social media. Friends nobody could get in touch with me. I couldn't tell him what happened. I don't even have his number again but he is on my Facebook friend list . I don't no how to reach out to him cus I don't even no where to start from. If only he knew what was going on with me. He must think I'm a bad person for blocking him off. It is well

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Johel(m): 1:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Brainard22:
We all have one or two gifts we place over others, mine's when i was down and dead broke, and needed just #30k for a project, I was hopeless till I ran into my current best friend.

I had 5 days deadline for the project and no hope from anywhere, I posted about it on my Whatsapp status and he replied (my nigga) and asked of my aza, I sent and he wired me #65k shocked

Man I was mad with joy and thanking this nigga but he said I shouldn't mention, I even promised to pay back and he refused, I can proudly say God and this my nigga made me today because I got 1.1m after the project (real contract was 310k but I got two more jobs making 1.1m)

That's my story ........

What's yours?

Was in a deep shit with a client over a failed transaction worth about a million...my mum saved me from the biggest mess I would have landed myself in...she helped with 55k to sort the issue,if not I will either be In jail now or I will just be out of job...my mum is my wonder woman.

9 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Sadox2k4(m): 1:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Oh God when??.....reading comments on here really shows God has blessed the world with rare and good people dear nairalanders help me with either a job or financial help......I am seriously in need of help in anyway......
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Bngf: 2:14am On Sep 09, 2021
None
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Daddy46: 2:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Brainard22:
We all have one or two gifts we place over others, mine's when i was down and dead broke, and needed just #30k for a project, I was hopeless till I ran into my current best friend.

I had 5 days deadline for the project and no hope from anywhere, I posted about it on my Whatsapp status and he replied (my nigga) and asked of my aza, I sent and he wired me my#65k shocked the highest just God for the gift of life I have stayed a week more than without 5hundred naira only God knows my story life is hard

Man I was mad with joy and thanking this nigga but he said I shouldn't mention, I even promised to pay back and he refused, I can proudly say God and this my nigga made me today because I got 1.1m after the project (real contract was 310k but I got two more jobs making 1.1m)

That's my story ........

What's yours?
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Favordbygrace: 2:54am On Sep 09, 2021
I was working as a sales boy at a video rental club at Airport road Warri, back in the days of video tapes.
A customer came into the store and after renting his films,looked at me and said "young man what are you doing working in a place like this"?
I replied that I have a National Diploma and was hustling to save up for my HND.
He said to me go process your admission and once you have it, come see me at my office.
He dropped his complimentary card and gave me money to go buy the form.
I got the admission and the stranger sponsored my two year HND program.

On completion of my program, I immediately went to see him at his Lagos office I've frequented for the past 2years with a bottle of wine to express my gratitude for all he has done for me and was told he never worked there.

Still a mystery to me,Mr.Chuks Ndibe.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Daddy46: 2:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Brainard22:

I had 5 days deadline for the project and no hope from anywhere, I posted about it on my Whatsapp status and he replied (my nigga) and asked of my aza, I sent and he wired me #65k shocked

That's my story ........

What's yours?
life is hard but no one to help, friends, family only my class mate took me in to stay with him I got abandoned by family and friends just because life wasn't easy on me but God knows the best so I just chill and relax
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by 77star: 3:02am On Sep 09, 2021
weblord1900:
And highest you mean something that I'll was surprised at. Well I can't remember any. People see me as someone who's doesn't need gift but Sapa is killing me innerly. They say I look rich angry angry
cheesy
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:02am On Sep 09, 2021
THANDS619:
A day before I was favoured by this God-sent man, I cried to God that I would stop sports betting. I lost 10k that night to betting, being the last money I had. I was afraid I would lose myself because I didn't know how I would survive throughout the month. The next day, I met this man on Twitter, we chatted and he sent me 35k, I was so happy that day. He asked if that was ok, I said no and he sent 100k again. This time, I couldn't control myself, I was shouting, very happy. My brothers and sisters, God dey oooooo

135k! Wtf! Mehn I love hearing such. But how comes you said no. If it were others they might tag you as insensitive and ungrateful.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by YmodulusBabe: 3:18am On Sep 09, 2021
@Brainard22: I Like Your Story & Though I Used To Read Online About Something Similar To This But I've Never Experience It Before.

Even Right Now As I'm Typing, I'm Down & Dead Broke & Needed Just Capital To Start A Business & Maybe, Just Maybe A Good Samaritan Would Come To My Rescue & Make Me Mad With Joy.

I Want To Invest Wisely & Be A Millionaire Too.

Brainard22:

That's my story ........

What's yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Bianda24: 3:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Too numerous to mention! God has sent many people to me, I cannot tell it all. But for this purpose, permit me to mention this particular episode.

Shortly after I finished my Master degree from the University of Ibadan without a job. I was scared to apply for job because of the experiences I had before I started the master program.

Sammy called me to enquire about the master's result and I told him the result was out and I was ready to proceed to PhD but there was no cash on me. He asked me the cost of the form and I told him. Immediately he wired the money into my account. But I did not obtain the form again because i secured an appoitment few days after.

What makes that episode a milestone was because of the swiftness God answers prayers through men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Melonny(m): 3:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Cheryph200:
please God sake I'm really down rn but if you can help me with 3odd roll over my life will change for good ijn poo
Unfortunately, I don't have 3 odds. Betting/gambling doesn't work that way. Don't gamble mate. It may be your end. God will always make a way, don't give up yet.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Melonny(m): 3:46am On Sep 09, 2021
foleskay:

Is that adunni still on telegram
You can find her on Twitter @lifeofadunni
Her telegram group link is on her bio.
Betting is not for everyone. Gamble responsibly, nothing is sure.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by SavageBoy: 3:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

I started by downloading on YouTube AWS Cloud computing by Edureka

Okay,thanks...
But you learned cloud computing without any prior programming experience, right?
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Mgtow8: 3:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Brainard22:

That's my story ........

What's yours?

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Truth801(m): 4:15am On Sep 09, 2021
So many inspiring stories here especially at this time when I am at the lowest point financially. My postgraduate school fees is yet unpaid coupled with many choking financial commitments. It is well
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Nobody: 4:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Brainard22:

That's my story ........

What's yours?
Good day Sir please am inspired by your story
Please if I could get a little financial assistance form you sir I will be very grateful
I am into a big debt at the moment
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by ewa20buredi100: 4:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Drop your email or WhatsApp number

Thank you.

Whatsapp: 07043986982
Email: ameduelvis07@gmail.com
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by ewa20buredi100: 4:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Mgtow8:
Biggest help for me Is from my late father I used part of his gratuity to travel abroad,that move made me whom I am today...rip daddy....only Godknow say I for Don buy u Benz if u still dey alive.

May his perfect soul continue to rest in peace.

I am sure he will be so proud of you seeing that you are doing fine and better than he ever did while on earth.

More grace sir.

Please I need help with a fairly used 8GB RAM laptop for an online lecture.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Number1benue: 4:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Omo we way never see help nah who go con help us like this ooo
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by chimdifamous(m): 5:05am On Sep 09, 2021
frowland:

Hi bro, you keep showing appreciation all the time after that small token?? I always see my name on your mention all the time. Thank you very much.
Please send me that your account again.

Hi bro frowland even if its 2k its not bad on my side,things are hard on my side,but i believe God,
2431087004 Ecobank, you can also reach me on 07033481513
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Oluwaseunbandur: 5:18am On Sep 09, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Friends helping me to spend my money. Awon waray

Laugh wan kimme
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Avast(m): 6:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Love from my wife

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Miracle2020: 6:27am On Sep 09, 2021
How do you measure the help.
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Acesexcell(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Acesexcell:
Beebah2000, I don't know why,each time I see your name it reminds me of my ex
Beebah2000:
Nobody should come and lie here ooo
Make I sit down, wait for Lie Mohammed people.
Beebah2000, I don't know why,each time I see your name it reminds me of my ex
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by Herbephe1(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2021
I won't forget the time I received 3k recharge card on my Airtel line from a nairalander who's based in London..I really appreciate you sir(inkinter) may Almighty God continue in enriching your pocket and may He greasen my pocket so that the gesture can be replicated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by stinjoe(m): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2021
I am forever grateful to God especially for sending wonderful Angels like Pocohantas into my life. Last semester, I received #30k from her to clear my school fee. I cried with joy. Omo, see tears only if you will understand. I was down to nothing. God really used her to save me. God will continue blessing you Pocohantas.
God prove your supremacy once again. No money for my final year project.
Thanks and God bless!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by BigMoneyeye: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2021
undecided
Re: What's The Highest help You Ever Received? by onlyson16(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2021
frowland:

Hi bro, you keep showing appreciation all the time after that small token?? I always see my name on your mention all the time. Thank you very much.
Please send me that your account again.
if u av not been doing good here nairalander would av not praying for. Am just touched to join d que. I pray that God will bless u with good health. No weapon set against u shall work out..u have built urself a good name. My advice to u is to becareful, surely they will gather to spoil ur name but God is with u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

5 Great Features You Miss As A Guest On Nairaland / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.