Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception (8388 Views)

The Misconception About Votes From Northern Nigeria / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by JANK23H(m): 11:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fejoku:

That your text from Prof. Jones Alali is as funny as hell. It is this same madness of trying to claim Ndoki that triggered me into researching about the entire Ijaw claims. Today I know so much about them and can clearly see their original boundaries. It is very shameful for a so called Prof to resort to such low-level of claiming a people who are 100% unrelated to you. Ndokis have no land boundary with Ijaws. They don't speak any language similar to Ijaw neither do they share any cultural practice with Ijaws. Rather it is their culture that have influenced Bonny till this day. How then can this prof claim them to be Ijaws? I have been to Ndokiland on at least 3 occasions and their Igbo is as clear as the clearest Igbo dialect of southern Igboland.
You yourself can take a trip to Ukwa East in Abia state where you will find the Ndokis to make your own findings.

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by JANK23H(m): 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fejoku:

That your text from Prof. Jones Alali is as funny as hell. It is this same madness of trying to claim Ndoki that triggered me into researching about the entire Ijaw claims. Today I know so much about them and can clearly see their original boundaries. It is very shameful for a so called Prof to resort to such low-level of claiming a people who are 100% unrelated to you. Ndokis have no land boundary with Ijaws. They don't speak any language similar to Ijaw neither do they share any cultural practice with Ijaws. Rather it is their culture that have influenced Bonny till this day. How then can this prof claim them to be Ijaws? I have been to Ndokiland on at least 3 occasions and their Igbo is as clear as the clearest Igbo dialect of southern Igboland.
You yourself can take a trip to Ukwa East in Abia state where you will find the Ndokis to make your own findings.
Take time to read sometimes,that way you won't have to say unnecessary things

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Ariani: 11:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
oyatz:

Iye (Yoruba)= Iye (Bini) = Mother= Aye/Iye (Igbo)= Woman

Orisha/Oosha (Yoruba)= Oritse(Itsekiri)= Osaa (Bini) = olise (Ika)= Olisa (Igbo).

Osadebe (Edo)= Osadebe (Igbo)= Olisadebe.

Orishajenfo (Yoruba) = Oritsejafor (Itsekiri)= 'The gods allowed me to talk' or more contextually, the 'gods have given me voice'

Omo (Yoruba) = Omo (Bini) = Oma (Itsekiri) = Rumu (Ikwerre)= Umu (Igbo).

Akin (Yoruba) = Aken( Bini)= Iken (Itsekiri) = Ike (Igbo) = Warrior/ Power depending on the context.

Akinbuwa/Akenzua/ Ikengbuwa ?

This is nonsense!

Mother is not Iye or Aye in Igbo. It's Nne!

It's also stupid to separate Igbo from IKa, as IKa as a language is part of the Igbo cluster.
What you call Igbo has cluster of dialects with minor differences.
Ika don't say Olise! And Olisa in Igbo has many dialectical variation depending on part of Igbo land, ranging from Olise, Orise to Orisa, and it has nothing to do with Yoruba Orisha.

And please no body in Bini bears Osadebe! That name is exclusively Igbo.

There are words Igbo share in common with Yoruba, but the ones you listed are not part of it.

5 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Ariani: 11:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
JANK23H:

Who wrote this thrash of a book?
What year was it published? And what's the book title?

3 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by oyatz(m): 3:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Ariani:

This is nonsense!

It's also stupid to separate Igbo from IKa, as IKa as a language is part of the Igbo cluster.
Ika don't say Olise! And Olisa in Igbo has many dialectical variation depending on part of Igbo land, ranging from Olise, Orise to Orisa, and it has nothing to do with Yoruba Orisha.

There are words Igbo share in common with Yoruba, but the ones you listed are not part of it.

Read widely without sentiments.

First statement implied that what the Yoruba/Bini called 'mother' is equivalent to what igbo called wife, after all both are referring to a female of reproductive age.
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by oyatz(m): 4:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Yves4real:

Na wah o.
With these names used by different ethnic groups, it will be hard to lay claim of certain regions just because their names are spelt same as those answered by your tribe.
I just had to use Google to find out the history of Isoko and I got many conflicting reports.
Some said they are from Niger-Congo, others had something else written.
Below is the link of the one I may agree with because the writer is of Isoko extraction due to his name.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nigeriagalleria.com/Nigeria/States_Nigeria/Delta/History-of-Isoko-Kingdom-in-Delta-State.html%23:~:text%3DNIGERIA%2520%253E%253E%2520Delta%2520%253E%2520Isoko%2520Kingdom%26text%3DThe%2520oral%2520history%2520has%2520it,senior)%2520Uzere%252C%2520and%2520Okpe.&ved=2ahUKEwia3f7BlfDyAhXk0eAKHdHkDTEQFnoECAUQBQ&usg=AOvVaw2Ycx2NmYwfJuxTE-C4dwW1

IPOB members/sympathizers wrongly assume that their future country can lay claim to any region wherever they see people speaking or bearing names similar to their languages and names.

In reality, it doesn't work like that, it's far more easily to claim territories where you are presently exercising POLITICAL AUTHORITY over or where you once held political authority over (as a Kingdom/Empire ,Units of administration like States/Regions or as a Sovereign Country).

The 1978-1988 Iran Vs Iraq war was caused by claims and counter claims over a disputed border territory that was once part of the Persian Empire and sometime and
Part of the Ottoman Pronvince.

Gulf War-1 was caused by the 1990 Iraq's renewal of her claim over Kuwait and annexation of Kuwait

3 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Vintagepipes: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2021
JANK23H:

Why not act educated a bit. People are digging up excerpts from books from the 1800s, 1700s and very early 1906 to talk about history, while you are cropping webpages and opinion page.
Why are you people so intellectually lazy?

One thing I have noticed on this platforms is that, it seems it is only Igbos and even Yorubas that go deep into digging up written historical accounts to make points, the rest are just either intellectually lazy or uninformed.

4 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by isokomarine: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2021
BKayy:

Ndokwa East must be Bini. Ask Abohboy
He is the Bini representative of Ndokwa people home and abroad on nairaland
is there any thing logic about your comment
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by isokomarine: 8:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
When will you guys stop linking Igbo tribe to all these minority ethnic clan in SouthSouth. It's getting monotonous already.
the day igbo will stop claiming other people territory
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by isokomarine: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Taba21:

They are too small
don't stay your lane, keep deceiving your self
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by isokomarine: 8:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Taba21:

They are too small
don't stay your lane, keep deceiving your self
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Fejoku: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2021
JANK23H:

Your level of education is in question. My post clearly refuted the claims of the insincere prof yet you're still asking me to read the jargons he wrote. Why should I waste my time reading it again?
Are there some Ibanis(Ijaws) who might have settled in Ndokiland throughout the over two hundred years of Ndoki/Bonny interaction? Yes.
Could the population of such settlers be enough as to suggest any shift in the Igbo nature, language and culture of Ndoki? No, not at all. The Ibanis are a very small group that couldn't even match the population of Igbos in Bonny so how can they become Ndokis or have sufficient impact as to affect the Igbo nature Ndokiland surrounded by millions of other Igbo groups.

3 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by BKayy: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Fejoku:

Your level of education is in question. My post clearly refuted the claims of the insincere prof yet you're still asking me to read the jargons he wrote. Why should I waste my time reading it again?
Are there some Ibanis(Ijaws) who might have settled in Ndokiland throughout the over two hundred years of Ndoki/Bonny interaction? Yes.
Could the population of such settlers be enough as to suggest any shift in the Igbo nature, language and culture of Ndoki? No, not at all. The Ibanis are a very small group that couldn't even match the population of Igbos in Bonny so how can they become Ndokis or have sufficient impact as to affect the Igbo nature Ndokiland surrounded by millions of other Igbo groups.
There is nothing like "Ibani"
The nonsense started in 1970.
Dont use because you want to sound "Liberal" or "considerate" and fall into their category.
If you wouldn't mind, can you prove that there is anything like "Ibani"

4 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by JANK23H(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Fejoku:

I should be questioning your own education.You deliberately miss the point.At least you now agree Ibanis are Ijaws and not Igbos.Since you now agree, how could there have been more Igbos in Ibani land.The influence we speak of here is Language and not culture, because the culture remains till date the Ijaw culture.

I have explained to you with publications how the Igbo language became dominant.All you need do is produce proof and explain the contrary.

Again,my argument is about Ibanis in Bonny and Opobo.
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by isokomarine: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Idiko1:

There is nothing remotely about the after-Nigeria/Biafra-war ethnicity such as Isoko in the bolded. Osakwenike, Abuetor, Ama-Ogbokiri and Anibueze (Anibeze) have no bearing in the silly Isoko.
it looks foolish for you to tell another person(community) to drop their father(ethnic) name and accept your
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by JANK23H(m): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Vintagepipes:

Why not act educated a bit. People are digging up excerpts from books from the 1800s, 1700s and very early 1906 to talk about history, while you are cropping webpages and opinion page.
Why are you people so intellectually lazy?

One thing I have noticed on this platforms is that, it seems it is only Igbos and even Yorubas that go deep into digging up written historical accounts to make points, the rest are just either intellectually lazy or uninformed.
History written by whom? because you attached history written by Europeans with an Igbo bias then it becomes authentic? The same Europeans who distorted our history to their favour and told you they discovered River Niger.Yet we belittle the good works of our historians.

Guy shift!Nobody is intellectually lazy here but Igbos distorting history.The Yorubas here have put you in your place long ago and now your attention has turned to Ijaws and other Niger Delta tribes.

1 Like

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Vintagepipes: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2021
JANK23H:

History written by whom? because you attached history written by Europeans with an Igbo bias then it becomes authentic? The same Europeans who distorted our history to their favour and told you they discovered River Niger.Yet we belittle the good works of our historians.

Guy shift!Nobody is intellectually lazy here but Igbos distorting history.The Yorubas here have put you in your place long ago and now your attention has turned to Ijaws and other Niger Delta tribes.

Mehn! Get some education. These books are purely ethnographic accounts and not opinion piece or IYC political propaganda.

Those books are written with drawn maps, archeological evidence, ethnographic records.

Not your dumb IYC propaganda where you people wrote, "Ijaw travelled in 300 B.C " when most of you didn't even know your own current birth years.

4 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Fejoku: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
JANK23H:

I should be questioning your own education.You deliberately miss the point.At least you now agree Ibanis are Ijaws and not Igbos.[b]Since you now agree, how could there have been more Igbos in Ibani land[b].The influence we speak of here is Language and not culture, because the culture remains till date the Ijaw culture.

I have explained to you with publications how the Igbo language became dominant.All you need do is produce proof and explain the contrary.

Again,my argument is about Ibanis in Bonny and Opobo.
Your understanding is very warped. Ibanis are of Ijaw ancestry that joined Ndokis at Bonny. The two have shared the history of Bonny for a long time with Ndoki Igbos having more influence. Where did I state the Ibanis do not share language similarity with Ijaws?
Ndoki is Igbo through and through. It is you who should bring any proof to affirm their Ijaw origin. Why am I even wasting my time talking to you about Ndoki Igbos? Go to Ukwa East today and tell them they are Ijaws and watch what they will do to you. The Nwaotam masquerade celebrated in Ndoki, Bonny and Opobo came from Ndoki and is only celebrated by these three groups. No other Igbo community celebrate Nwaotam. Is Nwaotam Ibani language? Mind yourself o.
Since you claim that Ndokis practice Ijaw culture, I want you to tell the readers the Ijaw culture practiced by Ndokis.
For the statement in bold, I want you to tell me where you mean by Ibani land.
As for number, Igbos had outnumbered Ibanis in Bonny since over 200yrs ago. This is because both Ndoki Igbos and other Igbos both slaves and free where in Bonny for a long time trading consumables that Bonny couldn't produce. This was even before palm oil trade started. Mind you that Ndokis never saw themselves as Igbos at that time nor did the Ibanis see themselves as Ijaws. It was just independent groups coming together to conduct business and relate together. Igbo language dominated because the sheer number of Igbo related groups cemented the Igbo language there.

2 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by BKayy: 12:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fejoku:

Your understanding is very warped. Ibanis are of Ijaw ancestry that joined Ndokis at Bonny. The two have shared the history of Bonny for a long time with Ndoki Igbos having more influence. Where did I state the Ibanis do not share language similarity with Ijaws?
Ndoki is Igbo through and through. It is you who should bring any proof to affirm their Ijaw origin. Why am I even wasting my time talking to you about Ndoki Igbos? Go to Ukwa East today and tell them they are Ijaws and watch what they will do to you. The Nwaotam masquerade celebrated in Ndoki, Bonny and Opobo came from Ndoki and is only celebrated by these three groups. No other Igbo community celebrate Nwaotam. Is Nwaotam Ibani language? Mind yourself o.
Since you claim that Ndokis practice Ijaw culture, I want you to tell the readers the Ijaw culture practiced by Ndokis.
As for number, Igbos had outnumbered Ibanis in Bonny since over 200yrs ago. This is because both Ndoki Igbos and other Igbos both slaves and free where in Bonny for a long time trading consumables that Bonny couldn't produce. This was even before palm oil trade started. Mind you that Ndokis never saw themselves as Igbos at that time nor did the Ibanis see themselves as Ijaws. It was just independent groups coming together to conduct business and relate together. Igbo language dominated because the sheer number of Igbo related groups cemented the Igbo language there.
@emboldened can you prove that there is anything known as "Ibani" and that they are Ijaw?

Sometimes you people think that out of sentiment you can wish things into existence

4 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by JANK23H(m): 12:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fejoku:

Na wa!
This will be my last response to you or anyone else on this thread.Not ones in my argument did I mention Ndoki and their "Ijawness". Personally,I have no business with them.Take your argument to Prof. Jaja who wrote that publication.

The essence of that screenshot was to prove Ibani's connection to Ijaws to your tribes man who was arguing blindly, and the reason why he would call them Igbos because most of them speak the language as against their native tongue.

All that your plenty talk is beyond the scope of our earlier back and forth before you jumped in.
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Eastlink(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fejoku:
[s]
As for number, Igbos had outnumbered Ibanis in Bonny since over 200yrs ago. This is because both Ndoki Igbos and other Igbos both slaves and free where in Bonny for a long time trading consumables that Bonny couldn't produce. This was even before palm oil trade started. Mind you that Ndokis never saw themselves as Igbos at that time nor did the Ibanis see themselves as Ijaws. It was just independent groups coming together to conduct business and relate together. Igbo language dominated because the sheer number of Igbo related groups cemented the Igbo language there[/s].
Crap. Thank me for throwing this into the dustbin. Find something reasonable to do with your time rather than spilling arguments that you can't back up. Maybe you need to listen to Bkkay your friend and allow men deal with issues like this.

2 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by BKayy: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eastlink:
Crap. Thank me for thriving this to the dustbin. Find something reasonable to do with your time rather than spilling arguments that you can't back up.
Seems like both of them are acting.
Trying to manufacture one mythical "Ibani" people

1 Like

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Eastlink(m): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
JANK23H:

Na wa!
This will be my last response to you or anyone else on this thread.Not ones in my argument did I mention Ndoki and their "Ijawness". Personally,I have no business with them.Take your argument to Prof. Jaja who wrote that publication.

The essence of that screenshot was to prove Ibani's connection to Ijaws to your tribes man who was arguing blindly, and the reason why he would call them Igbos because most of them speak the language as against their native tongue.

All that your plenty talk is beyond the scope of our earlier back and forth before you jumped in.
Nothing like screenshot. That's simply an opinion by an educator who based his research on hearsay. It's similar to one giving his thoughts on a topic. I too can give my thoughts to a topic as he did and publish it online. Even Prof. Alagoa whom he used as his source lacked proof to his Bonny Ijaw claims. No wonder after he published his first history of Bonny originating from Ijaw, historians at that time picked holes with his book. Mostly GI Jones who rebuked him for his fabrications. Dude had to write a revision, but this time fabricated the old historical Ndoki origin as told by the Bonny ancestors themselves to the British. He came up with a reverse Kolokuma-Opokuma migration. Saying that some Ijaw brother left their home in Bayelsa and sailed to Ndoki to look for their brothers. That it was this party led by Okpara Ndoli that led the find of the Bonny Island. Another fraudulent version if you look at it.

At least the early Europeans, and modern historians like Prof. Onwuka Dike, the erudite Englishman Prof. GI Jones and a host of others who gave a detailed history of Bonny interviewed witnesses in the communities becomes coming with conclusions to their findings. History goes deeper than give an opinion as the Prof. Jaja dude did. You must give proof, quote other literatures on the topic and interview valuable sources for it to be acceptable.

3 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
JANK23H:

Na wa!

The best for all is for Bonny and Opobo to go back to speaking their Ibani language and drop the others so there will be no conflict of interest.
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by LordKushmann(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ofodirinwa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQa7jUozajE

Found a man trying to teach Isoko on Youtube

So far I've learned

1. Ere - Eating
2. Enve - Monkey
3. Anye - Women
4. Omu - Child
These are all Igbo cognatees..

1 Like

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Eastlink(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
kmcutez:

The best for all is for Bonny and Opobo to go back to speaking their Ibani language and drop the others so there will be no conflict of interest.
Igbo language was recorded as their language from antiquity. To be clear, modern Bonny Island has two sections. The hinterland and the mainland. The hinterland comprises the original founders of Bonny with Ndoki origin. These ones speak Igbo as first language and are the rulers of the Island. Grand Bonny is the seat of their King and traditional families. Their language is Ibani or Ubani a dialect of Igbo.

In the mainland you have places like Finima where the NLNG is sited, Kalaibiama and a host of others. These ones are close to Kalabari as many migrated from Kalabari and others from Izonland. The main language spoken here is the Kalabari dialect known as Ibani. Surprising you might ask.

Despite all these, everyone in Bonny Island both those in the mainland and those in the hinterland speak Igbo as a general language. But since the civil war, the Ibani Egere spoken in Finima is stylishly forced on the throats of the people of Bonny as well as those in Opobo by Ijaw landgrabbers. And this is where the issue arises from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by isokomarine: 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
LordKushmann:
These are all Igbo cognatees..
what makes you think so
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Eastlink(m): 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
BKayy:

Lol, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Fejoku: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eastlink:
Crap. Thank me for throwing this into the dustbin. Find something reasonable to do with your time rather than spilling arguments that you can't back up. Maybe you need to listen to Bkkay your friend and allow men deal with issues like this.
I won't engage you like I would do a non-Igbo arguing this. My contributions are based on the knowledge I got from my numerous research including discussions with people from the area. I have a friend from Bonny Island who I got a lot of info from. Of course I'm able to sift through and identify probable truth from embellished lies. Therefore, my points are always aimed at knocking out an opponent when we are before a panel of arbitration. I don't engage just so I can intimidate and defeat someone online alone. You must think deeply before questioning my 'machoness'. Allagoa thought lying and obscuring the truth about Ndoki Igbos heritage in Bonny was being macho. Today we are bursting his lies. I won't want to be in his shoes when it matters most.
Gbado anya.

1 Like

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by SlayerForever: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
kmcutez:

[/s]

You sound so silly. Let me rephrase the garbage you wrote :

The best for all is for Isoko to go back to their Igbo origin and drop the others so there will be no conflict of interest.

2 Likes

Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Collyweed: 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ariani:

This is nonsense!

No need to get too excited. We are all here to learn.

I think the closest translation of the Yoruba "orisha" in Igbo should be "arushi"/"alusi". They still have the same consonants.
Re: Isoko Tribe Of Bayelsa State And Igbo Misconception by Fejoku: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
BKayy:

I can't be Igbo and be acting with an obviously Igbo hating goon as Igbo history. I write what I understood from my many research. Ibani clearly is a corruption of Ubani from where Bonny got her name. That a group of Ijaws who migrated from Brass, passed through Okrika then joined the Ndoki at Bonny chose to call themselves Ibani shouldn't startle me. After all, Kalabaris got their name from Old Calabar when their new port was called 'New Calabar'. The Kalabaris themselves a collection of different people with Igbo and Ijaws including Ibibios and other smaller groups. My knowledge of the area is very good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking News:former Labour Leader Boko Haram Biggest Sponsor Arrested / See The Military Officer Likely To Become Biafra's Chief Of Army Staff (photo) / Kaduna Baptist School: Bandits Release Another 15 Abducted Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.