Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated (23003 Views)

Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later / Now That COVID-19 Vaccination Has Begun In Nigeria, Would You Get Vaccinated? / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Ladycewhy(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Since coronavirus came ,I only remember to use mask when I go to the bank.

With the way these people came with their fear mongering, I started eating my full salary, I think say na die all of us wan die so with the way we take dey careless about sanitation for Nigeria, alas , nothing happen. undecided

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 4:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolLet me answer u with RedEnergy Check these reports:
1) "During this time, VAERS received 7,218 reports of death (0.0020%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccines"
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

2) Vaccinated Florida man dies from Covid19
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/08/19/florida-clark-allen-obituary-covid/

3) 106 fully vaccinated people die from Covid19
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavirus/100-fully-vaccinated-people-have-died-from-covid-in-mass/2463080/

4) Partially vaccinated person dies from Covid19 in Edo State
https://punchng.com/partially-vaccinated-person-three-others-die-of-covid-19-in-edo/

Can you see that your claim is false now? Some fully vaccinated people are still dying from Covid19. Which proves that they don't fully understand the virus yet and these current Covid19 vaccines are try-your-luck Bet9ja vaccines that don't guarantee

What claim of mine? Stop deceiving people. Here are the stats again, not anecdotes:

August 25, 2021 — The Health Department today released new data on vaccine effectiveness and breakthrough cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Between January 17 and August 7, 2021, 96.1% of COVID-19 cases, 96.9% of COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated. Additionally, for the same time period, 0.33% of fully vaccinated New Yorkers have ever been diagnosed with COVID-19, 0.02% have been hospitalized with COVID-19, and 0.003% have died due to complications with COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by DayDreamer05(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
bjtinz:

Your two paragraphs contradict each other
Re-read my post but now, slowly.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Blackpromise(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Greenishland:
grin

I suffered from Covid 19 throughout the month of August and I have recovered fully without the hospital. This is what I did:

Made guava leaves team and steamed it plus drinking same warm

Squeezed bitter leaf juice and drank (in fact this is the best cure for covid because my symptoms reduced by about 70 percent the first time I took it.

Drank coca cola to reduce nausea

Took tom tom to clear my throat and reduce cough

Took azithromycin, zinc, vitamin c 1000mg, vitamin B complex, vitamin D3 and multivitamin.

Ate apples daily

Ate fresh ginger and garlic

Steamed with guava leaves tea up to 4 times daily while drinking same and drinking warm water with every meal.

I recovered faster than people that went to hospital.

Note that I and my family members prayed fervently while the treatment was going on.

I even had underlying condition of high blood pressure but God saw me through and I recovered within some days after discovering that it was covid.

At first, I was treating malaria and cough until I stopped perceiving odour. This was what prolonged my time of healing.

Now having said this, I know that God gave Nigerians the cure for covid 19 but we are busy undermining it and going to hospital.

My mind is telling me that this therapy we use to cure covid can be used to cure HIV as well since both of them are viruses.
Thank God for your life, I'm having the same symptoms too.....
How do I get the guava leaves and how to prepare it....Been treating malaria and cough to no avail...
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lionessza6(f): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Here are my stats. Present yours

August 25, 2021 — The Health Department today released new data on vaccine effectiveness and breakthrough cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Between January 17 and August 7, 2021, 96.1% of COVID-19 cases, 96.9% of COVID-19 hospitalizations, and 97.3% of COVID-19 deaths in New York City were in people who were unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated. Additionally, for the same time period, 0.33% of fully vaccinated New Yorkers have ever been diagnosed with COVID-19, 0.02% have been hospitalized with COVID-19, and 0.003% have died due to complications with COVID-19.

Israel has the most vaccinated populace in the world,and they also have one of the highest infection rates in the world ........I said argue with those facts grin grin............

Or the script is not out yet for that argument? grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Krismas(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

See below and stop arguing nonsense.

coolThere are lots of material to show these researches u are quoting are erroneous. If u persist, I will paste some for u. Self preservation is most dominant instinct. U can’t love me more than I love myself. U or any government would never have needed to CONVINCE me this hard about something life saving to me, where it true. The thing u need government for, u wont find dem there. Its irrelevances, dubious stats, boiling figures and misleading citizens thats there specialty

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Blaine756(m): 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mynd44:
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1435525258522603522.html

First, there is no assurance that someone won't get sick with covid after vaccination, or won't die of covid after vaccination, so why push something that can't protect you against it.
Secondly all die na die, and there are more painful death than covid, why stress yourself.

NB: maintain all safety protocol, cover your nose, simple lifestyle to keep yourself healthy.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by cescky(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bbbwings:
[s][/s]

May you experience it... So you'll get sense

Afterall experience is the best teacher
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:
coolThere are lots of material to show these researches u are quoting are erroneous. If u persist, I will paste some for u. Self preservation is most dominant instinct. U can’t love me more than I love myself. U or any government would never have needed to CONVINCE me this hard about something life saving to me, where it true. The thing u need government for, u wont find dem there. Its irrelevances, dubious stats, boiling figures and misleading citizens thats there specialty

These are not "researches". These are STATISTICS OF FACTS - from solid reputable countries not Nigeria.
See below, partial list of diseases controlled by vaccines:

#1. Polio.

#2. Tetanus. ...

#3. The Flu (Influenza) ...

#4. Hepatitis B. ...

#5. Hepatitis A. ...

#6. Rubella. ...

#7. Hib. ...

#8. Measles

#9. Whooping Cough

#10. Pneumococcal Disease

#11. Rotavirus

#12. Mumps

#13. Chickenpox

14. Diphtheria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by cescky(m): 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Blackpromise:

How do I get the guava leaves and how to prepare it....Been treating malaria and cough to no avail...

Try and buy those drugs listed above.. They work.. And please move quickly.. The longer it stays in you the more stubborn..

Basically it hit people low in vitamins d.
Also add melatolin and niacin, if you can lay your hands on these.. Their all supplements... Look for the drugs, and forget guava leaves if you cant locate, the drugs are enough
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by CrestMan: 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
iguita:
The difference is that when you get the vaccine, you will not fall terribly ill if you contract the virus. Like the guy this post was about, if he had taken the vaccine, he would have been in his house, sipping red label and telling his friends that 'omo, I catch COVID oo, the thing no even bug me'. Most importantly, getting everyone vaccinated will stop the mutations of the virus. It is better to err on the side of caution. You may be strong to overcome the virus, any healthy person will, but think of your aged and loved ones. Think of the unhealthy people around you. Covid is a death sentence to anyone with diabetes, health problem, or any other serious illness. God has helped us in Nigeria, we need to help ourselves.

Too much CNN and covid adverts has really affected you my dear. You went to school not to be a dummy? The vaccine-theory is a scam/fraud. Know this my dear, and know real peace!

Shalom
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by CrestMan: 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
DWJOBScom:

Am sure this was revealed to you
Very very true
Now that booster shots are now being considered and big countries are now hoarding it
It's something that must be done
I have taken my second one but still being careful

Those in western world are beginning to see that this vaccine nonsense is a fraud/scam hence the several protest going on there against vaccination
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by harizonal123(m): 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
olalekan9320:

Later you'll insult people from the north who refused to take polio vaccine, how are you different from them?

Lab rat ko, lab goat ni
Learn to comprehend my friend. It takes minimum of 10years to produce a vaccine but covid-19 vaccine took less than a year. It is still in the trail and experimental phase. So taking it now is like using your self as an experimental lab rat. No insult there

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by CrestMan: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
[s]
FreeIgboho:

What claim of mine? Stop deceiving people. Here are the stats again, not anecdotes:

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by CrestMan: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Krismas:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lionessza6:

Israel has the most vaccinated populace in the world,and they also have one of the highest infection rates in the world ........I said argue with those facts grin grin............

Or the script is not out yet for that argument? grin grin

Stop deceiving people. There is such thing as Karma.
The statistics are clear. Compare deaths among Israel vaccinated and among Israel unvaccinated. See below.

Here's a partial list of diseases controlled by vaccines:

#1. Polio.

#2. Tetanus. ...

#4. Hepatitis B. ...

#5. Hepatitis A. ...

#6. Rubella. ...

#7. Hib. ...

#8. Measles

#9. Whooping Cough

#11. Rotavirus

#12. Mumps

#13. Chickenpox

14. Diphtheria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by MrBONE2(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
gulfer:
Getting my first shot this week; we are too superstitious in Nigeria angry angry angry angry

Emmmma not going to voluntarily give myself to them to be used as Lab-Rat cos Emmmma want to coming my Life Cyclegrin

I don't want to have incomplete metamorphosis grin

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Munzy14(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ì
DropsMic:
This story is exactly what it is... Twitter story.
Covid is real...
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
DropsMic:
This story is exactly what it is... Twitter story.
Na so you say..

Everything is a story,until it strikes home.. grin
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
MrBONE2:

Emmmma not going to voluntarily give myself to them to be used as Lab-Rat cos Emmmma want to coming my Life Cyclegrin

I don't want to have incomplete metamorphosis grin

But you voluntarily give yourself to them when you get sick and don't know what's being injected into you and also for all these diseases, all controls by vaccines:

#1. Polio.

#2. Tetanus. ...

#4. Hepatitis B. ...

#5. Hepatitis A. ...

#6. Rubella. ...

#7. Hib. ...

#8. Measles

#9. Whooping Cough

#11. Rotavirus

#12. Mumps

#13. Chickenpox

14. Diphtheria
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
CrestMan:

Too much CNN and covid adverts has really affected you my dear. You went to school not to be a dummy? The vaccine-theory is a scam/fraud. Know this my dear, and know real peace!

Shalom

Another ignoramus.
iguita you said it prrfectly, without hyperbole.
The "vaccine theory" he calls it - here's a partial list of diseases currently controlled by vaccines:

#1. Polio.

#2. Tetanus. ...

#4. Hepatitis B. ...

#5. Hepatitis A. ...

#6. Rubella. ...

#7. Hib. ...

#8. Measles

#9. Whooping Cough

#11. Rotavirus

#12. Mumps

#13. Chickenpox

14. Diphtheria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by kpompey: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Covid is real, pls get vaccinated. I lost someone I will ever missed to this battle.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Lionessza6(f): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Stop deceiving people. There is such thing as Karma.
The statistics are clear. Compare deaths among Israel vaccinated and among Israel unvaccinated. See below.

@the bolded shocked shocked...what is this supposed to mean? grin shocked.

LMFAO, Israel has reached the " herd immunity " and they are still getting sick and dying grin grin.....that goes for the Australians as well grin. It's good that they are giving them booster shots grin grin......it will probably reduce the deaths but create vaccine junkies grin grin......they say there's no money in the cure ,the money is in the medicine grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Keep your stupid as ice to yourself.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Since coronavirus came ,I only remember to use mask when I go to the bank.

With the way these people came with their fear mongering, I started eating my full salary, I think say na die all of us wan die so with the way we take dey careless about sanitation for Nigeria, alas , nothing happen. undecided
perfectly,

Sorry sir o. Must be a very small salary
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by Greenishland(f): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Blackpromise:

Neem leaves is a nice alternative or ordinary hot water steam
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by deedo93(m): 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2021
cocoduck:
vaccines do not prevent COVID

Yeah but they reduce the likelihood of being killed by the disease.

I haven't taken the vaccine myself but since I have been infected before I have a much better chance at surviving the illness if (God forbid) I contract it again.
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by GambaOsaka: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
9jayes:
Paid agents everywhere...
So he was paid by the antichrist or Bill Gates to lie abi?
You better go and look for your brain.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by deedo93(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
HonLord:

aGENTs of the government. You didn't advice the Evil governments to share palliatives when they all received from the FG, but you are here now talking about your experience. What experience and how many of those market women has died of Covid-19 since the outbreak?

If you are vaccinated and protected as you think, please don't worry about others who said they don't needs it. If Malaria and Typhoid cannot kill us all for over 100yrs now, Covid-19 is a baby to our body. The US/EU and China cannot be milking our money in the name of vaccine. That 419 medical SAP need to end in this generation. What we need is technology, and NEVER FAKE DRUG LAWS!

Okay ooo. Just keep a healthy lifestyle. You should be fine
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by FreeIgboho: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lionessza6:

@the bolded shocked shocked...what is this supposed to mean? grin shocked.

LMFAO, Israel has reached the " herd immunity " and they are still getting sick and dying grin grin.....that goes for the Australians as well grin. It's good that they are giving them booster shots grin grin......it will probably reduce the deaths but create vaccine junkies grin grin......they say there's no money in the cure ,the money is in the medicine grin grin.

Simple warning: There is such thing as Karma.

Continue confusing people. Shamelessly quoting a blogger as news. Something totally false.

Pfizer announced since April they're trying to develop a pill, like other Pharmas. What has that to do with the fact you are far better off vaccinated??
Re: COVID-19: Tobi Shares His Experience, Advises People To Get Vaccinated by omojeesu(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Who is Tobi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mayowa Ahmed: Police Freeze Account / Orthopaedic Hospital Seizes Corpse, Islamic Family Kicks (photo) / Mentally Challenged Woman Wanders Away After Giving Birth To Bouncing Baby. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.