Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them (30719 Views)

Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage. / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Malvinaegos(f): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2021
It is selfish not to marry your EX, yet you want to sleep with them to ruin your marriage with infidelity, DNA issues and other crisis.. If your EX is disturbing your mind, please leave your partner, don't marry your partner, don't accept bride price, go and marry your EX. How can your parents bring list of things to buy as bride price, yet you go to sleep with your EX who paid nothing
Odiegu
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2021
ERockson:
Simply say you want to sell your TV and stop all the story that makes you look unreal.

so you think you can never get such salary from a job in Nigeria right

no be every one dey lie ..why will i lie to sell my own products ??ask yourself this .

u can see lekki in my post ....thats s where i work now..can even send you a picture of me in the office..

dont be a slowpoke
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by debbydams(f): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
The Future is DNA Test cheesy cheesy
Na wa ooo. Which kind of generation be this one??
The most painful thing be say, she know say no be your pikin you dey take care of.
Chai...!! Fear women way still dey talk to their ex.
and men too

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 11:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Omik1:

Why not keep your TV and get loan on one of the online loan apps? since you will be selling your TV at a cost far lesser than the one u want to buy in December or November. The interest you will pay on the loan will be lesser than diff between your selling price and the possible cost of getting another one. Except you are thinking of Total changing your tv because of the rise in salary.

no they give out loan for 14 days or so ..my salary is coming endof the month or first week in october.

thanks..
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Demigod22: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Immorality at its peak. When my friend's ex contacted him for them to have last sex before her marriage which was three days to the day they agreed, since then I give up on marriage. I won't be a victim of confused, dangerous and agent of destruction gender.

God, please let my death not be in the hands of women and my friends. I will not rest in peace if I died by woman or my friend. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
The knacking goes on grin

The only way it can stop is if the husband or wife is truly better at it... Or sex has ceased to be a big deal to the person.

This is why marriage requires serious maturity!!!

I keep saying it... Marriage is not for everyone, however old you have become.

Why pretend to be loyal, sexually faithful, and committed for eternity?!! That's too long to live in deceit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Omik1: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:

no they give out loan for 14 days or so ..my salary is coming endof the month or first week in october.

thanks..

Some will give three months repayment period... I don't know how much u want but try fairmonie if you want to loan. But pay back on your due dates so you won't pay extra....
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Xloclwise: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2021
JovialJune:
Toh will they ever listen? Everyone wants to outdo each other in the cheating game, men who have been cheating for long chanting the nonsense "men are polygamous in nature" thereby expecting their partner to overlook the nonsense, are crying everywhere cos women have taken theirs a notch further, cause and effect lol

This can only be solved if men and women realise that this cheating game doesnt end well, if you are polygamous in nature, tell your fiancée before marrying her, if she agrees to it, good and fine, if she doesn't, find someone who will accept your polygamous nature, don't deceive a lady into marrying you and then start chanting the polygamy nonsense without expecting a lashout, mbanu, it will not work

For the ladies, if you know you still have feelings for an ex that is always on your mind and heart, don't marry an innocent man pls, keep being with your ex till you get sense, if you still did not get sense after marriage, and temptation sets in to fvck him, divorce your husband sharply so that you both can have peace, simple.

I will love to have a loud cruise with you.

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Fiscus105(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:
This is the plain truth.

Ex that you refused to marry, you will now marry and innocent person only to destroy their lives with the Ex that you didn't marry.

Ex is not personality one can still playing or friend with "unnecessarily" after marriage, but some people will say no,..... we are not enemy,.....we are still friends,... I can still help or receive help, before you know, you slide and old fire rekindle.

I know countless of this type scenario. On many occasions not necessarily she wanted to collect money or crazy about old dickk, but the broken heart re-glue

(our heart is flesh, it can melt for passion of love even with least expected if we dont tame it)

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Newdawn123: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Do you want to purchase a car or truck for business but short of cash to purchase it outrightly? Do you want a cash loan for your business expansion or for personal business? Get in touch with me today on 08090551830
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

Immorality is at peak in naija, i doubt if West involvement in Immorality can match naija own, the level of sexual weirds that are going on among 14 -21 teenager of recent is unimaginable! Thou only few who open eyes wide can see it.

Honestly speaking.
It's beyond what you think it is.
It's far worse.

I've seen the world and the power social media has given to so many people.
That space has consumed us and reduced us to bots and stooges doing the devil's bidding.

Do you know that the advent of smartphones made cheating more prevalent?

2 Likes

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Angelfrost(m): 11:54am On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:
This life ehn. The funniest thing is, if you still give them the EX, their eye go start to chook for another one again.

Human wants are just insatiable…

How else do you explain a man saying he wants a homely and peaceful wife, he marries her, leaves her at home and goes smoking loud with a 200L girl that can’t even cook noodles?

How do you explain a woman prioritizing the financial capability of a partner, only to go knacking her broke EX and even doing giveaway with her husband’s money.

I feel very few humans would have a sensible bargain in this marriage thing. I mean, get a partner that ticks like 7 out of 10, such that their wandering eyes would reduce small.

Many are caught between the partner they want and the partner the society wants.

Let's just face it... Morality and self discipline have gone down the pipe these days.

These things you mentioned are not new, neither did they start this generation. This has always been the nature of men and women from time immemorial.

The difference and the reason marriages lasted in the past compared to nowadays lies in the place of sacrifice and discipline...

Who says our parents (mothers and fathers) didn't have the very same "Ex" urges?!!! The difference remains that they had way too much dignity and self respect to snuff out such desires, or at the very least apply serious cover up tactics, coupled with the absence of social media...

We are in a less intelligent and far more insensitive and mindless age where inhibitions mean nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
debbydams:
and men too
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ERockson: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Rexlyne(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Na wa o, wetin we nor go hear....
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Fiscus105(m): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Isaacmacdon:

Honestly speaking.
It's beyond what you think it is.
It's far worse.

I've seen the world and the power social media has given to so many people.
That space has consumed us and reduced us to bots and stooges doing the devil's bidding.

Do you know that the advent of smartphones made cheating more prevalent?

Fresh graduates who just sign out , arranged their get- together in the night club, in which they arranged for a striper who danced naked all through night.

And for the females among the graduation, all dress half naked to the night club. Drinking to stupor

Things are going on, only fragments that are being reported.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
the lack of the fear of God in the hearts of many is the root of all moral evils. When you fear God, you will see marriage as sacred, and as such, NEVER put asunder whom God has joined together.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by begoniaa: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
You are talking balderdash

I concur.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omik1:

Some will give three months repayment period... I don't know how much u want but try fairmonie if you want to loan. But pay back on your due dates so you won't pay extra....

fair money is giving me 5k for first time.i dont need such money bro..

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ERockson: 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:

so you think you can never get such salary from a job in Nigeria right

no be every one dey lie ..why will i lie to sell my own products ??ask yourself this .

u can see lekki in my post ....thats s where i work now..can even send you a picture of me in the office..

dont be a slowpoke

Nobody is disputing your salary. They only need information about the products and your salary, sometimes it's the only frauds that need to Salaye.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by begoniaa: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Anyway, na una wey dey get numerous partners dey get all these kind wahala mostly. Checking your backs, restlessness, privacy and trust issues, investigations and thorough vettings. Nawa ooo. I no get time to dey worry my head over exes' issues.

Imagine ruined potential relationships and connections just because someone is my ex, and we've had something, so us coming together will bring up old sparks. grin I have issues with people like this, but them being an ex will not be another one reason why I do not relate with them.

This freedom is so sweet, mehn. Very sweet and incomparable. If you're good and influential, I relate with you - no hitches.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by begoniaa: 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
faithfull18:
Lol, why taking it personal.
grin I wonder ooo.

Na "fornicators" dey condemn themselves pass. This life, ehn.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
ERockson:
Nobody is disputing your salary. They only need information about the products and your salary, sometimes it's the only frauds that need to Salaye.

mtchew

when you are into fraud,then you will be able to detect fraudster na
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by DamnnNiggarr: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
JovialJune:
Toh will they ever listen? Everyone wants to outdo each other in the cheating game, men who have been cheating for long chanting the nonsense "men are polygamous in nature" thereby expecting their partner to overlook the nonsense, are crying everywhere cos women have taken theirs a notch further, cause and effect lol

This can only be solved if men and women realise that this cheating game doesnt end well, if you are polygamous in nature, tell your fiancée before marrying her, if she agrees to it, good and fine, if she doesn't, find someone who will accept your polygamous nature, don't deceive a lady into marrying you and then start chanting the polygamy nonsense without expecting a lashout, mbanu, it will not work

For the ladies, if you know you still have feelings for an ex that is always on your mind and heart, don't marry an innocent man pls, keep being with your ex till you get sense, if you still did not get sense after marriage, and temptation sets in to fvck him, divorce your husband sharply so that you both can have peace, simple.

Please @the slanted bolded,
This issue has been resolved a long time ago,

Let me ask you,
During those times men were cheating and chanting "MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE"
Who were they cheating with??
I guess with their fellow men grin grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by sylve11: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Many are caught between the partner they want and the partner the society wants.

Me like this. cool
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ERockson: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:

mtchew

when you are into fraud,then you will be able to detect fraudster na
Below is what you planned to sell in April this year. Hope you are not armed robber

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
ERockson:
Below is what you planned to sell in April this year. Hope you are not armed robber

and so

so this is enough to tag me an armed robber right?

if u care to see me,u can come to admiralty way in lekki...

ur sense of reasoning is so shallow...

That's the conversation between me and my wife yesterday ..I already told everyone why I am selling .

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by JovialJune(f): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

Please @the slanted bolded,
This issue has been resolved a long time ago,

Let me ask you,
During those times men were cheating and chanting "MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS IN NATURE"
Who were they cheating with??
I guess with their fellow men grin grin

You don't sound intelligent, the men were cheating with single ladies, as in side hen, we are talking of marriage here, or didn't you see the rest of my comment?

2 Likes

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by olisaEze(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Buh, sha why do women after marriage and dropped engines like seeking their exes out?

I’ve seen women married to very correct men, ny*sh their old flames unapologetically. That is with better rapid fire tappings o, consecutively and without guilt or remorse!

It seldom ends well for both participants and the lesson from one is never learnt by another.

Fact is some people are like bad habits to others, very easy to learn but hard to break.

Some things will never change, so make sure ure the addiction in ur relationship not the addict. grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ahnie: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kajaard:

Just tell us you are a lesbian. It's a modern world so no one will insult you tongue
Les kini?
Modern world ni,outdated spirit ko.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
ahnie:

Poco honestly I just love you grin grin

If to say I be man eeh....I for just snatch you away from your husband grin

And we want heartbreaking stories stopped

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by ERockson: 12:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:

and so

You got caught? Hope you are not selling them to them to play bet. Fake man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Dealing With Unromantic Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.