Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them (30744 Views)

Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage. / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Ahmback(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
who be your love? grin grin grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
valdes00:

Number not complete... Its 10 digits

0 8 1 2 5 1 9 5 9 7 8
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by tradepunter: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
JovialJune:
Toh will they ever listen? Everyone wants to outdo each other in the cheating game, men who have been cheating for long chanting the nonsense "men are polygamous in nature" thereby expecting their partner to overlook the nonsense, are crying everywhere cos women have taken theirs a notch further, cause and effect lol

This can only be solved if men and women realise that this cheating game doesnt end well, if you are polygamous in nature, tell your fiancée before marrying her, if she agrees to it, good and fine, if she doesn't, find someone who will accept your polygamous nature, don't deceive a lady into marrying you and then start chanting the polygamy nonsense without expecting a lashout, mbanu, it will not work

For the ladies, if you know you still have feelings for an ex that is always on your mind and heart, don't marry an innocent man pls, keep being with your ex till you get sense, if you still did not get sense after marriage, and temptation sets in to fvck him, divorce your husband sharply so that you both can have peace, simple.

After you cheated on me!! angry angry angry
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
close your white teeth joor. Who be your love? angry angry
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Ahmback(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
so person no fit tease u again? undecided undecided

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by JovialJune(f): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
tradepunter:

After you cheated on me!! angry angry angry

Lol.

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
so person no fit tease u again? undecided undecided
no dey tease me joor angry angry
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Akuruoulo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
The Future is DNA Test cheesy cheesy
Na wa ooo. Which kind of generation be this one??
The most painful thing be say, she know say no be your pikin you dey take care of.
Chai...!! Fear women way still dey talk to their ex.
Come out for presidential sit and I will campaign for u free of charge not those broke feminists
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by OhiOfIhima: 1:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Love one twentwen grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
It is selfish not to marry your EX, yet you want to sleep with them to ruin your marriage with infidelity, DNA issues and other crisis.. If your EX is disturbing your mind, please leave your partner, don't marry your partner, don't accept bride price, go and marry your EX. How can your parents bring list of things to buy as bride price, yet you go to sleep with your EX who paid nothing
and as usual leave men who cheat like there is no tomorrow and concentrate on women . Bloody hypocrites .

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Blackdisciple(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
It is selfish not to marry your EX, yet you want to sleep with them to ruin your marriage with infidelity, DNA issues and other crisis.. If your EX is disturbing your mind, please leave your partner, don't marry your partner, don't accept bride price, go and marry your EX. How can your parents bring list of things to buy as bride price, yet you go to sleep with your EX who paid nothing

Na mumu dey worry them...
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:

This is the highest level of foolishness that I still can't understand the reason behind it.

Some women have fowl brain, no doubt,
But there are things we humans are ought to use our initiative to tackle most a times.
Your ex found you physically unfit for marriage, but found you physically fit for only sexual intimacy, and you can't use your common sense to observe that that ex only came to steal, to destroy and to kill your marriage but some women will not reason it that way.
I keep telling people, esp. women to stay away from their ex, who refused to tie the knot with them in their youthful days, but later show up after their marriage. That ex is nothing but the devil's incarnate.

It's only a foolish woman/man that will give an ex, who dumped them for another lover, a chance.
you really are a stupid hypocrite sha o - if cheating is having fowl brain is it not obvious that it's men that have fowl brain ? Very stupid reasoning from a cow brained person .

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by seyz91(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
I tell you

Even in ordinary dating

When i notice a girl still talking to an Ex is a turn off for me cuz i believe "once your pussy always your pussy"
Beebah2000:
The Future is DNA Test cheesy cheesy
Na wa ooo. Which kind of generation be this one??
The most painful thing be say, she know say no be your pikin you dey take care of.
Chai...!! Fear women way still dey talk to their ex.

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Come out for presidential sit and I will campaign for u free of charge not those broke feminists
who?? No way grin grin grin

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
totosucker:
This is deep. Anybody that sleeps with there ex prior to there marriage needs deliverance. It's the spirit of whoredom that's at work. And once you allow your ex to start sleeping with you, it will be difficult to stop
men need to cleanse themselves from the spirit of whoredom first , though .

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
OhiOfIhima:
Love one twentwen grin
which kind love? No way grin grin grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Imustnottalk:
Some girls one prick no dey do Dem until dey taste the whole universe pricks before they rest
yes nah , we are becoming just like you people . No be you people dey say " variety is the spice of life " ? Men are naturally polygamous but they are just discovering that women too are naturally polygamous it's just discipline that made women not display their own but now that we know that that discipline is a waste - since you have decided not to behave we will all play the game together .

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Frales6:
Most of them marry who is ready and not who they love. so even after marriage, the nacking continues. Husband go dey husle to take of his family, wife go dey husle to nack her ex. Evil wife and her ex.
lol - in your opinion men dont cheat ? Thry only work hard for the family and stick to their wives whole the women go up and down cheating , right ? Why are you such a liar

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chithauri:
All girls are putas
all men are dogs .

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
izubext007:
This is for Nedu wife and other silly women in the society.
lol , oga hypocrite. Where.is the one for our men with penis that can't stay in one place ?

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

They can't marry their ex because he (or in some cases she) is not 'marriage material or quality's!

This means they love and lust after them (will definitely fvck them when opportunity arises) but cannot and don't want to see them daily, sharing the same space daily.

So, marriage for these people is not about love. Not at all! Marriage for them is about comfort, prestige, status, and legacy! They can marry and live with even a pig or lizard, as long as it elevated them socially and otherwise, but don't expect them to love and stay faithful to them.

This is why those of you getting married should do a thorough research and investigation... Nothing can be as stupid as loving and marrying someone who doesn't feel the same way. Someone marrying you for everything else but love and loyalty!!!
ur calling men like you pigs And lizards Whats up with the bro code , bro ?

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Ahmback(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
no dey tease me joor angry angry
go chop stone

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Frales6(f): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=TWLifestyle post=105645946] lol - in your opinion men dont cheat ? Thry only work hard for the family and stick to their wives whole the women go up and down cheating , right ? Why are you such a liar [/quote
I didn't say so. I'm referring to the husbands of the cheating women. Ofcox men do their own na. Some even impregnate and do abortions so their wives won't know. Some go as far as buying properties for their concubine ex
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by seyz91(m): 2:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
The knacking goes on grin
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Frales6(f): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - in your opinion men dont cheat ? Thry only work hard for the family and stick to their wives whole the women go up and down cheating , right ? Why are you such a liar
I didn't say so. I'm referring to the husbands of the cheating women. Ofcox men do their own na. Some even impregnate and do abortions so their wives won't know. Some go as far as buying properties for their concubine ex
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Demigod22:
Immorality at its peak. When my friend's ex contacted him for them to have last sex before her marriage which was three days to the day they agreed, since then I give up on marriage. I won't be a victim of confused, dangerous and agent of destruction gender.

God, please let my death not be in the hands of women and my friends. I will not rest in peace if I died by woman or my friend. Amen.
why should small adultery kill you ? If adultery was killing people like 95% of Nigerian women should be dead by now , since their husbands preek will not stay in one place
Take it easy, sha . Anyways what you don't know won't kill you

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Frales6:

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
ur calling men like you pigs And lizards Whats up with the bro code , bro ?

Nope... Read it again! That was figurative. grin

Meaning: Certain men and women are ready to live with what they despise all in the name of marriage.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
go chop stone
I go break your head ooo. angry angry

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Chithauri(m): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
all men are dogs .
itz like sense is far from you. numbskull
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Ahmback(m): 2:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
I go break your head ooo. angry angry
Just pray make i no meet u for real life
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by djon78(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

They can't marry their ex because he (or in some cases she) is not 'marriage material or quality's!

This means they love and lust after them (will definitely fvck them when opportunity arises) but cannot and don't want to see them daily, sharing the same space daily.

So, marriage for these people is not about love. Not at all! Marriage for them is about comfort, prestige, status, and legacy! They can marry and live with even a pig or lizard, as long as it elevated them socially and otherwise, but don't expect them to love and stay faithful to them.

This is why those of you getting married should do a thorough research and investigation... Nothing can be as stupid as loving and marrying someone who doesn't feel the same way. Someone marrying you for everything else but love and loyalty!!!

Well said

Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Which Number Is Best Arrangement?