Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them (30739 Views)

Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage. / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
Just pray make i no meet u for real life
wetin u go fit do me? tongue tongue
How u go even know say na me?
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Ahmback(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
wetin u go fit do me? tongue tongue How u go even know say na me?
them no dey tell person
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
them no dey tell person
thank God. U better keep am to yourself.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Ahmback(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
thank God. U better keep am to yourself.
today na my birthday sha.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
today na my birthday sha.
Happy birthday Zuma rock head. cheesy grin
Why u dey tell me? undecided undecided
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Cudeze4(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Happy birthday Zuma rock head. cheesy grin Why u dey tell me? undecided undecided
Because he wants you to do what you've just done.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by richyzee(m): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Do you have an active bank account? You can be eligible for a loan of upto 2m. No collateral.
Dm me apholaby.ta@gmail.com
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Felimax:
You won't understand!
Understand what?
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cudeze4:

Because he wants you to do what you've just done.
to tell him happy birthday?? undecided
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Cudeze4(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
to tell him happy birthday?? undecided
OBVIOUSLY
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Felimax(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Understand what?

See relationship matter is something i don't like condenming people or victims, some of the ex can really be a thorn in the flesh. I just can't explain more than this, nor vex i beg.
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by lawkenoz(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
JovialJune:

You don't sound intelligent, the men were cheating with single ladies, as in side hen, we are talking of marriage here, or didn't you see the rest of my comment?

Lolz! No be only side hen. It's a cycle my dear but look at it this way, the single girls are cheating on thier boyfriend's with married men. Cheating for men requires funds and financial backing so the majority of these men who are randy are within a set percentage of the male population.

The single ladies will obviously get married, one day,some of the boyfriend's they cheated on while single with the married folks also get married and become suga zaddies.

Madam will start vibrating OGa is cheating with small small girls, forgetting she was part of the trend. Marriage is just a situation these days, no more sanctity and respect for the institution any more!
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cudeze4:

OBVIOUSLY
as I tell am happy birthday, nothing change na.
So, nobody loose.

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Akuruoulo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
who?? No way grin grin grin
Why no way
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Kido90(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Who do you blame when in school (Maths), we're always told to find X?

1 Like

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Ahmback(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Happy birthday Zuma rock head. cheesy grin
Why u dey tell me? undecided undecided
no be only Zuma rock.....

i dey tell u make u no too insult me for today oo
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TWLifestyle: 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chithauri:
itz like sense is far from you. numbskull
lol , a pained dog barking .
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by BluntCrazeMan: 4:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
It is selfish not to marry your EX, yet you want to sleep with them to ruin your marriage with infidelity, DNA issues and other crisis.. If your EX is disturbing your mind, please leave your partner, don't marry your partner, don't accept bride price, go and marry your EX. How can your parents bring list of things to buy as bride price, yet you go to sleep with your EX who paid nothing
It's like you're talking to the ladies alone??
Talk to the men too..
Heheheheheeeehe.
Anyways, you've been heard
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Why no way
nothing concern me and politics undecided
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ahmback:
no be only Zuma rock.....

i dey tell u make u no too insult me for today oo
hahahaha! You for reason am before u quote me in the first place na angry angry
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Ahmback(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
hahahaha! You for reason am before u quote me in the first place na angry angry
i don too dey play with u ooo

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Gfskw: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Akuruoulo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
nothing concern me and politics undecided

U need to
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by vickydevoka(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
It is selfish not to marry your EX, yet you want to sleep with them to ruin your marriage with infidelity, DNA issues and other crisis.. If your EX is disturbing your mind, please leave your partner, don't marry your partner, don't accept bride price, go and marry your EX. How can your parents bring list of things to buy as bride price, yet you go to sleep with your EX who paid nothing
Women life is complicated. They marry who has money and fùck hu de love
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by vickydevoka(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This is the highest level of foolishness that I still can't understand the reason behind it.

Some women have fowl brain, no doubt,
But there are things we humans are ought to use our initiative to tackle most a times.
Your ex found you physically unfit for marriage, but found you physically fit for only sexual intimacy, and you can't use your common sense to observe that that ex only came to steal, to destroy and to kill your marriage but some women will not reason it that way.
I keep telling people, esp. women to stay away from their ex, who refused to tie the knot with them in their youthful days, but later show up after their marriage. That ex is nothing but the devil's incarnate.

It's only a foolish woman/man that will give an ex, who dumped them for another lover, a chance.
They have reasons y de didn't get married to dere ex. It could be of financial capacity or family refusal.
They are reasons de still go back to dere ex's. It could be of financial aid or present marital crises
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by vickydevoka(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This is the highest level of foolishness that I still can't understand the reason behind it.

Some women have fowl brain, no doubt,
But there are things we humans are ought to use our initiative to tackle most a times.
Your ex found you physically unfit for marriage, but found you physically fit for only sexual intimacy, and you can't use your common sense to observe that that ex only came to steal, to destroy and to kill your marriage but some women will not reason it that way.
I keep telling people, esp. women to stay away from their ex, who refused to tie the knot with them in their youthful days, but later show up after their marriage. That ex is nothing but the devil's incarnate.

It's only a foolish woman/man that will give an ex, who dumped them for another lover, a chance.
They have reasons y de didn't get married to dere ex. It could be of financial capacity or family refusal.
They are reasons de still go back to dere ex's. It could be of financial aid or present marital crisis
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by MyExpression(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
confirmedniggae:
Good evenning house,

I like to sell my TV so that I will be able to pay for my transportation to fro office for the month of September before I get my first salary here .

I just got a new job that will be fetching me #150,000 per month but my problem is transportion cost .

This is why I want to sell the TV .I will get another one by October or before Christmas

My location is Ojodu ,Agbole ,Akute or Lekki

Na u sell ur chair d oda time to get tp to go Bayelsa.
You never still go till now. What happened?

How much is d TV tho
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by luizpippo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Isaacmacdon:
Apparently the worst generation in terms of morality and uprightness.

And, I wonder the kind visions these pastors are seeing. And such repulsive behavior is happening right under their nose.

He said, "My people would be without spot or blemish.".

With what I'm seeing, this generation don use engine oil scatter everything and everywhere.

If you are married and you're cheating on your husband or wife with your ex or someone else entirely, if you don't change and repent from your sin, you will be disgraced and die a shameful death. undecided

smiley smiley smiley smiley

What we have now is husband is cheating, to the extent of thrashing the wife before small small girls, then wife will claim revenge and start cheating too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
MyExpression:

Na u sell ur chair d oda time to get tp to go Bayelsa.
You never still go till now. What happened?

How much is d TV tho

BAYELSA

mttchew
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by izubext007: 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
At least the men will not give any woman any child to train that is not her own
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Amanda4life: 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2021

EVEN IF YIU HAVE MARRIED YOUR PARTNER, YIU CAN STILL MARRY ANY OTHER PERSON YOU ARE COMFORTABLY HAS EXTRA MARITAL SEX WITH.

JUST MAKE IT OFFICIAL.

SOME WOMEN ARE STILL MARRIED NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE HAPPY , BUT BECAUSE OF THE CHILDREN,
THEYVARE ALREADY HELPLESS.
THEY ARE TIRE D OF THE CHRONIC CHEATING OF THEIR SPOUSE CHEATING
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Cudeze4(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
as I tell am happy birthday, nothing change na.
So, nobody loose.
abi? But at least him don happy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) / Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.