Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? (13819 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by drLammy(m): 11:53am On Sep 11, 2021
You're a Joke to them

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:54am On Sep 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Do people still give flowers these days?
Do we still have ladies that collect flowers these days?

If them collect the flower make them go plant am for their backyard

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by razzydoo(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Lol. She's probably thinking "am I a goat or some animal?".
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Nowadays,
People don't get the flowers while they could still smell them.

Most just want the money and that's all.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Loanplug01: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2021
I really love flowers but haven't been given any. I'll buy for myself soon.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by HEAVEN4444: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Vetapon:
AUTOMOBILE EMERGENCY MOBILE POWER SUPPLY.
. Emergency Lights
. Safety hammer
. Double USB interface
. Emergency Start Clip
Call or WhatsApp number 0.8.1.6.8.2.1.1.8.8.8
i bought one of these 2 years ago. still serves me well. especially when nepa takes light i use it as torch light when in the estate grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by GetYourPaypal: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Still making verified Paypal Business account for your business that can send and receive money from anyone in the world.

Hit me up via my signature to order yours.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by slyfox35(m): 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
begoniaa:
I think it is lovely.
I like it, will accept it.
Never been gifted one sha.
Can i gift you one?
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Extreme and pure joy for me.
Personally, I find joy and gratitude in little things dqone for me. Shows me how thoughtful you are. Little things show me that you do not regard money or major material things as what brings joy.
Love is in the little things we often ignore, things like reciprocating actions, saying thank you, appreciating your partner, gifting them things you know they can afford, calls, texts etc.
This is for me, I can't speak for other Nigerian ladies.

Do watch and subscribe. Thanks a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERC18r_igU

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by chatinent: 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Honestly, I can't even pick flowers for any Nigerian girl I feel doesn't understand the thing. I can't copy the whites..unless it's a white girl.

Buy am shoes rather jare.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Kimjongun: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON NIGERIAN GIRLS!!! ESPECIALLY LAGOS GIRLS!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by tradepunter: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
In the mist of poverty you buy woman flowers, you are a heartless man. Why not buy her sewing machine, hair dryer so she can open business.
Father, help Nigeria men conquer foolishness.

Jesus you are mindset is not it at all

Did the man tell you he's using flowers to replace subtle abilities such as taking care of diverse needs?

When you and your babe is linking up for a movie don't you go empty handed most of the time??

What's now bad in turning up with flowers?? Presenting it to her and both of you still going ahead with your movie date.

Does giving a lady flowers stop a man from still going out for dinner afterwards, watching a movie, help her with money when she needs some help etc.

How would relationship last when una no fit connect with nature...

Where God put adam and eve Wasn't it in the garden of eden??

What's in a garden?? Flowers obviously and nice natural trees.... Humans go dy think say they smart pass who create them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by playfrank(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
What kind of flowers do you like?
begoniaa:
I think it is lovely.

I like it, will accept it.

Never been gifted one sha.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by AZControversial(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin grin
The ladies are in the best position to answer.
But trust Naija ladies, they won't.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
In Nigeria situation:

The higher the social class, the higher the chances that she will accept flowers.

The lower the social class, the lower the chances that she will accept flowers
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by iamtardey: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
tongue
IbrahimSkiba:

Y'all niggas and bitches don't ever get tired of talking about love and sex? undecided

All these irrelevant topics every damn day, making Nairaland to loose it's worth and value
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by begoniaa: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
slyfox35:

Can i gift you one?
Why?

playfrank:
What kind of flowers do you like?
I like all, every and any.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Ladycewhy(f): 12:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you are giving me flowers,it better be the one I can nurse and transplant.I would be over joyed if it is not easily found horticulture stands in Nigeria.

Don't come near me with that plastic flower crap, what am I supposed to do with it? undecided.I prefer you gift me an oil plam seedling or a dwarf plantain or even pumpkin seedling. Being thoughtful earns more affection from me than anything.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lol Nigerian women don't appreciate nothing if it's not food or money, I tried this rubbish and the babe said I should have got her airtime instead, at that point I knew I had to date foreign women.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by ayenale1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
We give goats flowers...
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by oylam(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Due to the economy, money and food na most women love signs. Don't complain, na wetin just dy sup be that
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Bahamas95(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Why waste your money on what they won't appreciate? They will table your matter in their usual girls meeting and finish your life with insults.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by ceaser: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stingy. They think of 'em as unromantic, as a stingy morafcker.

They be like "shuo, oginni ne ime? Shey na flower I go chop? Àbí I resemble bee or goat for your eye?". And they go on "Abeg, abeg, abeg na money ego I need."
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
ChiefSosa:
What's romantic about flowers? They'll whip your nonsense head with the flowers.

Flowers mean alot to people who are not starving. grin

So if ur dating a starving and hungry ass gal pls get her food or Iphonex not flowers oo. Be warned angry undecided
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by ICCtestimony(m): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
BadRadio:
Any ideas

BBN: Jaypaul Just gifts Saaskay some nice flowers and the babe was smiling sheepishly.

It got me thinking and then I created this thread.

What goes through the mind of a Nigerian woman when they get flowers from a guy?cheesy
Bia flowers is meant for well established ladies not for those who are very famished than Lion tribe of judea. Quote me anywhere.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by slyfox35(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
begoniaa:
Why?
A fairytale affair may just be about to begin
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
Just thot of something. My girls birthday's comin up soon i think I'll get her flowers instead of phone. Hope she'll appreciate my love grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by LordOfTheGame: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
UAR girls will reject it and tag you broke. Very useless and anyhow human beings. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] / Only Married Men Ask Me Out! / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.