Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? (13821 Views)

What Do Women Think When They Do This / Lol Why Do Women Think Thier Education Degree Attracts A Man? / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by BigDolph(m): 1:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
ChiefSosa:
What's romantic about flowers? They'll whip your nonsense head with the flowers.

Urgent 2k gang
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by playfrank(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
You are not selective that's sweet. Can I DM?
begoniaa:

I like all, every and any.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by begoniaa: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
slyfox35:

A fairytale affair may just be about to begin
Lol. Sorry, but I'm not interested in a fairytale affair.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by udomma1005(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
ChiefSosa:
What's romantic about flowers? They'll whip your nonsense head with the flowers.
Haba ogbeni be calming down nah! Some of us dey send pesin carry d flower go sha, some of dis chicks are agents of our village pipu, we know! grin

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by vibratingpenis: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Y'all niggas and bitches don't ever get tired of talking about love and sex? undecided

All these irrelevant topics every damn day, making Nairaland to loose it's worth and value
It is lose and not loose, you are damn too ugly with a nose like yahoo boys pocket and face resembling the steering wheel of a 911 tipper; I foresee why you are so sad and angry at this cruising moment.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by vibratingpenis: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Doradorwa:
I don't consider flower as romantic.... Nah for Oyibo girls wanna be...

Gift me a flower and I'll tell you thank you, immediately you leave I'm throwing it in the refuse dump... Cos I don't know what to do with it... The man I love got me through books... And he still makes me feel like a child by buying me more...
Say the truth and shame the devil, habaa! Are you in any way related to the information minister?
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
vibratingpenis:

It is lose and not loose, you are damn too ugly with a nose like yahoo boys pocket and face resembling the steering wheel of a 911 tipper; I foresee why you are so sad and angry at this cruising moment.

tongue

Suck a dick
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Buy me good books instead. That would be more appreciated.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by debbydams(f): 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Do people still give flowers these days?
Do we still have ladies that collect flowers these days?
yup

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by HRprof: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
To do what with it exactly! I'm not into decoration business or an event planner. Guy if you are planning to gift Nigeria babe flower ensure she do business with flowers otherwise it will land in her waste basket
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by slyfox35(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
begoniaa:

Why na, Fairytale affairs always end Happily ever after...okay what about real life affair,except you are married
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Assumptabeke(f): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
I think she'll be served breakfast on a platter of roses. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by koyyess: 4:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Even in obodo oyibo, the flowers sometimes comes with chocolates so make sure you add something to that flower.

Naija weather hot. Nobody get time to water flowers.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by lilvicky68(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
begoniaa:

Chai.
Omo See forming
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by suffering: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
The second comedic thread of the day.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Pegi23(f): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
I still remember when I got my first flower then..I was still naive ..I don't like flowers and if u must bring flowers bring it with chocolate.write me something lovely..

Infact I don't really fancy flowers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Tomek09(m): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
Nigerian woman don't accept flowers. They even prefer all night knack as gift than flowers
Lol
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by placeofallure(f): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
My bf in school did on a Valentine Day. I appreciated it and kept the flowers for a while. No other person has done that since then but I'll gladly collect. I'm a romantic freak!
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Gfskw: 7:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
Selfish
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by begoniaa: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
lilvicky68:

Chai.
Omo See forming
Forming? Where? undecided

slyfox35:

Why na, Fairytale affairs always end Happily ever after...okay what about real life affair,except you are married
Still not looking for one, thank you...
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by slyfox35(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
begoniaa:

Still not looking for one, thank you...
Let it be known that I shot my shot o
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by sisisioge: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
We think....awwww, how sweet...where is the main gift? grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by MemoriesAndMe: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Do people still give flowers these days?
Do we still have ladies that collect flowers these days?
Lol. Many of them will prefer you give them the money for the flowers so they can buy vegetables to cook with. Hunger everywhere in the land.

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by ume1000: 9:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
In the mist of poverty you buy woman flowers, you are a heartless man. Why not buy her sewing machine, hair dryer so she can open business.
Father, help Nigeria men conquer foolishness.

Na im born am

Sewing machine kill u dia
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by Thinktwicemybro: 8:39am On Sep 12, 2021
ume1000:

Na im born am

Sewing machine kill u dia

Free pussy kill you and your generation. Come and fvck what you don't want to invest in. Fool.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by ume1000: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Free pussy kill you and your generation. Come and fvck what you don't want to invest in. Fool.
Jesus Christ invest in pussy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Like seriously is she a prostitute

Mr pussy share broker what would be my interest after such investment

If a woman wants me to pay her for sex ,I would Bleep her like one does a prostitute (very roughly ) and she dares not complain

COS I PAID FOR IT

sex is a mutual thing that happens in a relationship, anyone I repeat anyone using sex as a bargaining chip in a relationship is a prostitute

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by begoniaa: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
slyfox35:

Let it be known that I shot my shot o
Yeahh. You did. You did. Posterity will definitely remember you for trying.

playfrank:
You are not selective that's sweet. Can I DM?
Okay.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Nigerian Women Think About Men Who Gifts Them Romantic Flowers? by shantti(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2021
Na girl weh chop belleful dey accept flower, if she's hungry and you gifts her a beautiful flower, she fits carry am wipe u for neck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.