Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out (52812 Views)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by snoopz: 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ur friend sharp ni, when you dey dull for 4 yrs
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Musam6920(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
congratulations
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by sundei68: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Goldbw122(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
jaxxy:

Possibly bt he shouldnt have dragged her along for 4years now haba? undecided
That is a very lengthy period.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

Kanyamatta is just a scam shit. Don't be deceived.

We all know. When you travel too much.

You go see too much.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by iyaski: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Don't worry yours is on the way. Perhaps you are a channel of blessings.

Playloaded:
A South African lady has taken to social media to lament that her long time boyfriend is getting married to another lady.

According to the young woman identified on Twitter as Lorrain, she and her boyfriend had been dating for four years.

She revealed that he is set to marry a lady he met through her six months ago.

She wrote:

See Lorrain’s post;

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-long-time-boyfriend-is-getting-married-to-a-lady-he-met-through-me-6-months-ago-lady-cries-out/

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by HottieCoach(f): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

Yea... The same way hypergamic women are the prize, abi?
continue to deceive yourself.

Your "consequences" would be of no effect if women do not subscribe to them and play to the rules. You only behave like you're the winners because women treat you as one..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by wonderr(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
You are just a sign board in that relationship to show your boyfriend the way
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by JovialJune(f): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davash222:

I enjoy seeing your tears. Cry more, baby cheesy

Eeeedjeet.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by mozes01(m): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Be happy for them
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by MufasaLion: 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

We all know. When you travel too much.

You go see too much.

?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by KnightofMoscow: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Playloaded:
A South African lady has taken to social media to lament that her long time boyfriend is getting married to another lady.

According to the young woman identified on Twitter as Lorrain, she and her boyfriend had been dating for four years.

She wrote:

See Lorrain’s post;

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-long-time-boyfriend-is-getting-married-to-a-lady-he-met-through-me-6-months-ago-lady-cries-out/
Probably he proposed marriage to you, you were proving big. Expecting him to break bank for you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:

?

That Kayamata na fake !!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Check urslf
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Davash222(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
JovialJune:

Eeeedjeet.
more tears, baby cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by MufasaLion: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

That Kayamata na fake !!!

Exactly!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by thunderbabs: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Go with the flow, sister. You have always been the lucky girl's helper.

You ve done your job. Yours will come [center] grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by oluwaseyi0: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:
There is NOTHING in this world, absolutely nothing that can be compared to men's hypocrisy and double standards. Especially the ones on NL. So if I actually left my boyfriend of 3 years, for his friend, or a guy I met through him, to be getting married to the new guy -- will y'all be here celebrating me and telling him I found something in the new guy that he (my bf) doesn't have?? Will you be calling him a brhoe that cannot be husbanded??

And when the Dregstan or whatever he calls himself said girlfriends are masquerading hoes, about 2,500 of you liked it with over 300 shares and one DrayZee was dragging me oh. Because a girl was feeling conflicted over two guys: her bobo and a new guy and there was no sort of words you didn't call her. Now you're actually here justifying this again? Nah. I refused to be shocked, but I truly marvel at who do una this kain thing. It's not ordinary eyes.

Girl leave boy...women are hoes and aren't loyal.
Boy leaves girl...well, that is life. He probably doesn't see what he wants in you. Men are the prize.
Girl in a relationship is having feelings for another guy...women? They are the most confused beings in the world.
I am a lady that doesn't put all my eggs in one basket...and the men dating you thinks they've found a valuable thing in you? Spits. Your toto must be wide.
Woman divorces a cheat...these vaginarians are gold diggers.
Shameless man comes to drag a fellow doctor in the lowest manner possible...what women will cause ehn. Fear them.
Randy lecturer fired for soliciting for sex...another man destroyed by a pussy. But if those girls were intelligent, why are they going to meet lecturers?
Man slept with maid...can you see? Can you see what happens when you raise your daughters to be slay chicks that can't cook?
Man cheats on career woman...well, something must have pushed him out. When she's too busy going all over the world.
NOI becomes WTO-DG...can you women see your lives outside? How many of you are this impactful? It's to be posting bumbum on IG you know...but if you have a political career sha, I don't care, my meals must be fresh, cooked and served.

Ndi ala.
I've noticed this nairaland trend a long time ago, very nasty and outrightly unfair

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by JovialJune(f): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davash222:

more tears, baby cheesy

Davash, if I face you now, they will ban both of us, just dey ur dey abeg.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by GODmyHOW: 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
You go and marry a guy you know through him. The end.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Kayyus09(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Well, maybe he's got his long awaited peace
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Davash222(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
JovialJune:

Davash, if I face you now, they will ban both of us, just dey ur dey abeg.
More More More More baby

Bring the tears.. It's orgasmic to my soul

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by izubext007: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
U nal 4 fucking things nal so bear it.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Noblewealth(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Make she no worry person go connect her too to her own husband... Shay attend the wedding
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by DrayZee: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:
There is NOTHING in this world, absolutely nothing that can be compared to men's hypocrisy and double standards. Especially the ones on NL. So if I actually left my boyfriend of 3 years, for his friend, or a guy I met through him, to be getting married to the new guy -- will y'all be here celebrating me and telling him I found something in the new guy that he (my bf) doesn't have?? Will you be calling him a brhoe that cannot be husbanded??

And when the Dregstan or whatever he calls himself said girlfriends are masquerading hoes, about 2,500 of you liked it with over 300 shares and one DrayZee was dragging me oh. Because a girl was feeling conflicted over two guys: her bobo and a new guy and there was no sort of words you didn't call her. Now you're actually here justifying this again? Nah. I refused to be shocked, but I truly marvel at who do una this kain thing. It's not ordinary eyes.

Boy leaves girl...well, that is life. He probably doesn't see what he wants in you. Men are the prize.
Girl in a relationship is having feelings for another guy...women? They are the most confused beings in the world.
I am a lady that doesn't put all my eggs in one basket...and the men dating you thinks they've found a valuable thing in you? Spits. Your toto must be wide.
Shameless man comes to drag a fellow doctor in the lowest manner possible...what women will cause ehn. Fear them.
Randy lecturer fired for soliciting for sex...another man destroyed by a pussy. But if those girls were intelligent, why are they going to meet lecturers?
Man slept with maid...can you see? Can you see what happens when you raise your daughters to be slay chicks that can't cook?
Man cheats on career woman...well, something must have pushed him out. When she's too busy going all over the world.
NOI becomes WTO-DG...can you women see your lives outside? How many of you are this impactful? It's to be posting bumbum on IG you know...but if you have a political career sha, I don't care, my meals must be fresh, cooked and served.

Ndi ala.
Yo...try and remove my name abeg. Can’t be seeing all your mentions.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Abujaexpress: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Playloaded:

She wrote:

See Lorrain’s post;

Examine yourself
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Innobee99(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
chatinent:
Boyfriends of nowadays are just so so minus...so sexually adventurous!
E choke? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Chidexsco8448(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Premium tears...it's well

Life is full of suprises
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by SHOCK7(m): 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
What a pity, she's obviously missing something,Guys if you need an impressive search engine that way better than Google and actually pays u for searches done on it.Hurry check this out {ew}
https://www.entireweb.com/?a=Bootytata7
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by felucci(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sorry but I think there may be a couple of possible reasons why the man got married to her and these could be any of the following;

1. He already proposed marriage to you and you turned him down. Not all men want to propose marriage a second time.

2. He saw the new girl as someone who can stay faithful in a marital relationship unlike you.

3. You are too expensive for his lifestyle. Not all guys would complain openly about how much money their girlfriend cost them as some would just be monitoring you until they find another person who is cheaper to be with.

4. You have an irritating habit which he doesnt like but just tolerates until the right time to break up with you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by bukatyne(f): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
You were a way maker shocked shocked shocked shocked

On a serious note, be happy, he wasn't worth it.

If he thought you were not good enough, he should have broken up with you before exploring other options.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by webizone(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

Ndi ala.

Truth be told, even men go through double standards that favour women sometimes. Get over it. The energy you are spending on this can be redirected to the man you will eventually love in an honest relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.