Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out (52806 Views)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Triangles1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:
There is NOTHING in this world, absolutely nothing that can be compared to men's hypocrisy and double standards. Especially the ones on NL. So if I actually left my boyfriend of 3 years, for his friend, or a guy I met through him, to be getting married to the new guy -- will y'all be here celebrating me and telling him I found something in the new guy that he (my bf) doesn't have?? Will you be calling him a brhoe that cannot be husbanded??

And when the Dregstan or whatever he calls himself said girlfriends are masquerading hoes, about 2,500 of you liked it with over 300 shares and one DrayZee was dragging me oh. Because a girl was feeling conflicted over two guys: her bobo and a new guy and there was no sort of words you didn't call her. Now you're actually here justifying this again? Nah. I refused to be shocked, but I truly marvel at who do una this kain thing. It's not ordinary eyes.

Girl leave boy...women are hoes and aren't loyal.
Boy leaves girl...well, that is life. He probably doesn't see what he wants in you. Men are the prize.
Girl in a relationship is having feelings for another guy...women? They are the most confused beings in the world.
I am a lady that doesn't put all my eggs in one basket...and the men dating you thinks they've found a valuable thing in you? Spits. Your toto must be wide.
Woman divorces a cheat...these vaginarians are gold diggers.
Shameless man comes to drag a fellow doctor in the lowest manner possible...what women will cause ehn. Fear them.
Randy lecturer fired for soliciting for sex...another man destroyed by a pussy. But if those girls were intelligent, why are they going to meet lecturers?
Man slept with maid...can you see? Can you see what happens when you raise your daughters to be slay chicks that can't cook?
Man cheats on career woman...well, something must have pushed him out. When she's too busy going all over the world.
NOI becomes WTO-DG...can you women see your lives outside? How many of you are this impactful? It's to be posting bumbum on IG you know...but if you have a political career sha, I don't care, my meals must be fresh, cooked and served.

Ndi ala.

99% I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by alloy123: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
You were the worst person for him and when the person of dual understanding came through you,he had to let go of you.You were the wrong person for him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by angelfallz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why would you say he is not worth it?

bukatyne:
You were a way maker shocked shocked shocked shocked

On a serious note, be happy, he wasn't worth it.

If he thought you were not good enough, he should have broken up with you before exploring other options.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by BRATISLAVA: 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:
There is NOTHING in this world, absolutely nothing that can be compared to men's hypocrisy and double standards. Especially the ones on NL. So if I actually left my boyfriend of 3 years, for his friend, or a guy I met through him, to be getting married to the new guy -- will y'all be here celebrating me and telling him I found something in the new guy that he (my bf) doesn't have?? Will you be calling him a brhoe that cannot be husbanded??

And when the Dregstan or whatever he calls himself said girlfriends are masquerading hoes, about 2,500 of you liked it with over 300 shares and one DrayZee was dragging me oh. Because a girl was feeling conflicted over two guys: her bobo and a new guy and there was no sort of words you didn't call her. Now you're actually here justifying this again? Nah. I refused to be shocked, but I truly marvel at who do una this kain thing. It's not ordinary eyes.

Boy leaves girl...well, that is life. He probably doesn't see what he wants in you. Men are the prize.
Girl in a relationship is having feelings for another guy...women? They are the most confused beings in the world.
I am a lady that doesn't put all my eggs in one basket...and the men dating you thinks they've found a valuable thing in you? Spits. Your toto must be wide.
Shameless man comes to drag a fellow doctor in the lowest manner possible...what women will cause ehn. Fear them.
Randy lecturer fired for soliciting for sex...another man destroyed by a pussy. But if those girls were intelligent, why are they going to meet lecturers?
Man slept with maid...can you see? Can you see what happens when you raise your daughters to be slay chicks that can't cook?
Man cheats on career woman...well, something must have pushed him out. When she's too busy going all over the world.
NOI becomes WTO-DG...can you women see your lives outside? How many of you are this impactful? It's to be posting bumbum on IG you know...but if you have a political career sha, I don't care, my meals must be fresh, cooked and served.

Ndi ala.

Funny and true. This was nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Qpid5(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
JovialJune:
Some men can be stupid sha, at least go for a total stranger, the idiot gal join for the stupidity.
go for which stranger exactly? He must have find the qualities he needed in a woman on the gal that's why he goes for marriage in a space of 6mnths.. Are u nw say he shud ignore who he truely love just because she's a friend to his ex? Na lie o
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by BRATISLAVA: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Godfullsam:

It is called KAYAMATA not yakamata.

Lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Don27tiky(m): 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

Ndi ala.
as much as I agree with you on this, I will still say, guys call the shot. Men have very little to gain or loose In a relationship but women have so much to gain and loose.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Agugbadin: 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
SANGOMA is working
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by TWLifestyle: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
If it was a woman that did this the amount of curses and Insults these males would have piled on her by now ehn - " fear women, Women are hoes , they ate oloshos yen yen yen" . Now that it's a man the idiots are looking for excuses up and down .

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by ugotaya: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tears Of A Nigeria Man In Obodo Oyinbo...No Be Laugh Matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZtJxay4wsg
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by TWLifestyle: 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
MufasaLion:
Your man is either a womanizer (hopeful to come back to you after he's quench his urges) or he's just no more interested in you.
mufasa - is this you ? If it's a woman that did this same thing you would be placing hot generational curses on her by now
Lolz , hypocrisy is a wonderful thing to see .
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by TWLifestyle: 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
When we keep telling these ladies that at the end of everything,na guyman dey lift the trophy,dem no dey believe....

Like I do tell my banny,if you like, misbehave...But I can assure you of one thing,and that's las las,na you go lose because I'll jejely move on with my life with the next available banny while you're gonna be the one to bear the burden lipsrsealed
lol - u people are silly and entitled..women nowadaysarry some 9f.you just to wear wedding dress and dance "iyawo mi , ololufe mi ", some marry you just to have kids - ur so entitled you dont even realize e it . Go and check magistrate courts everywhere and see which gender is initiating divorce the most - it's women , dear . and once they get rid of you they start to live their best lives .
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by TWLifestyle: 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
I can dump the wisest lady who is a fornicator for a dull dumb virgin
i feel sorry for.any womwn who crosses your path and thimks she has found someone sensible .. e go shock am

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by TWLifestyle: 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
neonly:

Cool down babe Penis was not meant for one woman God wouldn't have given so much sperm women wouldn't have out numbered us
A man cheats with what he see mostly return to his wife
But a woman Na emotional things which is very dangerous OK so cool down let have our day ok
lool - thays why i am always so happy with the way womwn cheat and do paternity fraud for so many of you . you people do not deserve any loyalty .

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Joromi1: 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
The future is pussy.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by MufasaLion: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
mufasa - is this you ? If it's a woman that did this same thing you would be placing hot generational curses on her by now
Lolz , hypocrisy is a wonderful thing to see .

I ain't no hypocrite. And no, I don't place any course on any woman. Also, about my post, I only told the lady the obvious. It's left for her to decide whether to still be with him or not.

Yes, the husband did wrong. I was never in support of his adulterous lifestyle.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Crisaint4454(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Most ladies thinks dating a man guarantee their marriage with him if you don't have good homely character of a woman, you are not good with domestic works, you can't take good care of kids and manage a home, you can't support a man and add value to his life then I think you don't have what it takes to be a woman or to be called a wife if a man leaves a lady for her friend then the girl should go check herself.

Nowadays love is not blind, love can see nobody wants to marry a basket because marriage is for life time

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by fotadmowmend(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by raphy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
There is always 2 side of a story her side ,his side and the Truth so u can be the judges of the guy ..

She must have done something wrong..but 4 yrs no be small thing o..all the sex styles just waste like that .

What do I knw...this country have been buharise and we want to give her an advice .
Holy shit
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Edun00700: 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
U are just a channel btw the sender and receiver
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by tiswell(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

Yea... The same way hypergamic women are the prize, abi?

Which burden will she be left to carry? If she come leave you first, nko, if you lose guard, na who go come lose? undecided Oh. You think say she no dey reason another bobo for side too, seeing as you are? Continue to deceive yourself.

Your "consequences" would be of no effect if women do not subscribe to them and play to the rules. You only behave like you're the winners because women believe so and treat you as one. If nobody, man and woman, no send the other, you think we'll be here crying about marriage and whatnot? Mtchew.
easy,no go do pass yasef
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by tiswell(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

Yea... The same way hypergamic women are the prize, abi?

Which burden will she be left to carry? If she come leave you first, nko, if you lose guard, na who go come lose? undecided Oh. You think say she no dey reason another bobo for side too, seeing as you are? Continue to deceive yourself.

Your "consequences" would be of no effect if women do not subscribe to them and play to the rules. You only behave like you're the winners because women believe so and treat you as one. If nobody, man and woman, no send the other, you think we'll be here crying about marriage and whatnot? Mtchew.
easy,no do pass yasef
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Natasha2(f): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

Ndi ala.

Honestly the situation is pathetic, hypocrisy is an understatement. The way some guys on NL act disgust me a lot. The funny part is after forming all what not on SM they have a woman they can’t get over In real life. This is just the perfect place to deceive themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Bunmhi(f): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chai
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Osashalom: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
After servicing him for free of charge for 4years, you still want him to go and pay.
Only fools insist on paying for what they were offered free of charge.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by TWLifestyle: 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
neonly:

Cool down babe Penis was not meant for one woman God wouldn't have given so much sperm women wouldn't have out numbered us
A man cheats with what he see mostly return to his wife
But a woman Na emotional things which is very dangerous OK so cool down let have our day ok
lool - thats why i am always so happy with the way women cheat and do paternity fraud for so many of you . you people do not deserve any loyalty .

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by TWLifestyle: 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
He has been drilling your pussy for 4 years now. later you will carry that kpetus and go give an innocent man but the hole would have been too deep that this new man can't satisfy. While this innocent man is doing his best, you will be running to your ex to collecct one plate in some unknown hotel until the scandal burst on Social Media.
lol - women must be giving you nightmares.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by TWLifestyle: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davash222:

I enjoy seeing your tears. Cry more, baby cheesy
isn't this how uv bn wailing on so many threads about women cheating ? Pvssy niggah

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by MummyD2020(f): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:

Ndi ala.

U sabi them wella. Bunch of unrepentant hypocrites. That is how their lives are oh. Anywhere belle face. Unreliable elements.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.