Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. (3042 Views)

She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by bada007(m): 1:53am On Sep 11, 2021
SandraHamilton:

Why tagging him a scammer. He has done nothing wrong. Stay low Mr.
That he said he want to pay with crypto didn't mean he's a scammer. The world has gone crypto wise. That most of us are left behind doesn't mean we should frawn at it.
I'm even trying to get who to teach me about it. If he pays me with crypto it's non of my business if its a stolen one, my concern is about selling it out because I need urgent money. Get it Mr.
ma’am don’t mind this people with myopic mind just download patricia the ones the sponsors BBN receive your btc to your wallet and sell to them within 15mins you will get your cash simple that’s what i use make sure you get your alart b4 you deliver
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 11, 2021
BetExpert Las Las na u nor wise. Wu u dey try protect see wetin e dey tell u.

If Dem say mind ur business u go say no.

Charger nor leave the phone. Maybe dead battery.
Who wan sell sef na scam who wan buy na scam. Why u nor watch the movie finish? grin

SandraHamilton:

Why tagging him a scammer. He has done nothing wrong. Stay low Mr.
That he said he want to pay with crypto didn't mean he's a scammer. The world has gone crypto wise. That most of us are left behind doesn't mean we should frawn at it.
I'm even trying to getwho to teach me about it. If he pays me with crypto it's non of my business if its a stolen one, my concern is about selling it out because I need urgent money. Get it Mr.
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 11, 2021
BetExpert:
low budget scammer like you. Crypto kee you dia.

Same phone different story

Na u wan better person thinking u wan protect someone. Thanks bro but all Dem na scam. I nor dey sorry for them again

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 11, 2021
BetExpert:
low budget scammer like you. Crypto kee you dia.

See... Same phone

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by bharkarh(m): 6:10am On Sep 11, 2021
SandraHamilton:
Serious buyer
80k. Serious buyer. I'm buying to resell.
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by luizpippo(m): 6:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Which of you really owns the phone?

The seller whose house was destroyed by fire or you whose house fell due to the rains?

Buyers beware

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by luizpippo(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2021
SandraHamilton:

You're just a fool. The whole of your family will perish. Everything you lay your hands on will ever prosper. How I'm I a theif. So I should start by saying I'm the it's my husband that posted that before I get who to buy my phone. Are you a bastard. Gbo gbo idile iya e ati baba e a jona.
You pushed me to open up and I'm pained. I know what my husband is passing through now. I know this platform before him but we had no choice.
Because I want to sell my phone I have to start explaining much?
My husband is now becoming a lagging stock all because he want to provide for me and my children. I was going through how some people here was trolling him.

What you said brought out tears from my eyes. And you've offended me. Forget the fact that this platform is a faeless one. I will make sure I walk on your issue.
I will show you why I'm a woman.

You mean your and your so called husband have different reasons why you are distressed?

Your portion of the house fell due to rain like in Noah's days while your husband's portion was gutted by fire from Sodom and Gomorrah.

This is you being foul mouthed while being caught in a lie.

Buyers beware.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Enigma2049(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2021
SCAM ALERT
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Baybiibee: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Nemesis0147:
you guys should please stop...stop tagging people scammers if you can’t prove it.
From her write up,she is going through a lot already.
I don’t know why people on this forum like adding to people’s predicament.

If the stories of both incidents are different, then it's a big red flag... SCAMMERS THEY ARE... How can one say "fire" accident and another "rain"... You think I blab things without reason? Common on na... Let the fake stories be consistent at least... Capiche
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Walkee: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
BetExpert:
Payment in crypto? When them scam you finish, your eyes go clear. Your mumu na follow come. Na crypto you take buy am? Nansense and foolishness!
the two are the same person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Kind Of Snake Is This? / The Words Guys Use When Ladies Turn Them Down / To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.