Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. (3044 Views)

She Denied Me Access To The Phone I Bought Her / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:
The phone is still available. I need a serious buyer
Sorry maam milton,
the person in question got an a56 for like 184 k,
and the person stays in new nyanya'
so it was easier 4 my bro to get that one,
u've proven u arent as naive as they supposed.
i wish you the best of luck maam.
i mean no harm fviends.
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ochecanny2:
Sorry maam milton,
the person in question got an a56 for like 184 k,
and the person stays in new nyanya'
so it was easier 4 my bro to get that one,
u've proven u arent as naive as they supposed.
i wish you the best of luck maam.
i mean no harm fviends.

It's fine. Thank you for your concern

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

Why tagging him a scammer. He has done nothing wrong. Stay low Mr.
That he said he want to pay with crypto didn't mean he's a scammer. The world has gone crypto wise. That most of us are left behind doesn't mean we should frawn at it.
I'm even trying to get who to teach me about it. If he pays me with crypto it's non of my business if its a stolen one, my concern is about selling it out because I need urgent money. Get it Mr.
Tnks maam' u have said it all,
wisdom can only be profitable to the wise
i pray your landlord takes your matter into consideration, and save you from this stress.
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ochecanny2:
Tnks maam' u have said it all,
wisdom can only be profitable to the wise
i pray your landlord takes your matter into consideration, and save you from this stress.

The new house landlord said he wants full year payment.
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:
The phone is still available. I need a serious buyer
chai. So you are actually a criminal The same guy that lost everything due to fire accident... Gosh.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
chai. So you are actually a criminal The same guy that lost everything due to fire accident... Gosh.

You're just a fool. The whole of your family will perish. Everything you lay your hands on will ever prosper. How I'm I a theif. So I should start by saying I'm the it's my husband that posted that before I get who to buy my phone. Are you a bastard. Gbo gbo idile iya e ati baba e a jona.
You pushed me to open up and I'm pained. I know what my husband is passing through now. I know this platform before him but we had no choice.
Because I want to sell my phone I have to start explaining much?
My husband is now becoming a lagging stock all because he want to provide for me and my children. I was going through how some people here was trolling him.

What you said brought out tears from my eyes. And you've offended me. Forget the fact that this platform is a faeless one. I will make sure I walk on your issue.
I will show you why I'm a woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 1:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:

You might take this lightly but will prove to you that I'm a woman.
How am I a thief. That someone else posted the same phone?

I added my location and my phone number. For someone that live in Abuja to buy.
Are you even thinking?
So because I want to sell my phone, I should cry and tag you first or what.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Shey you think you've made it in life that you can't get any problem in life again. Let's watch and see.
Let's see how it goes with you

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

You're just a fool. The whole of your family will perish. Everything you lay your hands on will ever prosper. How I'm I a theif. So I should start by saying I'm the it's my husband that posted that before I get who to buy my phone. Are you a bastard. Gbo gbo idile iya e ati baba e a jona.
You pushed me to open up and I'm pained. I know what my husband is passing through now. I know this platform before him but we had no choice.
Because I want to sell my phone I have to start explaining much?
My husband is now becoming a lagging stock all because he want to provide for me and my children. I was going through how some people here was trolling him.

What you said brought out tears from my eyes. And you've offended me. Forget the fact that this platform is a faeless one. I will make sure I walk on your issue.
I will show you why I'm a woman. I'm sorry.... It's just that I was confused... Once again. I apologize deeply
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Ihebu4chelsea post=105645710][/quote] like I said. I'm sorry for your predicament!!
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
lol jiji and ikeja boys de beg for 98k s9+
you de boost 110k...anyway goodluck

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
SandraHamilton:

The new house landlord said he wants full year payment.
I just wish you well maam,
hard times be like sugar,
the story no go sweet without am'
#endure

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
You be mumu'
not everybody is a thief or scammer,
if u no get face try get sense naa

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ochecanny2:
You be mumu'
not everybody is a thief or scammer,
if u no get face try get sense naa
hey dude... I already apologized... Now disappear
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
Ok i will do just that'
u did well saying sorry,
u good bro
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
WickedPisa:
lol jiji and ikeja boys de beg for 98k s9+
you de boost 110k...anyway goodluck

Must you announce that the whole of your family are foolish?

If not that you're unfortunate, you said 98k. Is that what you have to offer? No!
You don't have money to buy. Why the stupid comment about ikeja boys.
You don't know you just posted your picture without posting it. You buy phone from the street boys and you're proud to say it.
You think because you said good luck at the end means you're not stupid?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
The phone is still available
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ochecanny2:
Just called maam'
u aint taking calls
A ma'am abi a man
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Baybiibee: 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
This person is a pure SCAMMER who owns the other moniker "Respectin1" who posted a story this morning about losing everything due to a "supposed" fire accident while this moniker claims it was a "rain" accident... Which story are we supposed to believe if its not all lies

By the way, both accounts where opened today... Believe this story at your own peril... Deceitful people everywhere...
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Baybiibee:
This person is a pure SCAMMER who owns the other moniker "Respectin1" who posted a story this morning about losing everything due to a "supposed" fire accident while this moniker claims it was a "rain" accident... Which story are we supposed to believe if its not all lies

By the way, both accounts where opened today... Believe this story at your own peril... Deceitful people everywhere...

If you succeed this year call me bastard. Did I asked you for money? To sell my phone now I have to use a old moniker.

Useless fool
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Baybiibee: 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
You are a bastard...
See someone looking for help being unfortunate...
Foolish SCAMMER...

If you succeed this year call me bastard. Did I asked you for money? To sell my phone now I have to use a old moniker.

Useless fool[/quote]
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Warlord2014(m): 11:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
The phone has a crack at the left edge
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Ochecanny2(m): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2021
Bouz:
A ma'am abi a man
NA maam' we spoke on phone
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by OBALOLA55(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2021
SandraHamilton:
Even me, I ashamed I don't have much knowledge about crypto.
MAKE UNA DEY WHINE UNA SELF THERE

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 10:39am On Sep 10, 2021
For anyone in Abuja. Please pay on delivery.

I'm around Airport Road. Thank you
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
SandraHamilton:

Must you announce that the whole of your family are foolish?

If not that you're unfortunate, you said 98k. Is that what you have to offer? No!
You don't have money to buy. Why the stupid comment about ikeja boys.
You don't know you just posted your picture without posting it. You buy phone from the street boys and you're proud to say it.
You think because you said good luck at the end means you're not stupid?

its funny how it's easy to do this over the internet, in real life you know your limits
Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
WickedPisa:
its funny how it's easy to do this over the internet, in real life you know your limits

You're a big fool and a stupid useless idiot. Im around airport road Abuja. You can come through lets see.

If you truly want to do this offline.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
SandraHamilton:

You're a big fool and a stupid useless idiot. Im around airport road Abuja. You can come through lets see.

If you truly want to do this offline.
why are you so angry? it doesn't make any sense
I can't even bring myself to insult you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by Nemesis0147(m): 12:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Baybiibee:

you guys should please stop...stop tagging people scammers if you can’t prove it.
From her write up,she is going through a lot already.
I don’t know why people on this forum like adding to people’s predicament.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by SandraHamilton(f): 1:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Please Who's in Abuja.
My phone is still available for sell

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. by bada007(m): 1:53am On Sep 11, 2021
SandraHamilton:

Why tagging him a scammer. He has done nothing wrong. Stay low Mr.
That he said he want to pay with crypto didn't mean he's a scammer. The world has gone crypto wise. That most of us are left behind doesn't mean we should frawn at it.
I'm even trying to get who to teach me about it. If he pays me with crypto it's non of my business if its a stolen one, my concern is about selling it out because I need urgent money. Get it Mr. ma’am don’t mind this people with myopic mind just download patricia the ones the sponsors BBN receive your btc to your wallet and sell to them within 15mins you will get your cash simple that’s what i use make sure you get your alart b4 you deliver

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's This Called And Where Can I Buy Things Like This In Lagos? / A Sex Worker Slapped Me Today / Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.