Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? (26061 Views)

Zimbabwe Ladies Disclose The Reason Why They Love Nigerian Men (video) / Why Do People Cheat / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by PrinceOfLagos: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Love is just not enough to keep a woman faithful

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Mftivi: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you CANT cheat on the people you truly love, because if you indeed truly loved someone, you wouldnt knowingly hurt them by cheating. sadly, many people fall out of love or pretend/lie that they love someone, when in reality they dont.

if you dont care about your partner's feeling; if you dont respect your partner/relationship; if you are ready and willing to throw your r/ship into the dustbin then you cant call that love
you just dey write long paragraph of heavy CAP
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by sinola(m): 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why do people still cheat on people they truly love?? undecided cry cry

Cos there are some crazy sexual adventures you can't do with your loved ones.... My thot sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by RexTramadol1: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
If u want to shag mercilessly...... na outside babe sure cos u fit choke am as u want, do all kind dangerous game

But person wey u love and marry....... na treat with caution oh!

She gaz be treated with respect and dignity

Na Omo olomo u fit do Shaka Shaka
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by goody234: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Its hard for a man to be faithful ...people confuse cheating as not loving your partner infact it rejuvenates the relationship ..If you are a guy that is well to do and get swagger temptations will always be there ...There are rules you follow ..NO raw sex ...No babies outside relationship ... No simping,...No sleeping overnight .and do not embarrass your partner in public, letting a girl you are dealing with approach her you be major simp if a girl get mind to do that ..

Follow these rules your partner will accept it ....if you are a man of means she will understand

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Dont get it wrong or ever make that mistake of thinking that you cannot cheat on someone you truly love.. you will and you can
Please tell them. Nairalanders and their sanctimonious comments to gather likes.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Farnesyl1989: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Only the fear of God can prevent anyone from cheating.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Sheriman(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
I will not cheat on my wife

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by ugodson(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cudeze4:
I don't really see any reason why someone who is in love should cheat, although most of them have different stupid reasons why they cheat.
some will say, she's not giving me sex, some will say i need to test another person.(My brother shey na market?).
If you are truely in LOVE, you wouldn't cheat the one whom you love bcuz you know it'll break his/her. And as far as i know, ''TRUE LOVE DOESN'T CAUSE HEARTBREAK''

The way u have written this I have confirm you will do worse than cheat on ur woman. Haven't u heard of the word TEMPTATION? cos I sleep with another woman doesn't mean I don't love my wife. U need to grow up little one

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by socialmediaman: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Dont get it wrong or ever make that mistake of thinking that you cannot cheat on someone you truly love.. you will and you can

True
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Karemarealty288(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who will say he or she has drank only coka cola all his or her life without drinking Pepsi, merinda, malt, juice even Hero.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Martinola(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
I'm a very big culprit.
But i sincerely do not have an answer to this question
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by socialmediaman: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you CANT cheat on the people you truly love, because if you indeed truly loved someone, you wouldnt knowingly hurt them by cheating. sadly, many people fall out of love or pretend/lie that they love someone, when in reality they dont.

if you dont care about your partner's feeling; if you dont respect your partner/relationship; if you are ready and willing to throw your r/ship into the dustbin then you cant call that love

Do you love your parents? Do you disobey them and feel remorseful?

Do you love God? Do you disobey him and feel sorry?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by koyyess: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why do people still cheat on people they truly lovewant to fvck?? undecided cry cry

Fixed. Stop using the word 'love' carelessly.

A selfish and greedy person has no love in him or her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Yorubabyblood: 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
God says love ur neighborhood Girls as u love urself
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by rukis360(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cheating is deep rooted in the nature of man, strong self discipline and determination can make one avoid it, for those that stil cheat being with a person they claim dy lov its the cheating is nt emotion based but adventure lol
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

I disagree. I think love is emotional and mental and sex is physical. People don't cheat because they don't love their partners but because they want to satisfy their bodily needs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by moneyissweet(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
I love my wife so much and I just bought Hyundai sonata 2019 model for her birthday last month,but I still dey groove other beautiful babes with big yansh outside. It is all about fun, I need to enjoy my money now that I am alive. It has nothing to do with Love,I will do everything and anything for my love,but I will still groove other babes.

I need to make other women happy too.

Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Cheating can only happen when you don't love someone.....So I won't and can't be deceived by a partner who will cheat on me and later claim to truly love me undecided. Na only mumu dem dey tell that kind thing undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by lkillbrokehoes: 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
I don't know about others, but I can't cheat on a woman that I love, it's better i break up the relationship than cheat.

I remember vividly years ago when one of my ex close pal was eyeing me, this girl did everything in her power for me to be her boyfriend and wanted us to have sex, but I turned her down, she was telling me that her friend don't deserve me, blah blah blah. you can imagine how dangerous some friends are?

When I got fed up with her BS, I reported her to my ex and even showed her the numerous messages she sent to me, my ex went to confront her and since then they stop being friends.

I know if it was another bad nigga, he would have chop and clean mouth, lol.
grin
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Babastrong(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
As a happily married man. These are the conditions that can curb a decent, well brought up woman from cheating.
1. Be the only one that ever dated her before marriage.
2. Be the first to open her door, you know it naw (virginity).
3. Be a man enough on bed. This one is very important for any correct guy who needs stable family. Be ready to give her in the rain, dry season and to her satisfaction.
4. Materially( money, cloths,food), try your best. Here, you need to be stable finacially before marriage.
5. Avoid unhappy and unlucky. Don't fight her unneccessorily. Even if you do, don't leave your misunderstandings till the following day.
6. But if you marry your wife for the sole purpose of arguement, don't be surpprise when she drops a pot of soup on your head.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Dunkjames3(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cudeze4:
I don't really see any reason why someone who is in love should cheat, although most of them have different stupid reasons why they cheat.
some will say, she's not giving me sex, some will say i need to test another person.(My brother shey na market?).
If you are truely in LOVE, you wouldn't cheat the one whom you love bcuz you know it'll break his/her. And as far as i know, ''TRUE LOVE DOESN'T CAUSE HEARTBREAK''
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

yeah , i can testify of this fact ! . i have been there

when the gal finally dumped me . i have seal 1994 album to thank for my life today
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by seasy: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
They were only attracted to them, not love. Two different words often mistaken. Love is not selfish.

I like this, " Love is not selfish"
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Human r easily attracted
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
moneyissweet:
I love my wife so much and I just bought Hyundai sonata 2019 model for her birthday last month,but I still dey groove other beautiful babes with big yansh outside. It is all about fun, I need to enjoy my money now that I am alive. It has nothing to do Love,I will do everything and anything for my love,but I will still groove other babes.

I need to make other women happy too.

cheesy Enjoy your life bro..At least you still recognized your wife first before those other bannies..... But a woman will always be a woman no matter what...My popsman also did close to what you did for your wife for my mom,but las las, momsy no gree say make other woman enter the house...She even categorically told popsman that whatever he bought for her is the outcome of her struggle with him grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Trustedpronet: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
If sex is what you call cheating...I want to say you can develop sexual feeling for any woman but it's not possible you love every lady or man you come across. It took months to fall in love with your spouse but it will only take few seconds to develop sex feelings. Anyone can fall for sex temptation except you are Godly.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by LordPsalm(m): 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
CUZ THEY NEVER LOVED THEM
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Deepthoughts: 2:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why do people still cheat on people they truly love?? undecided cry cry
Let's be practical n frank,Love is having a very strong and passionate affection for a person or thing, purely my definition, however sometimes we may truly love but the person or thing been loved may be with a defect but we wouldn't want to loss such a person or thing because of such defect therefore we may try to find remedy elsewhere not because we don't love again but purely because the defect is incurable or incorrigible,we should remember that we are human without perfection forcing ourselves to achieve perfection or idealism is pure vanity, I'm certainly not in support of careless n mindless cheating, I'm just frankly answering the question, it's difficult n almost impossible for a man to be faithful to a woman if he doesn't enjoy sleeping with her due to various reasons n most especially if her vagina quality is poor(very loose,too watery, odouriferous etc) no matter how excellent how such a woman can be in all other aspects,now the man may not want to lose such a woman due to her other excellents but would cheat descretly to find satisfaction elswhwere n not because he wants to hurt her.this is a fact I know n you can ask any man who you know can be real n frank to read what I wrote n confirm my assertion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Boywiszy: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
No true love on this planet.except the love of GOD. I dont believe true love exist.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Angelfrost(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lack of discipline and respect... Not exactly lack of love.

So, yes it is quite possible to cheat on the one you truly love... The person you cheat with is merely satisfying your lust.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by ThickSharon123(f): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
If you have comma in personality or have anger problems. I'll cheat, period. A real man is perfect. kiss kiss
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by fotadmowmend(m): 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Love isn't enough

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email / "Sex Before Marriage Is Not Normal; It’s Not Fun; It’s Human Depravity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.