Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? (25802 Views)

Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? / Why Do People Cheat / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by ehinorlive: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
a boy and a girl who is not married are they supposed to be sleeping with each other? cheating is a language for married people I wonder why singles are trying to defined out of this.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Ikpongiton: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
It is cheating when you are caught.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
I don't know shocked
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Newboss:
Definitely.

Cheating has nothing to do with love. Not cheating has nothing to do with love.

It's all up to the individual's circumstances, choices, luck and opportunities. It's just sex. Make me cûm. That's all. Love is an emotion that is more than cûmming.

He is not sexually satisfied, nigga gats get it elsewhere. Same goes for the lady. It's not about love.

Nice one.

Everyone here just talking trash. Sex has nothing to do with love for a man. A man must Bleep when he needs to whether the partner is available or not.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by blacknoir: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cheating is part of humans whh is why self control is needed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kwhiKyMsd8
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by ofiko123(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Selfishness..man's sinful nature, lust etc..
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by DMerciful(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sometimes to fulfill a desire or fantasy that the one you love cannot fulfill esp for men.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Feellinx(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
That one nah question

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by knowyaself2(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why do people still cheat on people they truly love?? undecided cry cry

The animal in us influences us, and that's not a bad thing. Love doesn't keep one from cheating - respect does. A lot of people will cheat if they are sure their partners will not find out. Love as erroneously believed doesn't stop one from lusting after others. Those sexy curves, beautiful faces, and seductive eyes are extremely tempting because we are human. The power or strength of love is not enough to keep one from cheating - fucking another man or woman doesn't make you to stop loving your object of love.
That's why when you don't indulge in sex escapades, you are practising self-denial on the strength of character and moral convictions, not because of love. Love is just meaningless emotions.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Seunpaul01(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
You can't cheat on who you love.

Stop asking stupid questions undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Naijadaily: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Because Taboo love is sweet
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Adakintroy: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Depend on the definition you using for all key words or what you want cheating to mean. Some cant formulate a real question so sometimes it's hard to give a real answer.

Sleeping with someone aside your wife or husband in the real sense and I mean in the real sense does not translate sometimes to meaning you no longer love them or that you don't want to be with them. Although sometimes I get that's what people ultimately want it to mean.. Some cheating are just to explore alternate pleasure options which being with a fix person may not provide all the time. As humans we get familiar with an options to a point were it no longer provide the desire excitement. Other reason may be one no longer has time to service or cater for the relationship due to other commitments like jobs. Forcing one partner to secretly seek it else. Either way most cheating are not due to hate disloyalty or malice.

Note: Most people who sleep with other people sometimes still love and respect their spouses deeply. So technically it's not cheating. This is why if you find out that your lover is slepping around dont just call it quit. Find out if the love is still there. .i.e if it's was a pleasure seeking venture or you have been too long with him and the relationship is now dull and in need of excitement.

The only ground or what could be assume as cheating is when a relationship no longer has love or respect. It's just a matter of time.even if there is no physical cheating, that relationship is dead. summarily cheating is telling someone you love them but no longer do anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Adakintroy: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Depend on the definition you using for all key words or what you want cheating to mean. Some cant formulate a real question so sometimes it's hard to give a real answer.

First as human our life is never petfect. So is anything nested in it. In this case love. Sleeping with someone aside from your wife or husband in the real sense and I mean in the real sense does not translate sometimes to meaning you no longer love them or that you don't want to be with them. Although sometimes I get that's what people ultimately want it to mean.. Some cheating are just to explore alternate pleasure options which being with a fix person may not provide all the time. As humans we get familiar with an options to a point were it no longer provide the desire excitement. Other reason may be one no longer has time to service or Carter for the relationship due to other commitments like jobs... Forcing one partner to secretly seek it elsewhere. Either way, most cheating are not due to hate, disloyalty or malice.

Note: Most people who sleep with other people sometimes still love and respect their spouses deeply. So technically it's not cheating. This is why if you find out that your lover is slepping around dont just call it quit. Find out if the love is still there .i.e if it's was a pleasure seeking venture or you have been such with each other for too long you need space or one is not committed enough due to other commitments.

The only ground or what could be assume as cheating is when a relationship no longer has love or respect. It's just a matter of time.even if there is no physical cheating, that relationship it is dead. summarily in my view cheating is telling someone you love them but no longer do anymore.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Jdcassano5880(m): 2:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Shea you Love God ...why you dey commit sin sometimes?
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Hotzone(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lack of sex, financial gain, boredom and enticement
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by BigBashiru: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:

greed.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by rickdaking(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
you fit dey chop only egusi soup everyday tongue?
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by fynex(m): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:

I think it's good to know why someone truly loves you. A person can claim to love you because they're attracted to certain things about you and not you entirely (as a whole). And you on the other hand may feel like they love you...that's why you have to be observant and ask questions to be sure and do not just assume.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by rickdaking(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Seunpaul01:
You can't cheat on who you love.

Stop asking stupid questions undecided undecided undecided
it's not a stupid question, we humans are not perfect, it's in our nature. Shebi u love God, why do you commit sin sometimes??
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Dartilo(m): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
https://sona.network/tokensale/join/Dosayi1

Okay use my link to mine and claim ur free Airdrop now
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
A girl may not have toto that is sweet, so the boyfriend or husband will look for alternative toto to fvck.
You get the point now?
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Akano55: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Man can be cheating and will never have feelings for the lady cheating with but woman can't cheat without having feeling with the person cheating with... that is why you will see a man cheat and still be responsible at home but woman can't cheat and still be responsible at home
Sometimes guys cheat to protect their girlfriend from marathon sex but no feeling attached to it...

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by 24brains(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Its because they love those with whom they cheat more than those they claim to love.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by authority2006(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
koyyess:

Fixed. Stop using the word 'love' carelessly.

A selfish and greedy person has no love in him or her.

moneyissweet:
I love my wife so much and I just bought Hyundai sonata 2019 model for her birthday last month,but I still dey groove other beautiful babes with big yansh outside. It is all about fun, I need to enjoy my money now that I am alive. It has nothing to do Love,I will do everything and anything for my love,but I will still groove other babes.

I need to make other women happy too.

Laughing Out Loud

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Solofresh2: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
I don't know about women but as a man,men cheat on people they truely love, to satisfy their sexual desires.
Know fully well that Loving someone geniunely for a man,has nothing to do with sex.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by agabaI23(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you CANT cheat on the people you truly love, because if you indeed truly loved someone, you wouldnt knowingly hurt them by cheating. sadly, many people fall out of love or pretend/lie that they love someone, when in reality they dont.

if you dont care about your partner's feeling; if you dont respect your partner/relationship; if you are ready and willing to throw your r/ship into the dustbin then you cant call that love
Correct MrBrownJay
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by mrdino(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you CANT cheat on the people you truly love, because if you indeed truly loved someone, you wouldnt knowingly hurt them by cheating. sadly, many people fall out of love or pretend/lie that they love someone, when in reality they dont.

if you dont care about your partner's feeling; if you dont respect your partner/relationship; if you are ready and willing to throw your r/ship into the dustbin then you cant call that love

This is not a matter of love, old habits are very difficult to break, especially the ones that comes with pleasure. Once a person has cultivated the habit of cheating (especially when he/she has gotten away with it before), it will be very difficult to stop. Cheating itself is addictive.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Solofresh2: 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

As a man that can't control his sexual orges, you can actually cheat on your partner if she is not around but that doesn't mean you don't love her
The problem with people like this is that they can't control their sexual orges
Note that Loving someone geniunely has nothing to do with sex
Sex is love but lust

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by authority2006(m): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
ThickSharon123:
If you have comma in personality or have anger problems. I'll cheat, period. A real man is perfect. kiss kiss

No human being alive is perfect, not even you. A perfect man (human being) is a dead one.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Solofresh2: 3:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Dont get it wrong or ever make that mistake of thinking that you cannot cheat on someone you truly love.. you will and you can
The problem with a lot of people is that they associate love with sex.
Lust will make you cheat on your geniune lover but it doesn't mean you don't love them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp / Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.