Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? (25796 Views)

Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? / Why Do People Cheat / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Youngpo413: 5:04am On Nov 06, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't know about others, but I can't cheat on a woman that I love, it's better i break up the relationship than cheat.

I remember vividly years ago when one of my ex close pal was eyeing me, this girl did everything in her power for me to be her boyfriend and wanted us to have sex, but I turned her down, she was telling me that her friend don't deserve me, blah blah blah. you can imagine how dangerous some friends are?

When I got fed up with her BS, I reported her to my ex and even showed her the numerous messages she sent to me, my ex went to confront her and since then they stop being friends.

I know if it was another bad nigga, he would have chop and clean mouth, lol.
grin
Las las she still become an ex...why?
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by lkillbrokehoes: 5:48am On Nov 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
Las las she still become an ex...why?
Misunderstanding, the normal couple quarrels and I was fed up with her bs, I told her that it's better that we split up before we hurt each other.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Youngpo413: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Misunderstanding, the normal couple quarrels and I was fed up with her bs, I told her that it's better that we split up before we hurt each other.
That her friend go happy die....
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I don't know about others, but I can't cheat on a woman that I love, it's better i break up the relationship than cheat.

I remember vividly years ago when one of my ex close pal was eyeing me, this girl did everything in her power for me to be her boyfriend and wanted us to have sex, but I turned her down, she was telling me that her friend don't deserve me, blah blah blah. you can imagine how dangerous some friends are?

When I got fed up with her BS, I reported her to my ex and even showed her the numerous messages she sent to me, my ex went to confront her and since then they stop being friends.

I know if it was another bad nigga, he would have chop and clean mouth, lol.
grin
Keep deceiving people here, I won't ever believe there's anything good about you.
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by RexTramadol1: 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Youngpo413:
same will be done to that babe wey you love by another guy....and the cycle continues....funny how some guys will think that their babe is too special and decent....if you see her 'behind the scene' it will shock you.

Yen yen yen

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Blocked Me Because Of This / Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.