Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196723 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2021
Nice on Brodaman......

As you journey through this month, may your life attract favour, goodness and kindness,May you remain fresh like a tree planted by the river side, May you receive renewed vigour to face and overcome life’s challenges. Happy new month fellow readers cool

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2021
I’d return to the lodge the next morning and people told me tales of how God saved me as their sure bet was that the red Jackies probably heard info about out car purchases me and the GLK guy and that casted the hotel. Surprisingly my room remained untouched from the ransacking the previous night. But if Red Jacket people burst any hotel for this game, that hotel don cast be that and people normally checked out and avoid the place making a downturn for the management. Yes people checked out
In droves but I didn’t.e noor concern me and since the management remained in business even though and i had paid hotel bills upfront i remained. E noor even tey, i don dey with Baba for him hut. Good news was the spiritual corpse that brought money wouldn’t come again. ( Baba’s intel was this person in her lifetime was well to do and all the cash that she brought was all the money she would have attained in life if she stayed alive but because her life was cut short through whatever circumstances put a stop to her dreams and spiritually through the sponge, she had been able to bring me all her supposed future riches and she wouldn’t return because she’d brought about all the money she’d have earned in her life time and there was no more and the spirit had gone to rest but would require sacrifices in tribute to her. We set a date and that would be taken care of.

Baba asked me if i still had sacks of money left, I answered. Good. 3 days there, he prepared a spiritual Meal that took 3 days to cook. Like he didn’t sleep for 3 nights cooking it. When it was done and presented, i ate it no questions, omo the meat sweet pa ajeh. Something wey dem use 3 days cook me i chop am within minutes. We then headed for the bath after the spiritual food. I completed the bath, he returned my laptop (reason for retuning my laptop was because he thought the Spirit would bring me money for a long time but as it stood, i had to go back to my hustle and make the money the way i was making it before and i knew I’d cash out big for sure). I asked him over and over if that was all for the month, he said it was all. Well that was easy, just Spiritual food and bath i thought. Now I wouldn’t be doing any impulse spending or panic spendings and now i can type away like the others and not just expect one spiritually tormented mean corpse that had a army of corpse that if i could throw a wild guess, they consisted of all those wicked dead high school teachers that their specialty was in flogging students. The flogging no be here i know wetin i dey talk! Went Back to the lodge, charged my laptop, turned it on and my old clients had left several messages that were timed and backdated to when Baba siezed my laptop. One hour of being busy omo Cashout don dey, wawuuuu!! I close lappy back enter Hotel Bar, order drinks for the workers and people who still frequented the hotel after the last re bursting.. manager was happy, because of me business picked up again omo me i just dey splurge. Splurging that i knew nobody would flog me for if i decided to not spend whatever amount i withdrew for the day if at all. Baba na Bastard ajeh, infact that man na Bloddy bastard. The events that happened to me at the hotel, only me and my mouth no fit talk am.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2021
I’m coming!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Maxi dodo on the beat grin grin

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2021
Next.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by eneh49(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nice one OP. But it seems shade is no longer in the picture. Been long you wrote anything concerning her.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by eneh49(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
dodoatirice:
I’d return to the lodge the next morning and people told me tales of how God saved me as their sure bet was that the red Jackies probably heard info about out car purchases me and the GLK guy and that casted the hotel. Surprisingly my room remained untouched from the ransacking the previous night. But if Red Jacket people burst any hotel for this game, that hotel don cast be that and people normally checked out and avoid the place making a downturn for the management. Yes people checked out
In droves but I didn’t.e noor concern me and since the management remained in business even though and i had paid hotel bills upfront i remained. E noor even tey, i don dey with Baba for him hut. Good news was the spiritual corpse that brought money wouldn’t come again. ( Baba’s intel was this person in her lifetime was well to do and all the cash that she brought was all the money she would have attained in life if she stayed alive but because her life was cut short through whatever circumstances put a stop to her dreams and spiritually through the sponge, she had been able to bring me all her supposed future riches and she wouldn’t return because she’d brought about all the money she’d have earned in her life time and there was no more and the spirit had gone to rest but would require sacrifices in tribute to her. We set a date and that would be taken care of.

Baba asked me if i still had sacks of money left, I answered. Good. 3 days there, he prepared a spiritual Meal that took 3 days to cook. Like he didn’t sleep for 3 nights cooking it. When it was done and presented, i ate it no questions, omo the meat sweet pa ajeh. Something wey dem use 3 days cook me i chop am within minutes. We then headed for the bath after the spiritual food. I completed the bath, he returned my laptop (reason for retuning my laptop was because he thought the Spirit would bring me money for a long time but as it stood, i had to go back to my hustle and make the money the way i was making it before and i knew I’d cash out big for sure). I asked him over and over if that was all for the month, he said it was all. Well that was easy, just Spiritual food and bath i thought. Now I wouldn’t be doing any impulse spending or panic spendings and now i can type away like the others and not just expect one spiritually tormented mean corpse that had a army of corpse that if i could throw a wild guess, they consisted of all those wicked dead high school teachers that their specialty was in flogging students. The flogging no be here i know wetin i dey talk! Went Back to the lodge, charged my laptop, turned it on and my old clients had left several messages that were timed and backdated to when Baba siezed my laptop. One hour of being busy omo Cashout don dey, wawuuuu!! I close lappy back enter Hotel Bar, order drinks for the workers and people who still frequented the hotel after the last re bursting.. manager was happy, because of me business picked up again omo me i just dey splurge. Splurging that i knew nobody would flog me for if i decided to not spend whatever amount i withdrew for the day if at all. Baba na Bastard ajeh, infact that man na Bloddy bastard. The events that happened to me at the hotel, only me and my mouth no fit talk am.

Nice one OP. But it seems shade is no longer in the picture. Been long you wrote anything concerning her.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
On this thread, we going to more than a 100 pages. Shade mata dey come up

Thanks for following post to post

eneh49:

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
More cashouts, more success, atleast people saw me like that, come to The hotel on a normal day, you will always see me in the midst of people who saw me as an OG and a blessed person so they could lick that palm oil finger. You’ll see me and thought God hated you or probably didn’t have enough oil on your head. I was always buying expensive drinks as I was cashing out like water. One evening like that, i was in the lodge when some ballers downstairs called me to ‘show’ apparently i had been indoors the old day so it was logical. I dropped the call, showered, threw on one of the graphical polo shirts i had procured earlier and downstairs i went. Ordered drinks, balling started and a soft breeze blew in my direction and suddenly my speech seized. I was clearing my throat back and forth trying to say something but every time i dis, my throat hurt the more. The guys didn’t notice anything tho because i was controlled but then i knew something wasn’t right. Then suddenly my throat was free again. But I lost the ability to talk. Before anyone could ask me a question (because people gave me lots of attention tho) i gestured to the guys like i wanted to pee and disappeared to my room. Inside there, i tried hard to talk to myself omo speech no just respond. I grabbed my Iphone and the moment i decided to call baba was the sam e moment it hit me that even if i did, how would i be able to pass or provide intel regarding my current situation if at all. I discarded the thought of Baba and e no too tey, i felt like i had something inside me that i wanted to vomit. Suddenly my mouth started producing more than enough saliva (that feeling when you overdose on alcohol and want to vomit). For sure I thought i was going to when just right after another saliva rush, in my room I started barking as a dog.

I barked for close to an hour and thank God it happened right inside my room. I bark pa like werey. And then suddenly it stopped. I regained my speech but wtf?? I called baba and asked him what’s up, he just laughed like a Bastard i thought he was and told me to deal with it and that i will see how much cashout I’d be rewarded with like dude huh? I’m literally barking like a dog and this is what you’d say?? This. Bastard of a spiritualist just end call like that. Pang!! My phone beeped, I checked google voice and my client had made a large as deposit that I didn’t ask him for. I typed a reply to my client asking him questions about the unaware deposit, e no even remember say him do am. Cashout for barking like a dog? I’d even like to go back to the flogging season than this embarrassment of a thing. I processed the cash out anyway, pushed the door to mu room open and i met a team of people that were concerned or probably heard the dog barks. First thing the manager told me was that pets were not allowed in the lodge and they’d give me till morning to evacuate my dog as the barking disturbed the peace in my wing of the hotel. I apologized and said I was sorry and admitted falsely that i had a dog in there and I’d evacuate it as suggested in the morning. But that was close. I didn’t go back to the bar that night and before morning, i had barked on 3 separate occasions. This would be a problem of it happened in the daytime and I didn’t know when the next fit would be.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Konphido(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2021
Things dae occur!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
Next pls.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holla911(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
New update!! Bark loud for mad cashout grin
Baba just dey test new updates on you, you don turn baba's lab rat. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dodoatirice don enter one chance grin grin...

One guy been dey drive one day like that na so the spirit of barking enter am.... Based on say he dey busy highway he wan control am but damnnnnnn lipsrsealed Devil too wicked Abegggggg embarassed....

Naso guy man run commot from him benz, begin bark like dog sotey he begin vomit blood.....

Naso so OG take follow street waka cry.....

#HustleLegit cool

9 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by eneh49(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2021
dodoatirice:

Omo smiley OP if I no follow this kind sweet story waytin I gain na?? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
DSC7:

One guy been dey drive one day like that na so the spirit of barking enter am.... Based on say he dey busy highway he wan control am but damnnnnnn lipsrsealed Devil too wicked Abegggggg embarassed....

Naso guy man run commot from him benz, begin bark like dog sotey he begin vomit blood.....

#HustleLegit cool
things dey happen sha

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Mazi dodo with the sauce. u keep representing bro
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
DSC7:

#HustleLegit cool
So things they happen like this? I been reason am say op just forge am o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
Baba dey bark cashout grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Haakeem:
So things they happen like this? I been reason am say op just forge am o.

Bro forget all those Atheists forming woke....

Many many things dey occur in this life all for the paper......

Na just the surface Dodoatirice dey scratch sef.... Na who don mis waka come back alive go fit play you the full tape if the Spirit of God push am.....

Just be contented with the little you have and always pray for Grace..... Only God can Bless you unconditionally....

I am a living testimony.....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2021
dodoatirice:

oppor...cashout plenty b dat!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ride on bro
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
this track is so so hot, dodo on the beat, honestly baba dey take you do lab rat for all his juju , nobody will remain the same after all these experience thanks for the update.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by meneski(m): 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Holla911:
New update!! Bark loud for mad cashout grin
Baba just dey test new updates on you, you don turn baba's lab rat. grin
comment of the year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2021
Mehn
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2021
Bikonu, Maxi dodo onye dé va?? cheesy
Please come and give us our today dose.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 9:35am On Dec 02, 2021
anticipating.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2021
I relocated from the hotel back to my ‘bloody’ house for fear of the unknown snd as devil would have it, i was in my home for 3 weeks and was cashing out steady but the dog in me as i would call it did not even bother. That i started getting pretty much relaxed and thought probably the last timeouts were probably a onetime thing and i could resume living life as I normally did. I got really really bored outta my mind one night and decided between going to the hotel on the mainland or going to the a club on the island directly, i opted for the club on the island and in no time i was inside. Normal normal activities no shit, i was in there for two hours for real no spiritual surprises. I no just know wetin trigger shit o suddenly there was a rush of saliva, something I considered was a symptom based on the experiences i gained the last time it happened, i excused myself and hastily dashed for the gents. Devil Christs! Please not here, not today I thought. Before i got to the gents, Devil noor send mu speech had seized and i had felt something moving about in my stomach (a feeling i could describe as when a woman is with child and then the child makes a turn inside her)

I got into the gents and locked it from behind and I barked away wtf! I barked away for real. I barked in a way that if you saw a dog that has rabbies wtf! My face was covered in a mesh of thick saliva and while i barked away, I’d shake vigorously like an epileptic patient. Sometimes, i shook too hard and broke this or that that stood in my way and sometimes i ended up with cuts or swollen body parts from the impact of crashing against a mirror or hitting myself on something. Sometimes i dropped on the floor and raved about. I threw this fit for close to 20 minutes and all that while, a guy had decided to use the rest room too and had already come in to use one of the private units where you can poop or pee. All that while the dude had locked the door to the main gents so people won’t enter. His thoughts was someone brought a dog and locked it in my unit of the barricaded mini privacy that lined up. He just stood there and was going to check on the dog and probably let it out of the mini jail it was locked while the owner probably partied away in the crowd. Mu best guess was he’d have thought to himself why someone brought a dog to a place like this and how he even sneaked it past the ever scrutinizing team of Bouncers that barricaded the entrance of the main entrance.

Just like he didn’t expect it, i had stopped the fit, cleaned my face but my Versace top was soiled with saliva and perspiration. I knew i was done partying for the night and here i was face to face with what I’d call a new recruit from the way he dressed in his cheap gucci top and 3quater jean and his cheap or I’d say replica Nike Airmax Sneaker that he may have brought from a shady seller on instagram who sold it to him for an inflated price because of the fake nike packaging and tag. I guess he in turn was adding this and that together in his head and he kept looking at the door to see if a dog was in there with me or it was really me. He then asked me if i was the only one inside that particular unit and i just gave a nod. Next thing he said was “come on man don’t be silly. Which cain play be that, you wan dey scare ballers?”
I wanted to say something and this smally and the apple iphone he held that seemed like it was larger than life in his hands told me to get the Bleep out of the bathroom before he beat the living day light out of or call security. Thank Devil, i exited the bathroom on his orders and headed to the parking lot through the exit.

I sat in my Benz, i just sat there and..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Konphido(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2021
Story wey dae change perspective..

Thank you OP.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Kpakam(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2021
This baba own don too much oo,na to change am 4 am oo,nice work op
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
…And and i just didn’t know what to do, i just sat there and the events replayed in my head. I just slept off behind the wheels because the last fit i threw had used up almost all my energy and my body had no choice than to shut me down and i was a good thing it shut down before i hit the road or else I’d have probably shut off behind the wills on the drive. The devil saved me on that note because it still wanted to use me to complete many stages or levels in his video game. The video game where i was the lead act. In my dream, my mum sat there and was asking me if i was happy.

Iya Wale: okele gbigbe pelu suru osan ju ounje eje loor
Olawale olorun abimindariji e

A dry morsel with plenty patience is better than blood money. I hope God almighty forgives you.

Na so i wake up omo. Mami damn. I rubbed my eyes severally. And still sat inside the chilling Ride when i glanced at my rear view and i saw the boy that ordered me out of the bathroom approach the parking lot with two fat ass girls, girls bigger enough to be his aunt, omo nothing wey money no fit do oo i thought, so as it stands, this lanky dude gonna be lashing this big big ikebe’s tonight? And oh oh what is he up to now i thought as he took the girls down the array of cars that parked in the lot. Stupid Bastard abajoor your papa don chop edd. The lanky dude deposited those fat asses inside a White Lexus Es350 saloon stretch ride, pulled out of the lot and drove-out with recklessness. Damn dude got some style, when he breezed past my car, I could see he had black aloy rims on his tires which made the car sort of dope. But on another thought i mused to myself hope your papa sha get plenty money for azza sha because if police catchu. Went to the trunk of my Benzo truck, changed my designer top to a neat one, wiped my face again, threw some scent on and entered and zoomed off. 13 minutes of driving, i saw a white Lexus that had previously skidded of the road and crashed into a fence. I drove by and damn what. I stepped on the brakes put my car on R and parked. Nigga crashed the ride so bad but cool enough, they were okay but just trapped. This time people had gathered and together we worked hand in hand to free this youngin and the two pata nla that he picked up earlier. Cuts here and there but the gurl that sat at the back was left unscathed but she had fainted. I put them in my Benzo and headed for the nearest clinic/ hospital. I even called a tow truck for his car. You know say at that time( Road safety or vio or feds no dey).

The drive to the clinic, the Nigha kept looking at me and i bet he was tryin to see if i was the one he met in the gents earlier. I just kept a straight fave and kept looking ahead no time. The pata nla at the back through my rear view were
Now looking at me too and letting their eyes wander around the car, i could swear that they were getting wet under for me because i could tell from their reaction and my wicked car ac damn. This ine no be Lexus o i hear one of them whisper to the other that the nigha that picked them up earlier locked back at them in annoyance. Me i no send eyes on the road nigga.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holla911(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2021
dodoatirice:
…And and i just didn’t know what to do, i just sat there and the events replayed in my head. I just slept off behind the wheels because the last fit i threw had used up almost all my energy and my body had no choice than to shut me down and i was a good thing it shut down before i hit the road or else I’d have probably shut off behind the wills on the drive. The devil saved me on that note because it still wanted to use me to complete many stages or levels in his video game. The video game where i was the lead act. In my dream, my mum sat there and was asking me if i was happy.

Iya Wale: okele gbigbe pelu suru osan ju ounje eje loor
Olawale olorun abimindariji e

A dry morsel with plenty patience is better than blood money. I hope God almighty forgives you.

Na so i wake up omo. Mami damn. I rubbed my eyes severally. And still sat inside the chilling Ride when i glanced at my rear view and i saw the boy that ordered me out of the bathroom approach the parking lot with two fat ass girls, girls bigger enough to be his aunt, omo nothing wey money no fit do oo i thought, so as it stands, this lanky dude gonna be lashing this big big ikebe’s tonight? And oh oh what is he up to now i thought as he took the girls down the array of cars that parked in the lot. Stupid Bastard abajoor your papa don chop edd. The lanky dude deposited those fat asses inside a White Lexus Es350 saloon stretch ride, pulled out of the lot and drove-out with recklessness. Damn dude got some style, when he breezed past my car, I could see he had black aloy rims on his tires which made the car sort of dope. But on another thought i mused to myself hope your papa sha get plenty money for azza sha because if police catchu. Went to the trunk of my Benzo truck, changed my designer top to a neat one, wiped my face again, threw some scent on and entered and zoomed off. 13 minutes of driving, i saw a white Lexus that had previously skidded of the road and crashed into a fence. I drove by and damn what. I stepped on the brakes put my car on R and parked. Nigga crashed the ride so bad but cool enough, they were okay but just trapped. This time people had gathered and together we worked hand in hand to free this youngin and the two pata nla that he picked up earlier. Cuts here and there but the gurl that sat at the back was left unscathed but she had fainted. I put them in my Benzo and headed for the nearest clinic/ hospital. I even called a tow truck for his car. You know say at that time( Road safety or vio or feds no dey).

The drive to the clinic, the Nigha kept looking at me and i bet he was tryin to see if i was the one he met in the gents earlier. I just kept a straight fave and kept looking ahead no time. The pata nla at the back through my rear view were
Now looking at me too and letting their eyes wander around the car, i could swear that they were getting wet under for me because i could tell from their reaction and my wicked car ac damn. This ine no be Lexus o i hear one of them whisper to the other that the nigha that picked them up earlier locked back at them in annoyance. Me i no send eyes on the road nigga.

Oshey dodo!! Obe Iresi yi lata, iyor ati epo dun. Gimme more like oliver.
Nice one op, thanks for keeping us entertained.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Jayzel: 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2021
Lol Girl's go just dey wet any~how when they c better thingz.
Op i dey feel u ride on jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.