Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196943 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
adamsflick:
Everybody please let’s encourage this dude as he’s really providing entertainment at least for me and like 4 of my colleagues at work. They read as a guest but there’s glued as i am

Good Afternoon please like and share for our dear @dodoatirice

Thank you
ask for his account details and show physical support to motivate him.
share and likes won't give him subscription or pay for his time.
typical nigeria settings.

they literally want ojo free but to comoth one naira from pocket, they no fit.

if you including your 4 colleagues reading this thread furiously contribute 1k each for him to buy water over where he is, won't it be a good thing.

I tire for nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
dodoatirice:

grin grin

Maxi dodo at it again cheesy

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
OG, correct Bros!

Born2winKingOG:

if you including your 4 colleagues reading this thread furiously contribute 1k each for him to buy water over where he is, won't it be a good thing.

I tire for nigeria.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by adamsflick(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Him noor dey reply dm na

Born2winKingOG:

I tire for nigeria.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

I tire for nigeria.
you are man bro...no b make we de fight ourselves.....dodoatirice we go change ur name to breadyatiewa!

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mazi dodo...welkom back bro
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
uthlaw:
you are man bro...no b make we de fight ourselves.....dodoatirice we go change ur name to breadyatiewa!
normally brah,

who dey street go understand say to even gather mind expose all This kind things online get as it be.

men supposed motivate am, if at all one or two doings

4 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
That chicken own na I take confirm am.

them go tell you to buy the chicken yourself, Better old layer... healthy one. (na you go buy am)

they go give you the grace of like 2 days to observe the chicken if it dey chop well...(if you like starve am before you carry am go, na u sabi)

when you proceed, after all the matter, left for the chicken to decide your faith.

the number of corn when the fowl eat, before it cast na be your lifeline.

you go surprise fowl when like corn die, fit nor eat anyone at all.

sometimes one.

some people when their head carry oil, chicken fit rush eat 7, 8 or 9. before it leggo

you know how fowl dey chop na.....the bastard money for those years nor be here.
who you won blame na you use yourself.... take a case study of Dagrin (you think it's rumor...he did it for the fame)

bros in all what you do, wait for your time.

19 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
I didn’t go to see Baba Right-away, at-least i thought i had the right to go spend money in peace for awhile. I then went and stayed in one hotel in the heart of Lagos mainland and spent money away from there. I slept un the room for the first-time and suddenly felt I didn’t like the boring design of the room. I spoke to the manager of the hotel and told him I’d like to modify that particular room and reserve it for only me that meant hence forth I’d be paying room bills upfront and as soon as i did, the room was private and off the list of rooms to be taken at the reception. I gave the hotel room a complete makeover that i even had a playstation 5 installed to having its own wash machine and other things. One week of staying at the hotel gave me an OG status among balling youths like myself that logged there. They competed but couldn’t meet up, i saw them typing away on their phones or probably when one of them cashed out and bought a car through their weak ass mobile deposits that Small luck brought them. They hustled by bombing but my own type of money was surprising to them.. while they bombed away, I’d be sleeping and when i woke up, the new day was another day of Christmas. Me too, because i was free from spiritual beatings, i forgot all my worries because of the attention i was getting, it was so sweet. Sometime, one of the lodgers cashed out a meagre 30m, this guy was driving an Es350 before the cash out quite alright, and the morning of the cash out, he went and got a Benz worth 7million i guess. They’d return to the lodge and started constituting their nuisance by throwing it in everyone’s face, i heard hailings like

“ 2 whips in a years”,

“never broke again OG”

“this one no be play play”

“we no use one car go exchange add money ontop, Lexus ati Benzo opor”
I actually met the guy one on one and congratulated him, but the way he answered sef.. anyway. E no too tey na him dem drive their Lexus and Benz enter road go shrine. Them sha carry their werey go and lodge come quiet back that morning. Na so i call aboki make e carry gold come lodge, i collect cuban chain thick fat one, i made a transfer if 7 million for the chain, called my car dealer and bough a Benz for 18 million. My eighteen million naira Benz woke the while lodge up and bu the time the noise maker made their way back from wherever they went to chill with their ‘2 cars in one year squad’ i had turned the hotel to a complete merriment situation that they walked into the mix and humbled themselves. Atleast we go heard small word for hotel your Benz wey you park for compound, na hin i carry hang for neck nigger!

From the hotel, my visit to Baba no tey, from the mainland hotel to Baba’s coven inside eighteen million naira Benz wey no get plate, abeg no go wyn my Ac o, Nigha cold like Brand new Samsung Freezer. I just dey burst speed dey go. Face to fave with Baba, na just simple thing shioor, i just go chop different type of Aseje and in no time i was done and he bade me farewell and i headed back to the hotel.. i had some youngins i wanted to pepper, their papa!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Ajehhh!!!

Benz wey dem park for compound na him u wear for neck cool... See finishing cheesy cheesy

Them be wan compete with money wey long pass river Niger grin grin....

Only say dem fit still get peace of mind pass you cry
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
she na for the hotel you dey give spirit sponge now?
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
You’ve said it all

But they don’t know that hahah

Funny thing is them go come wish to be like me but e better make dem jam soldier make dem misbehave make e give dem punishment. Pass make dem dead people beat you

DSC7:
grin grin grin grin

Ajehhh!!!

Benz wey dem park for compound na him u wear for neck cool... See finishing cheesy cheesy

Them be wan compete with money wey long pass river Niger grin grin....

Only say dem fit still get peace of mind pass you cry

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bukolaberry:
she na for the hotel you dey give spirit sponge now?

No worry you go see plenti things
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by adamsflick(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Guy, go learn scipt/ story writing. This i have seen grin grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
dodoatirice:

No worry you go see plenti things
I calm down for oga
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Hungerbadoo: 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
The spirits be like

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hungerbadoo:
The spirits be like

Hahahahahahaahahaha no lie.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by eneh49(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

I tire for nigeria.

Your quest in seeking for relevance in this thread is becoming irritating. Desist from it lad.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
Anticipate
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
eneh49:

Your quest in seeking for relevance in this thread is becoming irritating. Desist from it lad.
ok boy, you might be talking to your grandfather over here.be becareful.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by eneh49(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
ok boy, you might be talking to your grandfather over here.be becareful.
My grandfather is dead and gone.

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
dodoatirice:
You’ve said it all

But they don’t know that hahah

Funny thing is them go come wish to be like me but e better make dem jam soldier make dem misbehave make e give dem punishment. Pass make dem dead people beat you

Na wetin i wan impress dey cause.....

Most people no know say better is the little that the righteous has than the abundance of the wicked....

Here wey i dey most guys believe in Black soap forgetting say it always come with a price.....

I really thank God for saving me... One day i will share my story.....

But for now Abegggggg bombard us with updates grin

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
eneh49:

My grandfather is dead and gone.
more reason you should show respect to your elders if you want to live long.
once again becareful

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
DSC7:

Na wetin i wan impress dey cause.....

Most people no know say better is the little that the righteous has than the abundance of the wicked....

Here wey i dey most guys believe in Black soap forgetting say it always come with a price.....

I really thank God for saving me... One day i will share my story.....

But for now Abegggggg bombard us with updates grin
opoor

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
UPDATEEEEEEE
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by gstelly: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
dayborlee:
UPDATEEEEEEE
I think say na only me da refresh for update
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Sleemdadee(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
dodoatirice:
. Atleast we go heard small word for hotel your Benz wey you park for compound, na hin i carry hang for neck nigger!

I swear, if to say na me b that guy I go check out immediately. This one na K.O!!

O.P, ur doing well. I DON BREAK UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND BCUS OF U. U now have my undivided attention, so feed me more!!!!!!
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by uthlaw: 9:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
You are doing well....
Fu wa like three updates laleyi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
gstelly:
I think say na only me da refresh for update
Nahhh.. The story is getting intense
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 5:12am On Dec 01, 2021
I returned to the lodge, and na so flexing continue.. come see respect, na who get money get respect forget! You no fit pepper me for where, in this new lodge, i had made a country of friends, of course i dont need friends but who splurges this much and still walk militant? Lie. People know wan know as your money dey come. What same night, Red jacket people enter hood, lie everybody down for floor dey pack car, laptops, phones, even people’s soap wasn’t left out. All those Aboki damn you need to see how they bamboozed boys and carted them away like illegally acquired iPhones. I would have been in the lot, but then i get Baba wey dey hot like fire. 29 minutes before they arrived, i no just know wetin carry me waka commot lodge. I just suddenly felt the need to eat Suya, the same Suya that they sold in the Hotel i was even going to buy the one they sold in the hotel but that one no dey sweet like all those aboki own wey dem dey sell for junction. I would have sent someone but no guy, i just waka commot with Leg. The aboki that sold kebab was a stone throw from the hotel and just when i got to his stand and engaged him, was when i saw about 3 white hilux van drive in to the street where the hotel sat from the junction. I didn’t look at it twice or paid lots of attention to it.. i bought the Suya and ate it there and that took about 25 minutes standing in that junction and eating what i bought and reflecting on life. As soon as i was done concing the chunks of meat that i bought, i returned on foot to the lodge and getting closer, the music that was blasting from the big speaker dome had stopped and i could here noises from the hotel on getting closer. Outside, i saw the 3 hilux vans scattered and some gun wielding mopol and some people on red jackets. Na so i save myself first and saw as they beat the shit out of Ballers, from my vantage point, i saw Hausa speaking aboki’s. Ordering boys to get on the floor. I believed some parts of the crew were ransacking the whole hotel and in what seemed like an hour or more, they parked boys and girls alike in their vehicle and made away with them and their cars.

My Benzo was left untouched because i parked it right outside the Hotel (i parked it outside the hotel because i thought from there I’d hit the club on the island and it was simply logical to leave it outside). The guy that bough a Glk, they arrested him and his Glk. These red jacket guys even made away with normal lodgers, lodgers that were not scammers. One woman was arrested with another man in the hotel and when they were taking pictures to post, i heard her lamenting. It was at that moment i knew she was cheating kn her husband with the same man they arrested her with.

“Wetin i go tell my husband say i dey do for hotel wey dem come arrest me”

As soon as they left, i didn’t even go into the lodge (o didn’t because, they may think i was the one that set the hotel ip because one, if anyone had to be arrested it should have been me, but na only me come save and i don pepper that nigha wey buy Glk too so dem fit think say na me set am up) i got into my Benzo and zoomed off and headed straight to the club. What a night I thought

12 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Op you are doing good,next pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2021
dodoatirice:

I returned to the lodge, and na so flexing continue.. come see respect, na who get money get respect forget! You no fit pepper me for where, in this new lodge, i had made a country of friends, of course i dont need friends but who splurges this much and still walk militant? Lie. People know wan know as your money dey come. What same night, Red jacket people enter hood, lie everybody down for floor dey pack car, laptops, phones, even people’s soap wasn’t left out. All those Aboki damn you need to see how they bamboozed boys and carted them away like illegally acquired iPhones. I would have been in the lot, but then i get Baba wey dey hot like fire. 29 minutes before they arrived, i no just know wetin carry me waka commot lodge. I just suddenly felt the need to eat Suya, the same Suya that they sold in the Hotel i was even going to buy the one they sold in the hotel but that one no dey sweet like all those aboki own wey dem dey sell for junction. I would have sent someone but no guy, i just waka commot with Leg. The aboki that sold kebab was a stone throw from the hotel and just when i got to his stand and engaged him, was when i saw about 3 white hilux van drive in to the street where the hotel sat from the junction. I didn’t look at it twice or paid lots of attention to it.. i bought the Suya and ate it there and that took about 25 minutes standing in that junction and eating what i bought and reflecting on life. As soon as i was done concing the chunks of meat that i bought, i returned on foot to the lodge and getting closer, the music that was blasting from the big speaker dome had stopped and i could here noises from the hotel on getting closer. Outside, i saw the 3 hilux vans scattered and some gun wielding mopol and some people on red jackets. Na so i save myself first and saw as they beat the shit out of Ballers, from my vantage point, i saw Hausa speaking aboki’s. Ordering boys to get on the floor. I believed some parts of the crew were ransacking the whole hotel and in what seemed like an hour or more, they parked boys and girls alike in their vehicle and made away with them and their cars.

My Benzo was left untouched because i parked it right outside the Hotel (i parked it outside the hotel because i thought from there I’d hit the club on the island and it was simply logical to leave it outside). The guy that bough a Glk, they arrested him and his Glk. These red jacket guys even made away with normal lodgers, lodgers that were not scammers. One woman was arrested with another man in the hotel and when they were taking pictures to post, i heard her lamenting. It was at that moment i knew she was cheating kn her husband with the same man they arrested her with.

“Wetin i go tell my husband say i dey do for hotel wey dem come arrest me”

As soon as they left, i didn’t even go into the lodge (o didn’t because, they may think i was the one that set the hotel ip because one, if anyone had to be arrested it should have been me, but na only me come save and i don pepper that nigha wey buy Glk too so dem fit think say na me set am up) i got into my Benzo and zoomed off and headed straight to the club. What a night I thought

Eni oriyo, eni baba yo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.