Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196727 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Starkz9898(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Baba go later chop the pata nla girls no time ma niqqa cool
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2021
Next op.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dodo ATI rice grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
mehm
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by eneh49(m): 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Op please where are thou?
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2021
i dey my ‘bloody house’
Kikikikikik grin grin grin

eneh49:
Op please where are thou?

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Dodoatirice i have finally sold my flat screen tv.. grin..

My babe visited me today and found nothing to keep her self busy,she asked why i sold the tv i told her it's because of an update i am following online and I don't want any distraction embarassed....

Na so we drag the matter sotey we broke up cry...

Dodoatirice my sacrifices must not be in vain. smiley...

Console me with unending updates cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
waiting
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 8:14pm On Dec 02, 2021
Anticipating
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Sleemdadee(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Baba shey i don yarn u say i don brake up with my girlfriend bcus of u... abeg no fall my hand OG. Drop update make I use hold myself. Aswear ur story sweet pass poooo$$$$$$$yyyyyyy
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Update tonight ajeh
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sleemdadee:
Baba shey i don yarn u say i don brake up with my girlfriend bcus of u... abeg no fall my hand OG. Drop update make I use hold myself. Aswear ur story sweet pass poooo$$$$$$$yyyyyyy

Ah shocked shocked shocked
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
DSC7:
Dodoatirice i have finally sold my flat screen tv.. grin..

My babe visited me today and found nothing to keep her self busy,she asked why i sold the tv i told her it's because of an update i am following online and I don't want any distraction embarassed....

Na so we drag the matter sotey we broke up cry...

Dodoatirice my sacrifices must not be in vain. smiley...

Console me with unending updates cool

‘Bloody girlfriend’. grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
dodoatirice:

‘Bloody girlfriend’. grin

Oga she is gone for good.....

Motivate me with updates Abegggggg.....

#Headburn......

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Got to the hospital, i told the dude i had to get going and that i just couldn’t drive past that scene like that without helping out and that it could happen to anyone. Dude tolld me to please stay back as i could help drop himself and the girls to a nearby lodge as his car was badly damaged and he’d look into it in the morning. The fat yanch babes that i brought into the clinic with him too i bet were hoping I’d stay back till they finished treating their cuts so i could drive them to wherever their lodge was. After 30 minutes, they were done and ready to go. I guess the nigga boy suddenly wasn’t feeling the girls anymore, i saw him discussing with them briefly he probably dis transfer for them and told them to book a ride. Je returned back to where i stood and told me we could go. I asked him where and he mentioned the name of the lodge he had stayed in earlier. We made to go and then both girls walked up to me this time ignoring the dude that had picked them up earlier and they asked me if i was headed towards Lekki, i told them yes but that would be right after i drop the nigga boy in grand view hotel Magodo Gra Phase two. They asked if they could ride with is and i agreed. We all got back into the Benzo and i zoomed off.

The Bitches in the back this time add ignored the guy completely snd not that they were talking to me, they were talking km a way that was body hitting the guy. One of them said,

That time wey i dey inside him Lexus, i think say i don enter heaven, but babes this one na Yatch.

Cyntia you no see as e everywhere col?

(Then the other fat yanch now pitched km
Something)

But the Lexus sef col na

Forget that thing.. you no fit use col compare col difference dey abeg.

Eyes on the road, they kept twitting on behind us. Suddenly one of them then directed a question at me
She said my car was nice and then asked how much i bough it. Eighteen million i shot back. I checked my rear view again and i saw how surprised they both were. The Nigha boy kept looking at me but didn’t say anything. I just dey blow speed dey go, when suddenly My masquerade decided to dance. As usual, my opening symptom of saliva rush as soon as i felt this, i quickly made peace with my throttle and i hit the brakes. Brought the car to a full stop by the side of the highway and switched to ’Bark Mode’ in my possessed situation, i saw the stupid fat yansh how they disappeared into the darkness that encroached running for their lives. I was left with this nigga boy, he just stood there and looked at me disgracing myself on the floor while Barking like a dog. I woke up and found myself on the floor, i looked around and the Nigha boy was seating in the Benz pressing his phone, i had passed put right after that fit and he just let me lay there on the floor. I cleaned up, them the boy took my keys, ushered me into the passenger seat and drove off.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by jahson19(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
This barking episode too funny abeg.....
Does whe dy sell their TV and break up with their babes so, ona dy juice the place up
One love

3 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2021
dodo peperempe, it seems you only bark in the mids of people, once you are home you act normal irrespective of the number of days, am I correct .
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Op next.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by OlufemiWhit(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
The guy go just dey shake head dey pity you grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2021
OlufemiWhit:
The guy go just dey shake head dey pity you grin

Greediness and envy no go allow the boy think straight....

He fit still dey reason how to get better ip location from dodoatirice.....

Wetin some people dey run from na him many people dey wish to get.....

Life no just balance Abegggggg......

5 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Born2winKingOG: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2021
DSC7:

Greediness and envy no go allow the boy think straight....

He fit still dey reason how to get better ip location from dodoatirice.....

Wetin some people dey run from na him many people dey wish to get.....

Life no just balance Abegggggg......
You get better street OT.
Many Boys dey find locations with tourch n candle.

4 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Horlardorjah(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2021
dodoatirice:
Got to the hospital, i told the dude i had to get going and that i just couldn’t drive past that scene like that without helping out and that it could happen to anyone. Dude tolld me to please stay back as i could help drop himself and the girls to a nearby lodge as his car was badly damaged and he’d look into it in the morning. The fat yanch babes that i brought into the clinic with him too i bet were hoping I’d stay back till they finished treating their cuts so i could drive them to wherever their lodge was. After 30 minutes, they were done and ready to go. I guess the nigga boy suddenly wasn’t feeling the girls anymore, i saw him discussing with them briefly he probably dis transfer for them and told them to book a ride. Je returned back to where i stood and told me we could go. I asked him where and he mentioned the name of the lodge he had stayed in earlier. We made to go and then both girls walked up to me this time ignoring the dude that had picked them up earlier and they asked me if i was headed towards Lekki, i told them yes but that would be right after i drop the nigga boy in grand view hotel Magodo Gra Phase two. They asked if they could ride with is and i agreed. We all got back into the Benzo and i zoomed off.

The Bitches in the back this time add ignored the guy completely snd not that they were talking to me, they were talking km a way that was body hitting the guy. One of them said,

That time wey i dey inside him Lexus, i think say i don enter heaven, but babes this one na Yatch.

Cyntia you no see as e everywhere col?

(Then the other fat yanch now pitched km
Something)

But the Lexus sef col na

Forget that thing.. you no fit use col compare col difference dey abeg.

Eyes on the road, they kept twitting on behind us. Suddenly one of them then directed a question at me
She said my car was nice and then asked how much i bough it. Eighteen million i shot back. I checked my rear view again and i saw how surprised they both were. The Nigha boy kept looking at me but didn’t say anything. I just dey blow speed dey go, when suddenly My masquerade decided to dance. As usual, my opening symptom of saliva rush as soon as i felt this, i quickly made peace with my throttle and i hit the brakes. Brought the car to a full stop by the side of the highway and switched to ’Bark Mode’ in my possessed situation, i saw the stupid fat yansh how they disappeared into the darkness that encroached running for their lives. I was left with this nigga boy, he just stood there and looked at me disgracing myself on the floor while Barking like a dog. I woke up and found myself on the floor, i looked around and the Nigha boy was seating in the Benz pressing his phone, i had passed put right after that fit and he just let me lay there on the floor. I cleaned up, them the boy took my keys, ushered me into the passenger seat and drove off.

U gats open a boutique at your cars trunk oh!

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by peter8535: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2021
Nice 1 op

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Behind my wheels, dude didn’t say a word for awhile, he just kept concentrating on the road while careful maneuvering the car with the ever responsive steering. Grandview Magodo Gra came to view. Before i took ober the wheels, he asked me if i was going to lodge there and he’d make sure i got a separate room. This time i was weak asf and would have gone home like i thought. But the last fit that i threw, it left me very weak and i gave in to hanging in a separate room in Grand view hotels Magodo. He’d go upstairs, got two rooms, helped me into one and left my things inside with me (car keys, phones etc) the only thing he left with was the key to the room i was lodged like he locked me in from the outside (my best guess was, he did this incase i needed to do another fit) Bastard boi! I chuckled to myself. But in my head I thought he’d come back, i felt he had a mission, i fixed my gaze on the drawer for a minute bringing the Benz key to view.. werey omo, i know you’d come back and take this key and go for a drive. I mere thought he was up to something as Jago started out well and almost finished my Spiritual Career. 10am the next morning, i woke up from that long sleep. My mind then gave me a quick recap of the events of the night before and then i looked around checking for my things and the niggaboi beat my assertions, my car key sat exactly where he had placed them the night before. Remembering i was locked in, i looked at the door that led to the hotel’s hallway or Aisle, and the key he took with him the night before was placed in the keyhole on the inside that meant at some point during my sleep he had come in to check on me and had left the key in the knob incase i wanted to leave the room when i woke up.

I finally made it to the bar from the room, headed straight for the array of tool that sat in the partition that housed the bar and the barm. I ordered water and just sat there. 30 minutes later, Niggaboi emerged from the stairs and came to seat with me. After exchanging Yahoo boys pleasantries the boy then dropped a car key on the table it was a Lexus car key and i thought it was probably the key that belonged to the Lexus that he’d crashed. He then produced the key to the lexus he crashed like he was reading my mind, reached into his side bag, brought out 2 bags of Canadian loud, observed both for a second returned one back into his pouch. Asked me if i smoked and i nodded in the affirmative. Shaparly he’d crushed and molled two stick of fat Canadian loud. (Normally there was a no smoking sign in the Bar, but we yahoo guys we dey always get special treatment and then no be arizona we dey smoke, loud i mean original Canadian loud had this course pleasant smell that was always forgivable and overlooked anywhere there was a no smoking sign. We puffed away.

Me:Haffa Niggar wetin sup na,

NiggarBoi: Brozay i guide ajeh

Me: Na two horse you get?

Niggarboi: Yesterday na one i get but this morning i collect one

Me: Two for the road ba

Niggaboi: Yes Agba

Me: Chop am (knuckle gesture) he responds

9 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2021
2 for the road grin grin everything na double double cool...

Happy weekend dodoatirice....

Abegggggg feed us more updates......

I dey reason to resign from work sef so dat i go focus wella angry

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2021
Next op

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2021
I told him he wasn’t small at all. Wjen he finally shed me the Yankee used Rx 350, a silver Suv 2010 model. He admitted that it was nothing close to my Drug money type ride but he had a nack for Lexus ride and his next car would be an Lexus. I suddenly start liking his style. I asked him what area of the hustle he was into, he then told me at first he bombed dating site’s for a while, met one white Juliet gave her format took her azza wait a minute let me tell it the way he told me.

Niggaboi’s story

We (were smoking loud inside his ride and had popped refnol pils. (Niggaboi was really chatty this night because the mixture of loud and refnol 1mg pill messed us up both but we were calm and collected because of the atmosphere we created around ourselves)

Bros forget that thing, i be small pikin no be lie but i get sense. I bin dey dey hood before me and four of my brothers, day one brothers wey be say na street be our mama. Inside one room for inside inside mainland.. everyday like this na the same life style morning till night, na junction we go dey, jobless but we go dey collect waka money. Smoke drink, Bleep bavk end olosho for inside inside ghetto. But that life style juss tire me. I call my brothers follow dem reason say make we go learn update But waka money don sweet dem na so i delete myself through through nighas of Nigghas na so i learn dating, God come quick bless me i jam one Jullie collect her azza dem load better money na so i level up. First cashout 20milion na hin dem send gimme as cut from. We chop that azza two time before e burst. Na so i start life on a low. E norr too tey i just jamm one nigga for lodge wey dey do spamming dey load azza. I pay am 2 million, this niggas teach me spamming and Bank loading seh. Small small i come stop dating wey i dey do come dey run azza and na me dey even spam the log myself. And lowkey God dey do am.

He looked at me fro a brief and continued

OG, i get one Korean guy wey i meet for Malay ajeh this guy na whinch. But him dey Turkey like this. Him get team wey be say him don train and dem dey fave yankee government dey file benefit dey run Business email compromise. Him come reason me say if indey serious say i warn learn update make i fly come. Nextweek lowkey i go jam hin mama for Turkey pay am collect update. I fi collect that update finish, i go go Canada go run am with fresh Canadian ip lowkey then i go fly come naija again come run updates for here because of Interpol. Bros i know say i just start to dey collect money ni. And i know say you sef you be Og. But i never certify your kain Og because i know know the update wey you dey run.

Werey omo!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2021
Keep it coming bro.....

Blood dey hooooot........
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2021
Dodo be Killin' dem Sha, por por por, and dem dey feel Sha...

Ashimerimerishi banku....

Gbe body eh...
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Haakeem(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
The guy no they use juju be that o,op next.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
damn. grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by preshman22: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Desmond Elliot is evil angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.