Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (51563 Views)

General Sani Abacha's Last Son Is Soooo Cute (photo) / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Egein(m): 1:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
OP, what does the first sentence in your write up mean?
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Westerville: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Breeze111:
Jess even me this matter over me, papa ijeoma won run mad. I they even pity am.

I go just give una the story how my client give me..

My name is papa ijeoma, I have three kids. A daughter and two son, the girl is the first. I Am just a road side mechanic managing life with my family though am normally busy so I do come back in the night.

For twelve years of marriage I have never had issue with my wife nor-suspected any mistrust or cheat. We have live very happy not until on Tuesday(2days back) when I came back from work very early and it was because she is hosting their women wing ex-co meeting in the house that day.

So when I came back she was in the kitchen as God would have it her fone was on the center table in parlour, the phone rang, it was on silence(but on vibration) so I was on call with one of my boys in the shop could not tell her to come and pick her call.

As soon as I drop my call I say to myself (this children have put their mother phone on silent again) not knowing she was the one that put it. I pick the phone to remove it from silent, I saw the miss call emma(I trust the wife wai I get for house die, so I no send) not up to 5second a message enter from this same emma via sms(you know android phone na them go pop up the sms untop for your screen).

I saw 'my world' sharply I open the sms and it was (my world you have been avoiding me why!! Have miss you lying beside me on my bed) immediately my eyes started turning me, my head began to hot like fire.

Sharply I enter watsap of which have never done before(though in my house we don't put security lock on phone my rules) I saw that same Emma again on WhatsApp message, I screw up-up and began to see message like hope you are taking care of my child Emma, because that is the name of my suppose last child.

So she name him after her ex-guy. I ran to her in the kitchen to confront her immediately she just knelt down and started crying uncontrollable and confessing that the last child is for her ex who came back from outside the country few years ago and started disturbing her. Have called her parent and my parent they say they we be coming by weekend.

She use advantage of me because she knew am a very quite person in nature.

Right now I just feel like dying don't know if I should divorce her quietly or forgive her, but she is claiming to be really sorry. (but Las-Las I love this woman die just don't know why she betray me like this).

Okafor's law in action
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Sunisonflex39(m): 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
I am not an expert..

Let the experts deliberate on

Matters at hand..

Meanwhile, can someone help me for small amount let me buy a carton of noodles here in Federal polytechnic NEKEDE..

Hunger is angry at us.
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by lkillbrokehoes: 1:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
If she is truly sorry, forgive her.
This life is too short to spend unhappy, since you love her this much forgive.
I can't believe a guy can type something like this, are you sure that you are sane at all? because you don't seem to be alright.

if you talk this kind thing for street, dem go use use do suya
angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by vibratingpenis: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Wahala for any guyman wey make woman him best friend....Them no dey tell person na....It's either you understand the video by yourself or you learn through the hard way...

Op,no too rush......But Afa,are you still calling her your wife or your ex-wife?
Maybe this is a lesson my creator is teaching me why I never marry cos I fit commit cos of this I swear to who created me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by grandstar(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Breeze111
These things should be hush-hush if you decide to keep your wife and the last born son.

People who know will give your marriage hell and show no respect to your wife, your adopted son, and lastly you.

Don't let it go beyond her parents and you. One problem may be her stupid ex who may give you trouble.

See wahala

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Egein(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Eyaa.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by bluefilm: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Breeze111:

My name is papa ijeoma, I have three kids. A daughter and two son, the girl is the first. I Am just a road side mechanic managing life with my family though am normally busy so I do come back in the night.

For twelve years of marriage I have never had issue with my wife nor-suspected any mistrust or cheat. We have live very happy not until on Tuesday(2days back) when I came back from work very early and it was because she is hosting their women wing ex-co meeting in the house that day.

So when I came back she was in the kitchen as God would have it her fone was on the center table in parlour, the phone rang, it was on silence(but on vibration) so I was on call with one of my boys in the shop could not tell her to come and pick her call.

As soon as I drop my call I say to myself (this children have put their mother phone on silent again) not knowing she was the one that put it. I pick the phone to remove it from silent, I saw the miss call emma(I trust the wife wai I get for house die, so I no send) not up to 5second a message enter from this same emma via sms(you know android phone na them go pop up the sms untop for your screen).

I saw 'my world' sharply I open the sms and it was (my world you have been avoiding me why!! Have miss you lying beside me on my bed) immediately my eyes started turning me, my head began to hot like fire.

Sharply I enter watsap of which have never done before(though in my house we don't put security lock on phone my rules) I saw that same Emma again on WhatsApp message, I screw up-up and began to see message like hope you are taking care of my child Emma, because that is the name of my suppose last child.

So she name him after her ex-guy. I ran to her in the kitchen to confront her immediately she just knelt down and started crying uncontrollable and confessing that the last child is for her ex who came back from outside the country few years ago and started disturbing her. Have called her parent and my parent they say they we be coming by weekend.

Right now I just feel like dying don't know if I should divorce her quietly or forgive her, but she is claiming to be really sorry. (but Las-Las I love this woman die just don't know why she betray me like this).

Paternity fraud is an UNFORGIVEABLE sin.

No amount of love can make it go away.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
lies

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Olarewaju89: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Honestly the future is olosho true true undecided
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sounds like a made up story. A roadside mechanic wouldn’t sound this way.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Mystery9(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
If you did not catch her, would she have called confessed, feel sorry and beg? Ask yourself sir.
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Pimine: 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
Aswearugaaad

To slap you dey hungry me.

To the OP: brother, you won't die okay? Be strong and divorce the wench, then GO test for STDs. You'll be alright.
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by vibratingpenis: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

No dey talk this kind thing especially when you are not the person, do you know the pains the dude is passing through?
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by greggng: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Breeze111:

If you love her die , then forgive her ...but she has to return that baby Emma from where she got it. The ex has to sign undertaken not to pregnant her again otherwise he go lose his life . Keep fucking her and loving her ....on a more serious note ...any woman tgat does this to me is gone ...no amount of pleading will save her. How does she want society to view me...I am a proud man I can't take it . The first advice na for you cos you say you love her die ...live the second advice for me before you blame me for chasing away woman Wey yu love die ....love my foot

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

did you say the "three" kids... even the one that aint biologically yours?!
It's Igbo tradition. So I heard.

Yes even the one not biologically his still belong to the one who paid the bride price.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by quota45: 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
ravensckar:
I was enjoying the fake story until it got to the part where the OP claimed his wife saved her lover's name as 'Emma'. This right here is a big fat lie! Also, a cheating woman will not put password or pattern on her phone? Haba! Abeg tell us another lie nau.

Even an amateur in the cheating business wouldn't even make such mistake. Talk less of someone who has cheated to the level of bearing a child for his lover. She would have stored that number with 'Mama Emma'.

Make una dey try put salt and maggi for this una fake story nau. It's too bland.

As fake as it sounds some men do not look in their spouses phones or messages. So once you believe you know his kind of person why hide what you feel will not be checked. It is that over confidence and law of karma that gets them bursted

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Mystery9(m): 1:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mystery9:
If you did not catch her, would she had confessed, feel sorry and beg? Ask yourself sir.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by FahBuLous: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Never ever trust a woman...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by LikeAking: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rubish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by kamaldin(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
The ball is in your court, so do as your mind follow you. Yorubas will say "T'oba ko iwaju si e, ko ta. T'oba ko eyin si e, ko ta. T'oba ku iwo ni kan, ko tun ironu ara re ro".

My candid advice!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Angelfrost(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
What kinda idiot sends such sensitive messages via text or Whatsapp?!! To a married person at that... Most Negroes are terribly stupid.

To the matter at hand... I won't say much, cos we can't keep saying the same thing over and over again...

If you suspect infidelity or something amiss in that relationship or marriage, it is more than likely true! Many years ago, I would have preached and extolled the need or virtue of Trust, but things and times have changed badly for the worst... So, fvck trust and investigate.

DNA testing of kids will likely get more common and cheap as years progress... Even believers and clergymen will start toeing the path too.

It's a shame... But, this is the reality of where we have gotten ourselves to. Pity!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Help2020: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Baba , how can you forgive an adulterous wife who wickedly concealed the knowledge of her illegitimate child from you ? This woman has committed too many atrocities to be forgiven , and it's best you divorce her and have your peace.

Apart from that , she has been sleeping around, and who knows if she's infected with STD. I just pray your other legitimate children are not psychologically scarred by their mother's unfaithfulness to you

See how you paint the woman like say you know her in person, lol..Op I believe Bible supports divorce on the ground of adultery. So if I was in your shoes I will jejely divorce her.Cause a cheat married woman can poison her husband oo.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Help2020: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
edochie12:
In my home town in anambra,any child born by a woman that was legally married belongs to the husband,no two ways about that,you can never come and claim a child born by a family woman,as for me I will divorce her and I will take the three kids.
Legally belongs to the man but biologically belongs to the real father.
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by koyyess: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Didn't bother reading beyond the first sentence.

Fake story.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by bakesntakes(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
This is why I'll never get married, once I agree terms (Legal) with you, you give me my child I settle you and you bleed off for life... I no fit de get hypertension ontop woman matter, never. Very useless lots.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by JasperVII(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
You're thinking of forgiving her... Be like the one she do you never reach

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Qurungu: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
edochie12:
In my home town in anambra,any child born by a woman that was legally married belongs to the husband,no two ways about that,you can never come and claim a child born by a family woman,as for me I will divorce her and I will take the three kids.

No be lie! Sorry for the biological father (he isn’t fit to be a dad imho).

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Sparkle777(f): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Truth is more than 40% of men raise kids not theirs, just as men abandoned women pregnant with their kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by bakesntakes(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Help2020:

Legally belongs to the man but biologically belongs to the real father.
Oga, nothing like that o... Na man wey give woman belle get pikin... The man for mo loosegaurd right from time

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by KingAzari: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Papa Ijeoma, Please Go And Do DNA Tests On The Other Children, So That You, Papa Ijeoma, Will Know, Confirm And Be Sure Whether You Are Still Qualified To Answer Papa Ijeoma.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.