Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (51541 Views)

General Sani Abacha's Last Son Is Soooo Cute (photo) / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by InfernoNig: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
bab22:
In all you've said what is then your advice to papa ijeoma

Read am well. See the line "This is undoubtedly a painful situation, so step softly and slowly".
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by McBrowny(f): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'll advise you forgive, marry and remain with her. It could be you on the other side, and she'll still forgive and keep you as hers. You too can do that.
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by eastOFwest(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Verysmart101:

Can anything ever be real to u? Even ur existence

Even your's too. Hang on a minute, supposing we are all living in matrix? shocked Supposing all this is not real? shocked Which means I can do anything I like because it's all not real. shocked

I'm going to chop my neighbour's head off cool
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Mydazz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
The story never finished sha, abeg yearn us update after the family meeting this weekend

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by bepositive11: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
OP, I just saw your post history. So you have a wife and a girlfriend? Nonsense! Please get out of here. How can you judge your wife like an innocent man when you're cheating on her behind her back. You both deserve each other. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by omanzo02: 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
edochie12:
In my home town in anambra,any child born by a woman that was legally married belongs to the husband,no two ways about that,you can never come and claim a child born by a family woman,as for me I will divorce her and I will take the three kids.

That's Nigeria family law, once the man recognise the child after birth and registered in his name, he has full legal claims over the child till s/he attained 18 years to decide.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
edochie12:
In my home town in anambra,any child born by a woman that was legally married belongs to the husband,no two ways about that,you can never come and claim a child born by a family woman,as for me I will divorce her and I will take the three kids.
in our culture an adulteress will dance naked in the market square hypocrites everywhere!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by redirect(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
IT SO PAINFUL

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by opecis: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
If she is truly sorry, forgive her.
This life is too short to spend unhappy, since you love her this much forgive.

This must be the EMMA

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by KennethEnyi(m): 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
And you’ve already wasted money in that child’s head o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided Guy,I swear if na for warri you take make this kind of statement,na small thing like these dey vex men dey pour fuel on people wey dey misyan like you........

Which kind mumu talk be this na undecided
I no be warri born but to lynch that guy dey hungry me.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by tonyson010(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Women with Ex.......Terrible.

A good often sleep with their EX , if the guy is around.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by airoport: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
You can't bear it, even if you try. Divorce her forthwith. What a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by pawesome(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
I need to hear Mama Ijeomas side of the story

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by chidiwar(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Emmanuel909090:

Where is this slowpoke from

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by snakova(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
E be like say na you be the Emma in question. Nansense. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by hardon1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
I don't believe this story, it's just someone trying to put his writing skills to test

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by 24brains(m): 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
InfernoNig:
Op I know say na you. still I will say what's on my mind now.

You (Papa Ijeoma) and I both know what that means. She didn't just cheat, but she trapped you (Papa Ijeoma) into a bad situation. Your (Papa Ijeoma) raising another guy’s kid. I don't think it gets worse than that or more humiliating.

No doubt you (Papa Ijeoma) will feel a sense of betrayal and a significant breach of trust.

This is undoubtedly a painful situation, so step softly and slowly.

PS: Fear women and fear who not fear women. #TheFutureIsFemale.

only the spirit has revealed this to you. The op is the one. He's my neighbour. Na the matter we dey settle hear since

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by 24brains(m): 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
McBrowny:
I'll advise you forgive, marry and remain with her. It could be you on the other side, and she'll still forgive and keep you as hers. You too can do that.
hmmm. Just imagine the eye op go take dey look him wife. Infidelity is a killer of marriage. Ask toto dicke

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by obynokoko: 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
There is no sin that cannot be forgiven.i advice you forgive her but put up a close watch on her and take care of all your children including the one from emma.he cannot claim ownership of that child since the baby was given birth to by your wife in your house
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Breeze111:
Jess even me this matter over me, papa ijeoma won run mad. I they even pity am.

I go just give una the story how my client give me..

My name is papa ijeoma, I have three kids. A daughter and two son, the girl is the first. I Am just a road side mechanic managing life with my family though am normally busy so I do come back in the night.

For twelve years of marriage I have never had issue with my wife nor-suspected any mistrust or cheat. We have live very happy not until on Tuesday(2days back) when I came back from work very early and it was because she is hosting their women wing ex-co meeting in the house that day.

So when I came back she was in the kitchen as God would have it her fone was on the center table in parlour, the phone rang, it was on silence(but on vibration) so I was on call with one of my boys in the shop could not tell her to come and pick her call.

As soon as I drop my call I say to myself (this children have put their mother phone on silent again) not knowing she was the one that put it. I pick the phone to remove it from silent, I saw the miss call emma(I trust the wife wai I get for house die, so I no send) not up to 5second a message enter from this same emma via sms(you know android phone na them go pop up the sms untop for your screen).

I saw 'my world' sharply I open the sms and it was (my world you have been avoiding me why!! Have miss you lying beside me on my bed) immediately my eyes started turning me, my head began to hot like fire.

Sharply I enter watsap of which have never done before(though in my house we don't put security lock on phone my rules) I saw that same Emma again on WhatsApp message, I screw up-up and began to see message like hope you are taking care of my child Emma, because that is the name of my suppose last child.

So she name him after her ex-guy. I ran to her in the kitchen to confront her immediately she just knelt down and started crying uncontrollable and confessing that the last child is for her ex who came back from outside the country few years ago and started disturbing her. Have called her parent and my parent they say they we be coming by weekend.

She use advantage of me because she knew am a very quite person in nature.

Right now I just feel like dying don't know if I should divorce her quietly or forgive her, but she is claiming to be really sorry. (but Las-Las I love this woman die just don't know why she betray me like this).

You no need advice oh. Dem no dey tell Man.

You said, you want die? When is the burial and where?

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Gfskw: 2:25am On Sep 11, 2021
Send her packing

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by sooperrescue(m): 3:17am On Sep 11, 2021
I have read some of the comments and I am shocked at the action of the woman. But if she is truly sorry, let her husband forgive her. For the young people planning to get married, marry a virgin and you will never have any ex terrorizing your wife. The only ground for divorce is fornication and not adultery. The woman was not a virgin when she was married and the man probably had sex with her when they were courting. The Bible is very clear about the punishment for non virgins on the day of marriage, they are harlots and they should be stoned to death. If the husband knew that she was not a virgin before marriage and he was okay with it, he can never divorce the wife for adultery

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by kolakolex: 3:35am On Sep 11, 2021
DSC7:
Nawa ooooooo.......

Well as for me you can do all you want but once i have climbed you, no room for excuses if you later cheat.....

I can forgive your past before we meet after then no stories......

Lastly i be that kind person wey be say once you cheat my instincts go tell me.....

I go just know say she cheated irrespective of how far or close she is,away from me. just common lie self,I dey know.
She was thinking I was diabolic bt na my instinct dey too sharp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Caseless: 3:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Breeze111, run a DNA test and divorce your wife after that.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by romunu(m): 5:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Your name is papa Ijeoma, ok, continue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by space9880: 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
I know you're the Emma in the story and you're a bad person bleeping another man's wife you're not different from BOMA don't worry dey will bleep your wife too
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Emmanuel909090: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
space9880:
I know you're the Emma in the story and you're a bad person bleeping another man's wife you're not different from BOMA don't worry dey will bleep your wife too

Abeg oh, i am not the Emma please, if you love her why cant you forgive her?

What are the attributes of love?
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Fynegal21: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Move on with your life or get a d.n.a test done some secrets are best hidden in the bowels
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by dbestuncle: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2021
If this story is true then I expect an update today on how the *family meeting ended*

Breeze111:
Jess even me this matter over me, papa ijeoma won run mad. I they even pity am.

I go just give una the story how my client give me..

My name is papa ijeoma, I have three kids. A daughter and two son, the girl is the first. I Am just a road side mechanic managing life with my family though am normally busy so I do come back in the night.

For twelve years of marriage I have never had issue with my wife nor-suspected any mistrust or cheat. We have live very happy not until on Tuesday(2days back) when I came back from work very early and it was because she is hosting their women wing ex-co meeting in the house that day.

So when I came back she was in the kitchen as God would have it her fone was on the center table in parlour, the phone rang, it was on silence(but on vibration) so I was on call with one of my boys in the shop could not tell her to come and pick her call.

As soon as I drop my call I say to myself (this children have put their mother phone on silent again) not knowing she was the one that put it. I pick the phone to remove it from silent, I saw the miss call emma(I trust the wife wai I get for house die, so I no send) not up to 5second a message enter from this same emma via sms(you know android phone na them go pop up the sms untop for your screen).

I saw 'my world' sharply I open the sms and it was (my world you have been avoiding me why!! Have miss you lying beside me on my bed) immediately my eyes started turning me, my head began to hot like fire.

Sharply I enter watsap of which have never done before(though in my house we don't put security lock on phone my rules) I saw that same Emma again on WhatsApp message, I screw up-up and began to see message like hope you are taking care of my child Emma, because that is the name of my suppose last child.

So she name him after her ex-guy. I ran to her in the kitchen to confront her immediately she just knelt down and started crying uncontrollable and confessing that the last child is for her ex who came back from outside the country few years ago and started disturbing her. Have called her parent and my parent they say they we be coming by weekend.

She use advantage of me because she knew am a very quite person in nature.

Right now I just feel like dying don't know if I should divorce her quietly or forgive her, but she is claiming to be really sorry. (but Las-Las I love this woman die just don't know why she betray me like this).
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by dbestuncle: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2021
The problem here is that she still loves the guy. She still connects with him via text n chats . She even named the child after him. Think kind of adulterer can kill her husband so let her go but it's his decision either to forgive or not.

Emmanuel909090:

Abeg oh, i am not the Emma please, if you love her why cant you forgive her?

What are the attributes of love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.