Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (51559 Views)

General Sani Abacha's Last Son Is Soooo Cute (photo) / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Lighthammer(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
If this story is real,then forgiving her is out of the question.
she is sorry bla bla
if the man did not find out that way,would the woman later confess?hell bleeping no
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Qpid5(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
If she is truly sorry, forgive her.
This life is too short to spend unhappy, since you love her this much forgive.
Forgive someone who kept such secret for many years? Someone who couldn't confess until she was caught? Never!! Wetin carry her go cheat wit her ex? She even have the guts to name the child after her ex, hmm. Fear women, Divorse is the best thing in this situation.
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lies lies lies ... you just want to trend op wink
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Newboss(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Shut the fûck, nigga. You no get client

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ammishaddai: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Help2020:

See how you paint the woman like say you know her in person, lol..Op I believe Bible supports divorce on the ground of adultery. So if I was in your shoes I will jejely divorce her.Cause a cheat married woman can poison her husband oo.
I read the narrative and I was sincerely touched. Some women should be killed for their unfaithfulness

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by NikAustine: 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Send the cheating wife away. Do a DNA test for all your kids..take the kids that belong to you. Move away from that environment.. like rent a house somewhere else or far.. change their school. Divorce the cheat and make sure she stays away from your children ...let's the kids stay with you so she won't infect them with her ashawo lifestyle. She can only have visiting right..at least 3 days a week 3 hours in between. This is how to punish a hoe

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Prechgold1180(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Breeze111:
Jess even me this matter over me, papa ijeoma won run mad. I they even pity am.

I go just give una the story how my client give me..

My name is papa ijeoma, I have three kids. A daughter and two son, the girl is the first. I Am just a road side mechanic managing life with my family though am normally busy so I do come back in the night.

For twelve years of marriage I have never had issue with my wife nor-suspected any mistrust or cheat. We have live very happy not until on Tuesday(2days back) when I came back from work very early and it was because she is hosting their women wing ex-co meeting in the house that day.

So when I came back she was in the kitchen as God would have it her fone was on the center table in parlour, the phone rang, it was on silence(but on vibration) so I was on call with one of my boys in the shop could not tell her to come and pick her call.

As soon as I drop my call I say to myself (this children have put their mother phone on silent again) not knowing she was the one that put it. I pick the phone to remove it from silent, I saw the miss call emma(I trust the wife wai I get for house die, so I no send) not up to 5second a message enter from this same emma via sms(you know android phone na them go pop up the sms untop for your screen).

I saw 'my world' sharply I open the sms and it was (my world you have been avoiding me why!! Have miss you lying beside me on my bed) immediately my eyes started turning me, my head began to hot like fire.

Sharply I enter watsap of which have never done before(though in my house we don't put security lock on phone my rules) I saw that same Emma again on WhatsApp message, I screw up-up and began to see message like hope you are taking care of my child Emma, because that is the name of my suppose last child.

So she name him after her ex-guy. I ran to her in the kitchen to confront her immediately she just knelt down and started crying uncontrollable and confessing that the last child is for her ex who came back from outside the country few years ago and started disturbing her. Have called her parent and my parent they say they we be coming by weekend.

She use advantage of me because she knew am a very quite person in nature.

Right now I just feel like dying don't know if I should divorce her quietly or forgive her, but she is claiming to be really sorry. (but Las-Las I love this woman die just don't know why she betray me like this).
papa Ijeoma the story is sad to think Emma dick slipped out at some point while digging mama ijeoma (your wife) and she helped him put it back inside she even screamed harder

So sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by IdJack(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
It is well

Sometimes, i don't know what these ladies think.

Anyways, check my signature if you need to grow your business and make plenty money

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Annie Idibia no do pass this one. Keep you problem off SM.

Wish you luck champ

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Starz825(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
its a shitty world
nothing new!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by VTJN(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Davash222:

I think you should be talking to Mama Ijeoma directly not People.
What about the guy sleeping with someone's wife Mr?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by VTJN(m): 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Qpid5:
Forgive someone who kept such secret for many years? Someone who couldn't confess until she was caught? Never!! Wetin carry her go cheat wit her ex? She even have the guts to name the child after her ex, hmm. Fear women, Divorse is the best thing in this situation.
But he said he love her die. Didn't you saw it? Did you know what it takes loving someone die the way he claimed?

This isn't about you nor me. It's about the Op and he did claimed he love her die
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Richieniit: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
Breeze111:

My name is papa ijeoma, I have three kids. A daughter and two son, the girl is the first. I Am just a road side mechanic managing life with my family though am normally busy so I do come back in the night.

For twelve years of marriage I have never had issue with my wife nor-suspected any mistrust or cheat. We have live very happy not until on Tuesday(2days back) when I came back from work very early and it was because she is hosting their women wing ex-co meeting in the house that day.

So when I came back she was in the kitchen as God would have it her fone was on the center table in parlour, the phone rang, it was on silence(but on vibration) so I was on call with one of my boys in the shop could not tell her to come and pick her call.

As soon as I drop my call I say to myself (this children have put their mother phone on silent again) not knowing she was the one that put it. I pick the phone to remove it from silent, I saw the miss call emma(I trust the wife wai I get for house die, so I no send) not up to 5second a message enter from this same emma via sms(you know android phone na them go pop up the sms untop for your screen).

I saw 'my world' sharply I open the sms and it was (my world you have been avoiding me why!! Have miss you lying beside me on my bed) immediately my eyes started turning me, my head began to hot like fire.

Sharply I enter watsap of which have never done before(though in my house we don't put security lock on phone my rules) I saw that same Emma again on WhatsApp message, I screw up-up and began to see message like hope you are taking care of my child Emma, because that is the name of my suppose last child.

So she name him after her ex-guy. I ran to her in the kitchen to confront her immediately she just knelt down and started crying uncontrollable and confessing that the last child is for her ex who came back from outside the country few years ago and started disturbing her. Have called her parent and my parent they say they we be coming by weekend.

Right now I just feel like dying don't know if I should divorce her quietly or forgive her, but she is claiming to be really sorry. (but Las-Las I love this woman die just don't know why she betray me like this).

Advise to all NLANDERS; If you like don't check ur partner's phone.. your name go be sorry soonest.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Miket4real: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin Papa Ijeoma
InfernoNig:
Op I know say na you. still I will say what's on my mind now.

You (Papa Ijeoma) and I both know what that means. She didn't just cheat, but she trapped you (Papa Ijeoma) into a bad situation. Your (Papa Ijeoma) raising another guy’s kid. I don't think it gets worse than that or more humiliating.

No doubt you (Papa Ijeoma) will feel a sense of betrayal and a significant breach of trust.

This is undoubtedly a painful situation, so step softly and slowly.

PS: Fear women and fear who not fear women. #TheFutureIsFemale.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by spiceadole: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Baba , how can you forgive an adulterous wife who wickedly concealed the knowledge of her illegitimate child from you ? This woman has committed too many atrocities to be forgiven , and it's best you divorce her and have your peace.

Apart from that , she has been sleeping around, and who knows if she's infected with STD. I just pray your other legitimate children are not psychologically scarred by their mother's unfaithfulness to you

The answer to your question is.. He is broke.. just a road side mechanic.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by LadyExcellency: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
I can authoritatively tell you that most unmarried men who just commented will still marry a cheating woman and wouldn't do anything when cheated.

Resolve your family issues with your wife and move on.

From the story, your wife isn't that bad as it seems. Remember, it was her Ex. Okafor's law set in and the man was using blackmail to keep her close when your wife was avoiding her. The temptations are over, the blackmail is ended and your wife is free

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by RillJ(m): 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dear God,

If my wife ever cheat on me, please let me know in any way an by any means feasible.

Nothing is more sickening than a cheating wife.

A wife who goes back to her ex, openly or discreetly may easily kill the so called husband.

Papa Ijeoma, do what will make you in the long run to be at peace with yourself and your children.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by nuruajao: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
You are a lucky man just thank your God,.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Blackdisciple(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
She has been cheating on you till she bang outside without protection.

And yet the women says men cheat more.

Because I know say the marriage don finish as I reach the kitchen to confront her immediately she starts crying and want to apologize na HOT slap for face she go collect then walk out of her that's the end .

Women loves sex more than men , that's why any slightest opportunity you get with them f@ck the hell out of her, in the kitchen, sitting room , bathroom, toilet, hall way anywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Verysmart101: 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
eastOFwest:

Absolutely ridiculously FAKE story.

No be only Papa Ijeoma. What about Papa Mgbeke?

Can anything ever be real to u? Even ur existence
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by slim147(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
I stopped reading as soon as I saw ‘ex’ . So obviously, she wasn’t a virgin when you married her . she had an ex fucker before you married her . So what the Bleep did you expect . You thought Okafor’s law have been abolished ?? Lmfao !!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Freelane33(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Quick dna to know if others are even yours , trust is a mugun not a maga
Breeze111:

I’m

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Spain007(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Breeze111:

Fake ......No be only Papa Ijeoma na Nedu wazobia

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ammishaddai: 1:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
[s]
spiceadole:

The answer to your question is.. He is broke.. just a road side mechanic.
[/s] Remove your stupidity from my mentions

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Mrsoft3(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Baba , how can you forgive an adulterous wife who wickedly concealed the knowledge of her illegitimate child from you ? This woman has committed too many atrocities to be forgiven , and it's best you divorce her and have your peace.

Apart from that , she has been sleeping around, and who knows if she's infected with STD. I just pray your other legitimate children are not psychologically scarred by their mother's unfaithfulness to you

Well you sound right,but let me ask you what will Jesus do in this situation?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ammishaddai: 2:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mrsoft3:

Well you sound right,but let me ask you what will Jesus do in this situation?
Jesus said a man may divorce his wife on the basis of sexual immorality ,so my advice is still scriptural

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by sukar886: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fear woman

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Mrsoft3(m): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Jesus said a man may divorce his wife on the basis of sexual immorality ,so my advice is still scriptural

[b][/b] May

I condem what this lady did, it's not good at all. There is a connection btw love and forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ammishaddai: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Mrsoft3:

[b][/b] May

I condem what this lady did, it's not good at all. There is a connection btw love and forgiveness.

Even God has a threshold for forgiveness, and it's called Hell fire . This woman was seeing her lover behind her husband's trust. To add insult to injury , she had a child for her lover and her husband was probably the one settling the bulk of the child's expenses. If God had not exposed her, the situation would have continued.

Let us call a spade a spade here. Because the way I see it, she is wicked beyond all forms of forgiveness

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sounds like fiction, but if na me, I no go even talk anything.

I will just go see one baba sharp sharp lace the woman with magun, come travel the following day for a week.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by omooba969(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Forgive her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by luminouz(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.