Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (51561 Views)

General Sani Abacha's Last Son Is Soooo Cute (photo) / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by TWLifestyle: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
These stories always make me so happy . Men are polygamous by nature looooooooooooool they are now learning that women too are polygamous by nature .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Goodyness:
Sounds like a made up story. A roadside mechanic wouldn’t sound this way.
a shop at the side of the road is a road side shop same applies to a workshop

It does not necessarily mean the mechanic is an illiterate

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Breeze111:
Jess even me this matter over me, papa ijeoma won run mad. I they even pity am.

I go just give una the story how my client give me..

My name is papa ijeoma, I have three kids. A daughter and two son, the girl is the first. I Am just a road side mechanic managing life with my family though am normally busy so I do come back in the night.

For twelve years of marriage I have never had issue with my wife nor-suspected any mistrust or cheat. We have live very happy not until on Tuesday(2days back) when I came back from work very early and it was because she is hosting their women wing ex-co meeting in the house that day.

So when I came back she was in the kitchen as God would have it her fone was on the center table in parlour, the phone rang, it was on silence(but on vibration) so I was on call with one of my boys in the shop could not tell her to come and pick her call.

As soon as I drop my call I say to myself (this children have put their mother phone on silent again) not knowing she was the one that put it. I pick the phone to remove it from silent, I saw the miss call emma(I trust the wife wai I get for house die, so I no send) not up to 5second a message enter from this same emma via sms(you know android phone na them go pop up the sms untop for your screen).

I saw 'my world' sharply I open the sms and it was (my world you have been avoiding me why!! Have miss you lying beside me on my bed) immediately my eyes started turning me, my head began to hot like fire.

Sharply I enter watsap of which have never done before(though in my house we don't put security lock on phone my rules) I saw that same Emma again on WhatsApp message, I screw up-up and began to see message like hope you are taking care of my child Emma, because that is the name of my suppose last child.

So she name him after her ex-guy. I ran to her in the kitchen to confront her immediately she just knelt down and started crying uncontrollable and confessing that the last child is for her ex who came back from outside the country few years ago and started disturbing her. Have called her parent and my parent they say they we be coming by weekend.

She use advantage of me because she knew am a very quite person in nature.

Right now I just feel like dying don't know if I should divorce her quietly or forgive her, but she is claiming to be really sorry. (but Las-Las I love this woman die just don't know why she betray me like this).
Chai! This is terrible! These ladies of nowadays; I just don't understand. And I am searching already; may God deliver us from this "V" species.. Divorce her if you can't endure it; it's a shame to your kind of human being. They always hurt us because we don't act like bad guys..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ladycewhy:
It's Igbo tradition. So I heard.

Yes even the one not biologically his still belong to the one who paid the bride price.
mama ijeoma

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Love her more undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Maghan37: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
@Sonnobax15, there are a lot of terrible women out there and there are a few good ones that can be your best friend. In a nutshell what I am trying to say is there are still good fruits on the tree just be careful about plugging the right one.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Breeze111(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
If u hav bin following my trend I don't post story of me but stories of my client who are victims of such circumstance and their story are real because I meet with them face to face and get their stories before posting, I don't post fake stories....(that was yl I say this one over me I they even pity papa ijeoma)
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
ume1000:
mama ijeoma
I am not even igbo.

I see the knock out I gave you last time really pepper you for you not to even notice my comment is in third party statement or you nor go school reach there? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I am not even igbo.

I see the knock out I gave you last time really pepper you not to even notice my comment is in third party statement or you nor go school reach there? undecided
are you so embarrassed of your atrocities that you deny your origin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
ume1000:
are you so embarrassed of your atrocities that you deny your origin

stop your stupidity,it's beginning to ooz through my phone screen. undecided

Go and find out more about what it means to speak in third party and stop trying to be clever by half.

And by the way, I am from the south south ,fool.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ladycewhy:

Go and find out more about what it means to speak in third party and stop trying to be clever by half.

don't you dare bring your disgraceful self to my beloved south south

Really !!!

of all the lies you could think of you choose south south

Which core southerner would birth an abomination like u

Don't you ever with that acursed (lip ,hand or whatever disgusting part of you ) dare write or suggest the south south word

You've been warned

South south kill you dia
Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
ume1000:
don't you dare bring your disgraceful self to my beloved south south

Really of all the lies you could think of you choose south south

Which core southerner would birth an abomination like u

Don't you ever with that acursed (lip ,hand or whatever disgusting part of you ) dare write or suggest the south south word

You've been warned

South south kill you dia

lightening strike you there!, see this one, who know you? See your halitosis infested mouth like " my beloved south south".

A vile creature from a cursed womb wants to point fingers. Your ancestors both from your father and mother's side are the real abominations for starting a bloodline that end up producing you. Spits!

And by the way, if me being from the South south troubles your soul ,why not go and die grin grin grin and spare us of your misery.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by amadiwati(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Life happens. You are lucky you saw this on time.
The normal reaction is to end the marriage and file for divorce. But Think well. Think very well. Before you decide. And whatever you choose to do is absolutely fine

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ladycewhy:
lightening strike you there!, see this one, who know you? See your halitosis infested mouth like " my beloved south south".

A vile creature from a cursed womb wants to point fingers. Your ancestors both from your father and mother's side are the real abominations for starting a bloodline that end up producing you. Spits!

You've been warned

You can say you can write whatever you want to conceal your disgusting junkie /incest lifestyle but do not ever reapeat the world south south

I would not tolerate such a disgusting impersonation

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ladycewhy:

You've been warned

You you can write whatever you want to conceal your disgusting junkie /incest lifestyle but do not ever reapeat the world south south

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=ume1000 post=105683487][/quote]Go and die if it troubles you that much grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
ume1000:

You've been warned

You you can write whatever you want to conceal your disgusting junkie /incest lifestyle but do not ever reapeat the world south south

I am from the south south.

Kill ya self tongue tongue.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by tonyashburton: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jesus said forgive others even as your Father in heaven forgives your own sins.Just send a message to Emma that he has NO rights over the boy and that if he continues to contact your wife,he will be sorry.
Let bygones be bygones for the boy's sake.
If you have read things fall apart,recall when Okonkwo was given custody of the son of a conquered settlement to raise.He raised the boy and the boy was even more of a son to Okonkwo than his own son Nwafor who Okonkwo had a strained relationship with.
However the oracle decided that the boy had to die and despite a warning from his best friend not to have a hand in his adopted son's death,Okwonko struck the boy down himself to show how macho he was and that was the beginning of his tragic end.
Do not let Emma suffer for the mistakes of his mother.Think of the other children before doing anything rash.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Lamasta(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Athemisia:

Big OYo... To avoid more depression just let her go...

For her to have sex not once not twice then became pregnant and even have the gut to name the child the name of her side-guy, it says alot.... That woman is strongly and madly in love with that guy "Emma" no sympathy. She must go...

We the elders have spoken...
We the committee of youths endorse it cool no room for cheater in our communities grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ladycewhy:

And by the way, if me being from the South south troubles your soul ,why not go and die grin grin grin and spare us of your misery.

forgive my presumption

Perhaps you mean south south of borno

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
ume1000:
forgive my presumption

Perhaps you mean south south of borno
mteeeew, guy go and die if it bothers you that much.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ladycewhy:
I am from the south south.

Kill ya self tongue tongue.
you still they talk am

Did you know most narialand member picture you as a bobrisky kind of person

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
ume1000:
you still they talk am

Did you know most narialand member picture you as a bobrisky kind of person

yenyenyen

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Go kill ya self.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ladycewhy:
mteeeew, guy go and die if it bothers you that much.

What bothers me is actually the guts it took for such an impersonation

You must be suffering from such gigantic inferiority complex to publicly disown your root

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
ume1000:
or to kill u

She can't, because if anything happens she will held responsible. Nah when them never catch am she fit plan am. That's why I will let both families know.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
ume1000:

What bothers me is actually the guts it took for such an impersonation

You must be suffering from such gigantic inferiority complex to publicly disown your root
lol.

I am not like your ancestors that were taken as slaves and later settled in the south south, all of una come dey claim south south. grin grin grin grin.

Na we be the real pure bloodline. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ladycewhy:
lol.

I am not like your ancestors that were taken as slaves and later settled in the south south, all of una come dey claim south south. grin grin grin grin.

Na we be the real pure bloodline. tongue

No use arguing with u

Saying you are from a place does not necessarily mean you are from there

Beside we are in the Cyber age where incest, junkies can claim to be anything or anyone

Las Las we both know where u are from

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
ume1000:

No use arguing with u

Saying you are from a place does not necessarily mean you are from there

Beside we are in the Cyber age where incest, junkies can claim to be anything or anyone

Las Las we both know where u are from

Go and die tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by ume1000: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Go and die tongue tongue tongue
you are disgusting person

You do know that

don't you?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Athemisia: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamasta:

We the committee of youths endorse it cool no room for cheater in our communities grin
Gbamabsolutely!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by Ladycewhy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
ume1000:
you are disgusting person

You do know that

don't you?
Sue me tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine by bab22: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
InfernoNig:
Op I know say na you. still I will say what's on my mind now.

You (Papa Ijeoma) and I both know what that means. She didn't just cheat, but she trapped you (Papa Ijeoma) into a bad situation. Your (Papa Ijeoma) raising another guy’s kid. I don't think it gets worse than that or more humiliating.

No doubt you (Papa Ijeoma) will feel a sense of betrayal and a significant breach of trust.

This is undoubtedly a painful situation, so step softly and slowly.

PS: Fear women and fear who not fear women. #TheFutureIsFemale.

In all you've said what is then your advice to papa ijeoma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.