Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help (37725 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me / I Caught My Housemaid Sexually Assaulting My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Yankiss(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Has her dressing changed? Some ladies once they get married let their guards down. If she is one. Encourage her to remain sexy and competitive. Wear good perfume and take good care of herself.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by DannyG8(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
You don't want to lose your marriage and you done see your wife sexually attractive again
You village people done finish the work anyway

Sit down reflect on those things you like or love about her that make you fall in love with her in the first place consider those things and work on it

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Depressed101: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
isaacology3000:
I and my wife met through her senior sister who happens to be my friend and also my toaster.

I ended up falling in love with my wife through her sister who claims we can't date because we're of age bracket.

We courts for 6 years before getting married to her and blessed with a beautiful daughter.

Lately I don't find her attractive to me anymore. She's the one begging for sex before I consider her once or twice in a month.
Please nairalanders, I need advice what could cause it and what should I do because I don't want to loose my marriage.
no let this girl go outside go look for sex...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by sylve11: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
isaacology3000:
I and my wife met through her senior sister who happens to be my friend and also my toaster.

I ended up falling in love with my wife through her sister who claims we can't date because we're of age bracket.

We courts for 6 years before getting married to her and blessed with a beautiful daughter.

Lately I don't find her attractive to me anymore. She's the one begging for sex before I consider her once or twice in a month.
Please nairalanders, I need advice what could cause it and what should I do because I don't want to loose my marriage.

Your wife once made fun of your sexual prowess.

Wetin I sabi? undecided cool
Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by DannyG8(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
ahnie:

Save your breathe...he has already gone outside.
how did you know that
Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Passionate1(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
I no understand some men !
Even when my ex dey give me stress, I dey pound her toto almost every day. . .

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by smailon: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
A full grown married man would know that sex is an obligation. A duty you must perform to your partner because you are married to him/her. All these therapeutic talks are bullcrap. Goan perform your duties man and stop simping about

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by olatdove: 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Them force you married her, you don finished her before take her home now you are complaining, abeg pack your load for one side corner

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by kingsmerit: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
The man here is telling you that mentally he no longer finds his wife attractive. Obviously, he is mentally stressed and in need of help finding his MOJO again. undecided

Asking him to go see a therapist is what I would anyone who is struggling with stressor. Why you think that will confuse him, I don't understand. undecided
I agree with you totally.
Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Manshot1: 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
The Pusssy don tire you I think. It is a normal for most married Men but they can't say the truth. This nigga here is saying the truth. My married friends complain the same too but they dare not say it out in public.

Sleeping with one same woman for years. Una no dey tire you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Juban(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Certain things are not to be said. You have married for better for worst. Don't complain, do your job. This you must do. Close your eyes, use any imagination best for you and give her what she wants. That the difference between successful marriage and broken marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by olabrinks(f): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Most times im tired of being around my husband, but You have to suck it up and learn how to live with them. See them more like a friend.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Frales6(f): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
When to nack outside don dey hungry some people, dem go just begin find reason. I'll chook mouth for this matter later

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by McOluOmo: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's not easy to stay with someone for the rest of your life under same roof.... Kudos to my parents

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Share

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by bekpo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
isaacology3000:

Make ur wife attractive, it's in ur hands to so do. Buy her perfumes, creams n artificial hair. Buy her clothes (sexy ones) and stop nagging n making her nagging. Avoid doing to her those things that makes her unattractive. And always b romantic. Stop seeing another woman. Have heart to heart conversation with ur wife, get close to her n dont always miss her, do so many things together n b happy together. Rekindle that flame of love again as u guys met for d first time. Guy, it's in ur hands. Thank me later, goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by alizma: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
isaacology3000:

Before your partner becomes less attractive, there are some turn off that she out on that drive you away from getting closer, try to identify those things( you may call it things you dislike about her), once you identify those things, sit her down and discuss them with her to improve in those areas.
One common thing among those turn off is usually the sagging part of the body followed by dressing then the facial look.
On your own part, try to see your wife as your first daughter that need not be thrown away but loved, cherished and corrected with love when the need arises.

On your

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by chineduuf: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Take burantasi everyday after work before you go house. You will have no choice. You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Flytime: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Abujason: 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
isaacology3000:

I’m 100% sure you don dey chop ogbono and egusi soup together. That’s always the case.
Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Starz825(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
isaacology3000:

oga he dey happen to every man wey you dey see for road...but every man dey manage him wife...
sincerely speaking a lot of men out there are tired of having sex with their wives (same woman) but they dont have a choice, those who couldnt endure went out to get themselves side chick, after or during the experience of having a side chick some were lucky, some werent lucky as some became miserable and died in the process....
so your marital challenge is not a problem....na normal thing... just chil and spice up your sex life with her....tell her to put on sexy lingeries shit for you at night.....

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by obynokoko: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
What don't you find attractive about her,is her breast sagged or what.bro is like you are attracted to another babe outside.bro be careful so that you don't spoil your marriage with infidelity.package your wife and manage her the way she is.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by ogatboy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
It probably means you guys don't spend time doing fun things together. You guys should try to re date yourself without putting to much focus on the sex. Get intimate and maybe the sexual appetite would re surface.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Kayodeblaze(m): 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Then make her look attractive, I'm sure she was attractive when you first met her then! Turn her to your own definition of attractive...take her to the gym, buy some booty oil, just do whatever it takes to make her look attractive instead of you looking elsewhere. That girl you see that's attractive outside,build your wife to that taste. By the way! That's an insult to her personality �

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by weyreypey: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
isaacology3000:

Please nairalanders, I need .advice what could cause it and what should I do because I don't want to loose my marriage.
It happened to nurey. Talk to him about it
Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Blackdisciple(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmmm ...
Bros this na serious matter oooo , if it continues later time you will not love her again and that's the worst part of it because she will be trumatized and that gives chance for both of you cheating on eachother , you know what I mean by cheating on eachother ( broken home ) loading God forbid.

Talk to your Dad of any older person in the family then maybe coach her on some certain things me sef don't know what you need to coach her on.

Good luck bro.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by bigtt76(f): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
After you don chop clean mouth, food nor sweet again angry ...make her sexually attractive as much as you desire undecided

As you lay your bed, so you lie kiss

isaacology3000:

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by greatiyk4u(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
ahnie:
In every match there's always a reserved bench and it consists of two or 3 players.

It's always the prayers of the main player not to be changed or injured during the game,but some coaches would still change them.

Op I greet you sir!

Baddo
Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Lokojatoofar: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Your own is good. I know someone whose husband lost it days after marriage. He would run to his office at night instead of spending it with his new bride.
Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Newboss(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Get another bîtch to be fûcking or divorce your current bîtch
Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Jeffy1206(m): 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
You can't just wake up one day and not find ur wife unactractive, there must be sumtin she is doing that you don't like... Find it then you will have a solution to ur problem.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Wife Sexually Attractive. Please Help by Passionate1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
6 weeks! Dis na wickedness and foolishness. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / My Ex Wife Wants To Kill My Pregnant Girlfriend / What Is Wrong With My Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.