Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! (3241 Views)

Can A PAGAN Go To Heaven? / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Daddy Freeze: Celebrating Christmas, Is Celebrating A Pagan God's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Kobojunkiee: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
it. All. Falls. Under. The. Umbrella. Of. Love ...

You get?

Jesus Christ! Common dude! Catch up!

Without love everything falls apart
You get .. I agree with you on the fact that it more than only love but... Love is the glue that holds them stAnding ... If you don't get it I will just have to settle. But hey I get your point and it's very valid. Nice one.
No it does not. undecided

* Holiness/Perfection does not fall under Love.
* Faith does not fall under Love
* Truth does not Fall under Love
* Righteousness does not Fall under Love..
* Understanding does not fall under Love.
* Eternal life does not fall under Love
God is Love and He is also all of the others. Attempting to reduce the other aspects of God so you can uplift that which you prefer is against God. undecided

There is no without Love or without Truth or without.... God is everything and He is the glue.. not Love. So, when God speaks His Truth , you are expected to submit to and obey it. Not twist it to fit your idea of what it instead. Pay attention to Him rather than try to force Him to conform to your own standard. undecided
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
No it does not. undecided

* Holiness/Perfection does not fall under Love.
* Faith does not fall under Love
* Truth does not Fall under Love
* Righteousness does not Fall under Love..
* Understanding does not fall under Love.
* Eternal life does not fall under Love
God is Love and He is also all of the others. Attempting to reduce the other aspects of God so you can uplift that which you prefer is against God. undecided

There is no without Love or without Truth or without.... God is everything and He is the glue.. not Love. So, when God speaks His Truth , you are expected to submit to and obey it. Not twist it to fit your idea of what it instead. Pay attention to Him rather than try to force Him to conform to your own standard. undecided
ok ... the Almighty is love. But yeah you are right .. to the degree that you so prescribe. I don't challenge your assertions.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Kobojunkiee: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
ok ... the Almighty is love. But yeah you are right .. to the degree that you so prescribe. I don't challenge your assertions.
I say you go back to the Gospels to learn the Truth of Jesus Christ so you can begin even now living in continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments.. the work we are called to do by Him. undecided

Note that I am not preaching any one else's Truth to you but His very own Teachings and commandments so you can forge a stronger bond and relationship and also learn to identify the lies when they come at you. undecided
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I say you go back to the Gospels to learn the Truth of Jesus Christ so you can begin even now living in continual submission to and obedience of His teachings and commandments.. the work we are called to do by Him. undecided

Note that I am not preaching any one else's Truth to you but His very own Teachings and commandments so you can forge a stronger bond and relationship and also learn to identify the lies when they come at you. undecided
well ok. grin I hear you. Loud and clear. Even if I have my thought on the matter but I hear you .. whatever message you were led to communicate.. I get it.

I will take your advice and study the teachings of Jesus to be able to tell what voices I hear .. I hope I am right ? If I am not please let me understand more ... I guess I was using a hardened heart but now I will listen ... please go ahead.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Kobojunkiee: 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
well ok. grin I hear you. Loud and clear. Even if I have my thought on the matter but I hear you .. whatever message you were led to communicate.. I get it.

I will take your advice and study the teachings of Jesus to be able to tell what voices I hear .. I hope I am right ? If I am not please let me understand more ... I guess I was using a hardened heart but now I will listen ... please go ahead.
STUDY you say? undecided

Well, as it turns out, the only way to gain understanding of the Truth is, not through studying but by using of the understanding you already have of Him - doing of what He said. undecided

So rather than study, may I suggest instead that you read through the Gospels, as if you were reading a novel, and paying attention to do as you read what you comprehend Jesus Christ commands that His followers do. undecided
10 The followers came to Jesus and asked, “Why do you use these stories to teach the people?”
11 Jesus answered, “Only you can know the secret truths about God’s kingdom. Those other people cannot know these secret truths.
12 The people who have some understanding will be given more. And they will have even more than they need. But those who do not have much understanding will lose even the little understanding that they have.
13 This is why I use these stories to teach the people: They see, but they don’t really see. They hear, but they don’t really hear or understand.
14 So they show that what Isaiah said about them is true:

‘You people will listen and listen,
but you will not understand.
You will look and look,
but you will not really see.
15 Yes, the minds of these people are now closed.
They have ears, but they don’t listen.
They have eyes, but they refuse to see.
If their minds were not closed,
they might see with their eyes;
they might hear with their ears;
they might understand with their minds.
Then they might turn back to me and be healed.’

16 But God has blessed you. You understand what you see with your eyes. And you understand what you hear with your ears.
17 I can assure you, many prophets and godly people wanted to see what you now see. But they did not see it. And many prophets and godly people wanted to hear what you now hear. But they did not hear it - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17
As the above states, the more you use even the basic understanding you already have , the more understanding will automagically be given you. undecided

As it turns out, this is the same teaching as that taught by Jesus Christ using the parable of the Ten Talents in Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 which basically states to recieve more of anything that has to to with the Kingdom of God - Love, forgiveness, understanding, Truth, Faith etc., you have to use what you have..
29 Everyone who uses what they have will get more. They will have much more than they need. But people who do not use what they have will have everything taken away from them. - Matthew 25 vs 29
undecided
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Broveens42(m): 8:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
it. All. Falls. Under. The. Umbrella. Of. Love ...

You get?

Jesus Christ! Common dude! Catch up!

Without love everything falls apart
You get .. I agree with you on the fact that it more than only love but... Love is the glue that holds them stAnding ... If you don't get it I will just have to settle. But hey I get your point and it's very valid. Nice one.

The problem with nija christians is that they inherited an abstract religion that's why they can't even understand what yeshua said..
Love. But u see them trying to add up so many unimaginable things to sound 'intelifoolish'

I mean what's so difficult with this charge;
"Do unto others what you will have them do to you"

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Kobojunkiee: 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Broveens42:

The problem with nija christians is that they inherited an abstract religion that's why they can't even understand what yeshua said..
Love. But u see them trying to add up so many unimaginable things to sound 'intelifoolish'

I mean what's so difficult with this charge;
"Do unto others what you will have them do to you"
Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law, am agreement promised by God through His prophets with which to bless the nations of the world with.- Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 - the Law in the Kingdom of God. undecided

The Old Covenant Law of Moses is instead God's agreement with those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins, as Law for living in the land of Canaaan - Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 undecided
12 “Do for others what you would want them to do for you. This is the meaning of the Law of Moses and the teaching of the prophets. - Matthew 7 vs 12
So, as you can see in the verse above, Jesus Christ said that in reference to the Old Law which He came to fulfill, not teach you to follow. undecided

*Always pay attention to context when reading from the Bible, even from the Gospel of the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by hupernikao: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
hmm I have tried to.. but you seem to be he'll bent on proving a point that you fail to open your eyes when you read .. Sir, go and read through the thread, I explained it somewhere to someone.

Like I have always said, I am not interested in converting anyone ... I only share my beliefs.

You know what let me still try to explain. They are both of pagan origin yes. But father means father... and God is the name the pagans call their deity. If you call "God", baba, pop,papa,daddy,uba, pa, anything related to father you are still saying father maybe differently but if you call Him, oluwa, chineke, and all the name we use, borrowed from the names we used to call the gods of old .. I think logically it is flawed.

Do you actually know the mean or origin of the word "God"?. Is like you are just typing it the way your revelation imagination is dealing with you.

The word God, never had origin in pagan deity. Go and check well. The word God transcend to what we refer to it today from usage and language just like the word father.

So, if your god is just a father to you and not god, why then do you worship him. Why the worship of your god. Isn't that pagan?
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by hupernikao: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Myer:

I think I understand the issue here.
Seems he's a new convert.

He is learning to build his new relationship with God.
However he is quick to come online to share his dealings.

What I can deduce from his dealing from this thread is simple. He is getting to see God as Father. Which is a good thing.

God is still God but also Lord and Father.
Getting to know God as Father is simply a measure of endearment.

Let's hope his newly found relationship grows in length, breath and height of Christlikeness.

Nice having you here though. Been a minute.

Bros, I hail o. Trust you are in perfect mind and health.

Great reading your texts again.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by hupernikao: 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordReed:

It's you who thinks a god is speaking to him who has the inflated ego.

Your god who only speaks in your head can't answer me so I am not holding my breath for an answer.

Sin is a concept that the snake oil of religion is designed to treat, no thanks.

Bro please can you explain your take on the concept of sin you mentioned.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Image123(m): 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Next thing na lizard go run pass your leg you go call am witch. LMFAO! Meanwhile tell your imaginary god to stop me from posting on Nairaland. LMFAO!

Comedian, why would God want to stop you from posting on a forum and yet give you a Christian mother, father, brother, sister, wife and daughter? Think reed. He'll allow you have oxygen, rain, sunshine, good job, health and then deny you from posting on nairaland.com. Your facepalm is iconic.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Image123(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordReed:

Where did you see Satan running around, in your dreams? LMFAO!

You seem pleased to do the run around for him these days, is pa getting old?
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Myer(m): 10:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
hupernikao:

Bros, I hail o. Trust you are in perfect mind and health.

Great reading your texts again.

I don't know about perfect but we thank God for good health of mind and health.

I would like to crave your indulgence if for a nanosecond on your opinion on hearing from God.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
STUDY you say? undecided

Well, as it turns out, the only way to gain understanding of the Truth is, not through studying but by using of the understanding you already have of Him - doing of what He said. undecided

So rather than study, may I suggest instead that you read through the Gospels, as if you were reading a novel, and paying attention to do as you read what you comprehend Jesus Christ commands that His followers do. undecided
As the above states, the more you use even the basic understanding you already have , the more understanding will automagically be given you. undecided

As it turns out, this is the same teaching as that taught by Jesus Christ using the parable of the Ten Talents in Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 which basically states to recieve more of anything that has to to with the Kingdom of God - Love, forgiveness, understanding, Truth, Faith etc., you have to use what you have..
undecided
ok I got thsyou message
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
hupernikao:

Do you actually know the mean or origin of the word "God"?. Is like you are just typing it the way your revelation imagination is dealing with you.

The word God, never had origin in pagan deity. Go and check well. The word God transcend to what we refer to it today from usage and language just like the word father.

So, if your god is just a father to you and not god, why then do you worship him. Why the worship of your god. Isn't that pagan?
ok.. Yeah you are right... super right. Yep ... gottcha padre!
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Kobojunkiee: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
ok I got thsyou message
I truly hope you honestly begin trusting in and obeying Jesus Christ so you can begin to experience what it means to live by the Word out of Adonai's own Mouth - His Law, Jesus Christ and Truth - Matthew 4 vs 4. undecided
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
I truly hope you honestly begin trusting in and obeying Jesus Christ so you can begin to experience what it means to live by the Word out of Adonai's own Mouth - His Law, Jesus Christ and Truth - Matthew 4 vs 4. undecided
yes Roger that... you are far too kind

grin.

Peace.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by hupernikao: 11:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
ok.. Yeah you are right... super right. Yep ... gottcha padre!

No, I am not seeking for rightness. I asked a question.

Do you worship a father or a god.
What do you worship, knowing the origin of the practice.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
hupernikao:

No, I am not seeking for rightness. I asked a question.

Do you worship a father or a god.
What do you worship, knowing the origin of the practice.
I done suffer o. Bros who send me message ... you are relentless gadammit!

I worship the Creator of all creations but I call Him father .... I will tell you something you won't believe too. I asked to see him and what I saw was confusing I can draw you a picture tho ... but let me say what I saw was a glowing baby like some kind of Crystal I couldn't see the face it was too bright, it was in a kind of Crystal liquid but everything was floating freely .. the baby turned to me very slowly like it was in a crib and I saw hands and legs two of each but the fingers were abit different tho All through my experience I felt a calm that I am now quite used to.

I know how ludacious it sounds but I will put it down in words as I know it ... there is way more than this and it started when I was a child ... about 7 years old ...
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by hupernikao: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
Myer:

I don't know about perfect but we thank God for good health of mind and health.

I would like to crave your indulgence if for a nanosecond on your opinion on hearing from God.

Great to know your state.

On hearing from God, as a starting point, the the very first point I will put forward is what the scripture teaching.

Ps 119:130. The entrance of thy word is light and understanding to the simple.

Also in another place, the psalmist states.

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and light unto my path.

Obviously, these texts showed us a simple way we are led by God. It's states that it's by his word. That means primarily no child of God lacks God's leading or hearing from him. It's a matter of the person"s choice.

Hence the very first way God speaks to us is via his Word. It's the first, and the primary and the most reliable way.

Until we see God's word as God's communication to us, we won't appreciate how much he says to us via the written word whenever we look at the word.

The written word are God's counsel, thoughts and instructions for our daily living.
If that's the primary way he leads us, then that's the primary way he wants us to hear from him

What this means is that, when I read the scriptures it must be seen as me talking to God and God talking to me. I must see it as if, if God is physically here with me, this that I am reading is the same he will communicate to me now. It must be that real to me.

Hence, we must first hear from his written word before, we can start speaking about audible or perception from our spirit because those are very subjective and must be tested by the written word.

So, how do I know I hear from God.
Whenever I read his word, that is him talking to me via the inspired writings. He is unveiling his thoughts to my thoughts in a written form.
His instructions in those writings are what he wants me to carry our and prosper in them.

It's also from this I will learn other options of hearing from him and how to judge those options so as not to be led astray.

So the primary way is the written word. A man who cannot study and see God and his plan for him from the written word cannot be trusted as hearing the spirit or voices or perceive God.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by hupernikao: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
I done suffer o. Bros who send me message ... you are relentless gadammit!

I worship the Creator of all creations but I call Him father .... I will tell you something you won't believe too. I asked to see him and what I saw was confusing I can draw you a picture tho ... but let me say what I saw was a glowing baby like some kind of Crystal I couldn't see the face it was too bright, it was in a kind of Crystal liquid but everything was floating freely .. the baby turned to me very slowly like it was in a crib and I saw hands and legs two of each but the fingers were abit different tho All through my experience I felt a calm that I am now quite used to.

I know how ludacious it sounds but I will put it down in words as I know it ... there is way more than this and it started when I was a child ... about 7 years old ...

Congrats Bro on seeing a baby. It may be your future child calling out for you to be fast. grin

Now if you worship your creator, don't you think that's a pagan practice. Worship is a pagan practice or you don't know? Why then do you relate with your creator the pagan way. Worship is for deity, firstly seen in pagan practice.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by LordReed(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
hupernikao:

Bro please can you explain your take on the concept of sin you mentioned.

In other to encourage behaviours they want the framers of a religion will call the behaviours they don't want sin and for Christianity in particular there is a cure for sin which only the religion of Christianity can provide. In actuality there is nothing like sin because the so called god giving the divine mandates doesn't exist. What does exist is harmful acts to your fellow human beings and your environment, not to a god.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Franzinni: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
hupernikao:

Congrats Bro on seeing a baby. It may be your future child calling out for you to be fast. grin

Now if you worship your creator, don't you think that's a pagan practice. Worship is a pagan practice or you don't know? Why then do you relate with your creator the pagan way. Worship is for deity, firstly seen in pagan practice.
you don't know how I worship tho ... so you lost the point there .... I done ready for you now. Haha

I don't practice any thing pagan ... that is why I refuse to follow what they are doing in the modern churches and rather I get close to my maker personally ... Most people that were close to Yahweh in the bible didn't need a bible
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Image123(m): 12:14am On Sep 11, 2021
LordReed:

In other to encourage behaviours they want the framers of a religion will call the behaviours they don't want sin and for Christianity in particular there is a cure for sin which only the religion of Christianity can provide. In actuality there is nothing like sin because the so called god giving the divine mandates doesn't exist. What does exist is harmful acts to your fellow human beings and your environment, not to a god.

Yet Jesus Christ cures sin thoroughly, freely and more efficiently than the billions of money and efforts spent on reform and correction facilities. The Bible's description and cure for these harmful acts is dead on spot on than all the papers professors have ever churned out. Keep deluding yourself.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by hupernikao: 12:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
you don't know how I worship tho ... so you lost the point there .... I done ready for you now. Haha

I don't practice any thing pagan ... that is why I refuse to follow what they are doing in the modern churches and rather I get close to my maker personally ... Most people that were close to Yahweh in the bible didn't need a bible

Always try to stay on point and avoid bringing your personal issues to the discussion.

You worship God. It doesn't have to be the pagan way but it is a pagan practice. Yet you do it. But refused to use the name God. Do you think it's about lexicon? The moment you worship, there is a deity. That's the origin. That deity is called god. You don't worship your father, or do you?

So, leave lexicon and the thought whispering to your imagination. If your imagination allows a worship, it's just playing on you to avoid using the name God, that's what you worship not the father.
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by hupernikao: 1:00am On Sep 11, 2021
LordReed:

But sin simply means to miss a mark. To deviate from instruction or standard. Don't you think that happens everyday, even you can sin against someone by deviating from a set of standard or rule set. That's the meaning of sin. It's meaning is beyond moral uprightness. So sin surely exist right?
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
Lately I have been seeking the face of father, the creator of creations, and men I am loving it. Why? Because He talks to me and it amazes me to realize how fortunate I am to be a beneficiary of His communion and grace.

Every morning when I wake I spend some time to have a chat with Him, and crack one or two jokes ... Just the regular father son stuff. You will be shocked what we talk about too ...anyways for sometime now, when I call Him God, I will hear Him say call me father ... when I say good morning lord I will hear him say call me father ... Hmmm

This morning after we had a brief chat, Father asked me to find out the meaning and origin of father and then I will understand ...

I was amazed when I looked it up but I didn't stop there ... I decided to look up the origin of the word God... and I was equally amazed

The word God is of pagan origin!
Same with a lot of names we call Him thinking we are referring to the Father.

People perish in ignorance ... I choose the light.

Didn't want to share this but He asked me to.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_(word)

Peace.

Please

Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
in other words the bible is speculating right?

You are obviously talking about the death of Judas.

Speculation is always done by a person giving his own judgement on an issue based on his own scantiness of evidence.

And the Bible did not do this, it gave you the report of 2 witnesses.

And reporting what a witness's testimony is not a speculation.

Franzinni:

Don't use cleverness and your ability to dance on the tip of a needle with words to scatter my head ...

I did no such thing, respectfully, you are the one who is now repeating and fighting for what you have been told (exactly as those Christ applicants who repeat what their teachers have told them.

Therefore, your eyes has been Tainted by your evil thoughts and THUS, YOU ARE BIASED AND SHOCKED THAT THERE IS A REASONABLE EXPLANATION OF THE CONTENTS OF THE BIBLE, WHICH YOU YOURSELF COULD NOT REASONABLY FIND ANY FAULT WITH.

BUT YOU HAD PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT IT HAD NO GOOD AND FIRM EXPLANATION, WHICH IS WHY YOU ARE NOW COMPLAINING.

Franzinni:

you just keep side stepping with ease.. the bible shouldn't contradict itself if it's the word of God and those who wrote it were inspired by God ...

Now you have moved to contradictions. The Bible has no contradiction worthy of any attention.

Franzinni:

I still have other passages with similar contradiction.

I know you will lay them down and I will address them to the best of my ability.

Franzinni:

And to be honest all I hear you say is... well the bible has said it all and that is final without you actually saying it..

Remember you are the one asking the questions while I supply the answer to those questions asked.

So you find that I completely believe the Bible and as you have honestly seen, you are not able to find any reasonable fault with my answer, even up to the level that you are in deed shocked that a reasonable answer can be provided.

Franzinni:

but like I said ... I was going to learn a thing or two .. and I have ..

Glad to have been of assistance.

Franzinni:

Now left for me to put it to practice ..and what I learnt is ... I need to study how to use words more effectively to the point where I will say something without saying anything because the internet never forgets ... that takes some mastery and I will set about getting myself up to speed. Besides It is good for business.

grin All you need is to speak The Truth.

Truth is self explanatory and does not need many words, which is the same thing you see in the Bible. It does not talk too much.

Franzinni:

But I don't agree with your point even tho I understand why you see it from that perspective.

grin I know what you are actually saying is "I can not believe that those questions could be answered such that I could not reasonably counter them, even when I sought a counter." grin

Now you learn why God says He has established His Truth Forever and why we sing.

It's so High you can never get over it.
It's so Low you can never get under it.
It's so Wide you can never get around it.
It's so Strong you can never through it.
grin

"On Christ the SOLID ROCK I stand, All other grounds is Sinking Sands, All other grounds is Sinking Sands" grin grin
Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:11am On Sep 11, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Next thing na lizard go run pass your leg you go call am witch. LMFAO! Meanwhile tell your imaginary god to stop me from posting on Nairaland. LMFAO!

grin As long as it is seen that you are truly the son of Evil and that you represent your father, Satan, the-evil ('D'evil)!

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:22am On Sep 11, 2021
Image123:

You seem pleased to do the run around for him these days, is pa getting old?

grin his pa is a very old snake but, a snake still. grin

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:27am On Sep 11, 2021
Image123:

Comedian, why would God want to stop you from posting on a forum and yet give you a Christian mother, father, brother, sister, wife and daughter? Think reed. He'll allow you have oxygen, rain, sunshine, good job, health and then deny you from posting on nairaland.com. Your facepalm is iconic.

grin Satan's children never think well because their whole bodies are in the rectum of their evil father. grin

1 Like

Re: God Is A Pagan Name... I Am Shocked! by LordReed(m): 6:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin As long as it is seen that you are truly the son of Evil and that you represent your father, Satan, the-evil ('D'evil)!

Blablablablabla, just nonsense talk is all you have. Tell your imaginary god to do something, let's see some action. LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pakistani Born Church Of England Cleric Voices Support For Outlawing The Burka / Do You Cry In Church During Worship Section? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.