Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) (50790 Views)

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Egein(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Make e drop name of hotel. I need to confirm one or two things.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, na wa ooo. The man wan fúck but e just dey pretend. Yeye man
Bt d aunty sef na olosho wey dey disguise.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Lilpen3758: 9:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Life hard na. undecided
Leave her make she fúck, as far money is involved no problem.
E no concern me because no be me them go fúck na tongue
see your sense near bakery grin grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Country hard
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
see your sense near bakery grin grin
this early morning, u dey insult rich man pikin. U wan die? undecided undecided
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2021
No be today hotel guests begin to dey Bleep receptionists Dem..... If you don't work for hotel, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Na wetin make most hotel management dey ever put fine girls as receptionists.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Kaykay999:
cheesy grin
No be today i start dey chop receptionist,very cheap.
Bad boy grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
Bt d aunty sef na olosho wey dey disguise.
I swear, the guy no be her first customer na. Maybe she dey do am since.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

And you go surprise say that na Person serious girlfriend o
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

And you go surprise say that na Person serious girlfriend o
Damnnn niggar
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Prettychild(f): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Fahdiga:
Country hard and everyone seems to be hustling in many ways to put food on the table
Which type of hustle? Is she not being paid salary? Besides, if she wants to hustle she can start selling recharge cards, perfumes codedly to her colleagues and guest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by ilebaye2017(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Okortor:
It's totally wrong and against hotels policy...more reason I fired a staff last year...

she got personal with a customer after report came to me that she was found staying long hours in a customers room even while on duty.

That's the trend now, 90% of ladies are into prostitution aka "hookup" while 90% of guys are into fraud aka "yahoo".
see statistics, where did you get this your 90 percent from? You mean 9 out of every 10 Nigerian is either a LovePeddler or a fraudster? Be careful with you post on public forums sit.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 11, 2021
Ishilove:

Ahn ahn, Wale dobodobo has repented. Unbelievable!! shocked shocked

The bolded is not good on air.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
Oga that place you lodge is not an hotel but one local guest house masquerading as hotel
No standard hotel receptionist will be so unprofessional in that manner of approach to guests
Bro what he said is true
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by heavenlyrace: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Country hard yes, many people feeling the heat but it did not justify the reason for you to sell your body ( the temple of the holy spirit) to men, be contented with what you have, God will see us all through as long as we remain faithful

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:08am On Sep 11, 2021
SMH
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2021
For real bro,I have been and see when receptionist sex with those who came to lodge not because of money but maybe accessories and handsomeness

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Ishilove: 10:13am On Sep 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:

The bolded is not good on air.
That's the nickname he gave himself.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Kaykay999:
cheesy grin
No be today i start dey chop receptionist,very cheap.
Any amount u give her she'll collect or else somebody will raise alarm grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Bro what he said is true

Not true , he should mention the name of the hotel, I guess he can't because I am very sure it's one local guest house 5k per night he lodged. Most Of this places are not qualified to be called hotel but guests house, same way Nigerians like calling ashawo house as hotel instead of brothels

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by jamesversion: 10:19am On Sep 11, 2021
Okortor:
It's totally wrong and against hotels policy...more reason I fired a staff last year...

she got personal with a customer after report came to me that she was found staying long hours in a customers room even while on duty.

That's the trend now, 90% of ladies are into prostitution aka "hookup" while 90% of guys are into fraud aka "yahoo".

90% this, 90% that.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Ishilove:

That's the nickname he gave himself.

Okay
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by lebete3000: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2021
punisha:
Nothing new here.

For a quickie and 3-5k receptionists in some low hotels in pH will be readily available.
They try to make extra money and I can understand why they do this...most of them are students who work only night shifts.

You mean theyll take 3-5k for a quickie?
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Bizibi(m): 10:21am On Sep 11, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:

Not true , he should mention the name of the hotel, I guess he can't because I am very sure it's one local guest house 5k per night he lodged. Most Of this places are not qualified to be called hotel but guests house, same way Nigerians like calling ashawo house as hotel instead of brothels
it is so true!!!! You would not notice it when it is your first time. Receptionists pretend alot....
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by jibrilELsudan: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2021
YOU ARE MOST STUPID
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by sammirano: 10:23am On Sep 11, 2021
Stupid man and local man. So this is new to you. Ode olodo
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Bigchristo: 10:26am On Sep 11, 2021
angry
ExAngel007:
A Nigerian linguist, Ogbonnaya Okoro, has shared his experience with an overly dedicated hotel receptionist who offered herself to him. Read below:

I just checked into this hotel, took my bath, stepped out to walk round the street before I would start work.

The instruction is to drop key. I presented the key to the receptionist.

https://www.facebook.com/100000192330708/posts/5010477272301968/?app=fbl
Oga just Dey lie up and down, toy wey you don play with since na you come here Dey act focus smh Abeg Getat grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by babajero(m): 10:27am On Sep 11, 2021
This is the stupidity of man on social media, you and a girl had encounter physically you didn't reprimand nor advice her there, the next thing you are off to social media. This is my advice to those reading and those commenting, mind who or what you tell people because people are looking for what to trend with on social media these days, they don't care if it hurt you or you die from it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by phemmyfour: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, na wa ooo.
The man wan fúck but e just dey pretend.
Yeye man
Honestly , when it's free like that, men find it difficult to say NO
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 10:41am On Sep 11, 2021
YoungLionken:
A typical Igbo man will always complain about everything they come across. Who else noticed ??

Again, they tend to always add to the actual story. They're emotional and try to bring that out in everybody, hence the addition..

If you like believe the story...
You have problems

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot (photos) / Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.