Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) (50348 Views)

Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Comedian2019: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, na wa ooo.
The man wan fúck but e just dey pretend.
Yeye man
What gives ladies the impression that all men are always in the mood to knack?
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by cmecproblem(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2021
Yet another episode of Things that never happened.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Na so oyinbo man lodge for hotel for GRA,Lagos.He order for drinks.Na waitress with curves come serve(All those waitress wey dem go sew tight fitted trousers and shirt na runs girls them be)He come ask the girl for a quickie and get paid in dollars.She agreed.Oyinbo man begin fuk.After some minutes the waitress faint.Oyinbo man quickly run from hotel.Na later wey manager dey look for her,them say she go serve guest for so so room number.As them go knock for the room nobody answer.When them use spare key take open the door dem see waitress wey dey naked and unconcious for bed.
From that time management ban female staff from going to guests rooms.Only male is allowed.\

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Etuagievin(m): 10:53am On Sep 11, 2021
OkuFaba:
The story no end cos for him to dey reason am, he finally accepted to play with the toy.

Which pikin dem go put sugar for him mouth wey go spit am out?

Except say the pikin get diabetes
so you call that sugar. Hmn! What a world!
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by victorazy(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2021
TALES
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Denko2721987(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Okortor:
It's totally wrong and against hotels policy...more reason I fired a staff last year...

she got personal with a customer after report came to me that she was found staying long hours in a customers room even while on duty.

That's the trend now, 90% of young ladies are into prostitution aka "hookup" while 90% of young guys are into fraud aka "yahoo".

Guy just admit this is an over-exergeration.. Do you know what 90% is oga

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Tunagee(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2021
heavenlyrace:
Country hard yes, many people feeling the heat but it did not justify the reason for you to sell your body ( the temple of the holy spirit) to men, be contented with what you have, God will see us all through as long as we remain faithful

Na greed dey kill naija ladies na. Dem wan wear good clothes, shoes, nice phones, good and expensive hairstyles, and want to feed well since most of them are 'elebi'(hungry jacks)

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by AAbuja: 11:03am On Sep 11, 2021
I no dey laugh
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Osashalom: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, na wa ooo.
Yeye man
Why do you people always conclude that a man that rejected your advances I pretending?
If your heart is not biased you will see where he wrote that he had suggestions in his mind to do it. (That means he was actually temptated) Las Las he overcame the temptation. That is not pretence, it is called self control.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by kriss27(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Life hard na. undecided
Leave her make she fúck, as far money is involved no problem.
E no concern me because no be me them go fúck na tongue
Na two of them go enjoy na! DM me make me we Bleep
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by BigYash: 11:09am On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

And you go surprise say that na Person serious girlfriend o
Normal level.. No be by country hard self. Some rich me children still dey service community..
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

And you go surprise say that na Person serious girlfriend o
Hypocrite. You that have been banging other real nigarrs babe nko. Take your time

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by walkingshadow911: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2021
somehow:

Like the toy na free.

My sympathy to those with partners working in hotels.

hmm., am one my brother, i dey pity myself now.
she started acting funny 3 months after she started working in a hotel. she barely pick my calls again giving me different excuses.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by poiZon: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Ever8090:
Is this a poem or what?..
He is testing his writing skills...
Maybe e checked into one of those community and lodges...
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by golddust6000(m): 11:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Same thing happen to me in festac town 2016. It’s hard to see Nigerian lady who is not a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Lilpen3758: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
this early morning, u dey insult rich man pikin. U wan die? undecided undecided
rich man pikin no go tell you say e be rich man pikin, e go show you, so show me ...... grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Semaj77(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Kaykay999:
cheesy grin
No be today i start dey chop receptionist,very cheap.

Na meat
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by criuze(m): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2021
Who knows the kain disease the toy habour
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Bolarineliza202: 11:29am On Sep 11, 2021
OkuFaba:
The story no end cos for him to dey reason am, he finally accepted to play with the toy.

Which pikin dem go put sugar for him mouth wey go spit am out?

Except say the pikin get diabetes
Even if the child has diabetes he will still take the sugar wink wink
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
rich man pikin no go tell you say e be rich man pikin, e go show you, so show me ...... grin
I no go show you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
The Igbo is just too lit and the writer's choice of word is superb.

No bother yourself abobi, I be Ogu boy but there is no shame in loving another man tongue..
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by merits(m): 12:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, na wa ooo.
Yeye man
How did you know?abi, you are the one he is referring to tell us now so that we can settle the matter.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by DavidHarry(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
The guy wey ask if na poem be this na him get the best comment
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
merits:

How did you know?abi, you are the one he is referring to tell us now so that we can settle the matter.
I don't fúck and tell undecided
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Tannhauser(m): 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
angry
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by LordOfTheGame: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
Life hard na. undecided
Leave her make she fúck, as far money is involved no problem.
E no concern me because no be me them go fúck na tongue

Ashawo supporting a fellow ashawo. Make una continue to dey mess una self up. Stupid Nigerian girls.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by LordOfTheGame: 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
No be new thing. Been happening for long. But, the story writing pattern and words usage is very funny.

The guy is a genius in writing. Go to his Twitter page and see, he's a writer and have published many books on Igbo language.

@MaziOgbonna is his handle if I'm correct. Follow him pls.
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

[s]Ashawo supporting a fellow ashawo. Make una continue to dey mess una self up. Stupid Nigerian girls.[/s]
You no get sense.
Tueh....!!
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by LordOfTheGame: 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
You no get sense.
Tueh....!!

Useless piece of shit with no sense of self worth and dignity. slowpoke using oyibo girl picture for DP because you're as ugly as shit.

Tueh! grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by koyyess: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Help guys. I believe I have been cursed with $ex starvation for money. I fvck even for free. I think I am not fit to be a decent wife and mother. I need psychiatric evaluation. See proof below. When i said this, I was referring to myself.

Re: Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
LordOfTheGame:

Useless piece of shit with no sense of self worth and dignity. slowpoke using oyibo girl picture for DP because you're as ugly as shit.

Tueh! grin
You never see my face, so no talk rubbish. Wetin I put for my dp no concern you. It is better you shut your filthy mouth and mind your lowlife business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Couple Who Met At Elegushi Beach 6 Years Ago / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Eric Omondi And Chantal Juliet Grazioli Valentine's Day Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.